CH3 2013 Calendar

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ann with 2 hottie!!! Now I want a reunion of Rome & Ann...than Grate pair up with Ann for their first lakorn...they don't look tat bad...Ann look gorgeous!!! Thanks

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
No offense but if that's the cover...It's just a nono-ish. It's so awkward..ish. HAHA. I prefer the past 3 years calendar! lol

somp9

sarNie Adult
what did the reporter say about Yadech, Mark/Kim?
when I see the desk top calendar, hope to see Mark pair in lakorn with Taew, Nadech with Matt.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • i can't wait to get my hands on the 2013 calendar. I wasn't planning to buy the 2013 calendar but after knowing mark/kim are pair up and janie/ken are pair up too. I just have to buy it again this upcoming new year.hahahha.. Seems like the calendar is already done too. can't wait for inside photos to come out. ^^

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
Ken and Janie are too cute and funny together. Time for a 5th lakorn together! It was cute how Ploy and Janie were making fun of Ken calling him Ken Phupoom and Ken went along with it saying "fark tua"
hi cupid candy, agree wif u ken and janie are awesome, i love them sooo much <3<3<3 and definitely look for their 5th lakorn, this time they have a grand beautfiul wedding, dream dream .....

fanchompoo1996

sarNie Hatchling
RC did not shoot together I was very disappointed about that ..... not know my chompoo take with anyone

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I definitely want this year's..
MK together and Rome with Ann (waiting forever for them to reunite)
Mark and Taew needs a lakorn, they both look so cute..
I wished Ken was with Ann/Rome this year, oh well at least Ann got 3 guys with her! YES!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
The cover is really, like most of you said, cheap lookin'. I love Matt but for her to be on the cover with Mark them makes me feel kind of iffy about it. Like Oh man. I'm not even gonna say anything anymore. LOL