Ch3 2011 Calendar

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
i don't like ATeam's...why does everyone else looks so good and their is just...three peoples...but I like this year's overall calender very much

cecilia

Staff member
^i like it .. it's different -- makes them look fresh and young together at JLR island -- except boy has to intrude their private moment together ^^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Maybe they wanted to do some changes every year has to be variety. But i agree, why don't they put Por T and Ploy
instead.

onahc

sarNie Elites
I'm so over Ateam, I want to see Aff with Rome, Por N, Por T, Boy P, Aun W and Grate. Aum and Ken aren't the only two CH 3 actors she could work with, they really should start pairing up different people. Oh and she's gorgeous in the calendar. I can't stand Ken and Ann anymore too, it's really getting old.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm so over Ateam, I want to see Aff with Rome, Por N, Por T, Boy P, Aun W and Grate. Aum and Ken aren't the only two CH 3 actors she could work with, they really should start pairing up different people. Oh and she's gorgeous in the calendar. I can't stand Ken and Ann anymore too, it's really getting old.
I will say the same too its wonderful that Ateam is always the crowd best couple but please give chances to others
can't they just look at other guys standing there lining up waited to be chosen. But i can't find the reason why
i never get bored of seeing Ken/Anne no matter how many times they pair i've never get sick of them. Feel sorry
for Ateam they haven't any chances with other people. I know Aff she hasn't had a new bloke to pair with yet and
so does Aum wanna see him with Chompoo or Rita she's first on my wishing list.