[Ch1] Hormones 2 (GTH)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Thank you RukTurMotJai! :D

Gosh. I don't know if I should continue watching this. I mean, I am going to keep watching it but if Morng and Kwan ends up together, I am going to flip a few, or more, tables. lol Win hasn't enter the picture yet. I miss my boy. :( So far episode 1 has been interesting. There's quite a lot of drama already but it hasn't fully began yet. That Ken guy is pretty cute. Hahah. 

momo_panda123

sarNie Egg
I've been searching for a thread for this show since I first watched it but found none lol :D thanks I finally found one. The first time I watched this, I so like Win and Kwan, Phai and Sprite, Toey and Tar but in the end, I found myself and my friends shipping Phu and Thee that I forget about my other biases lol and I think only few of you here ship them :) :) I dont know, Im not into gay relationship but with them I cant see them as gays lol and in season 2 there's a lot of twist thats happening. I just hope Thee would be happier and also Win (although he's a bad guy) I hope he'll change. And I hope no one's gonna die because before I read it somewhere that they're planning but it didnt happened in season 1

RukTurMotJai

sarNie Hatchling
I feel like Saturdays take FOREVER to get here now that Hormones is airing. Finally a new episode tomorrow!

momo_panda123 said:
The first time I watched this, I so like Win and Kwan, Phai and Sprite, Toey and Tar but in the end, I found myself and my friends shipping Phu and Thee that I forget about my other biases lol and I think only few of you here ship them :) :)
Haha, I'm a PhuThee shipper myself! ..err at least was a shipper for season 1. But now that Phu and Toei... I'm starting to like Non and Thee.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Non is such a weirdo. I loved that scene. It was basically "Hi, stranger. Can I try a bite of your food to see if it's good even though you already told me that it is?" 

And Thee lets him. I mean, honestly.

Then he later gives Thee the bottle of tea since they needed to do a product placement. Some people on pantip clocked the Samsung Galaxy product placement. (LET'S TAKE A MOMENT TO SHOW THIS FEATURE! I SWIPED THE PHOTOS AROUND WITHOUT TOUCHING THE SCREEN!) There's also Phu giving Toei an extra charger because Toei uses an iPhone and her battery died too quickly.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know why "onehd channel" isn't uploading this on youtube? Because they were the ones uploading season 1, the ones that had millions of views. It's kinda hard to find season 2 on youtube. Gth channel and gth on air aren't uploading this tooo surprisely ,not that I know of. I guess I'll just have to watch them on sites besides youtube. I need to catch up ASAP. But how is it so far guys?? :heart: :drools: Hopefully I haven't missed much.There's just soo many things airing at the moment, I can barely handle it now hahaha. 

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
^ They sold the rights for season 2 to Vietnam so they no longer have the episodes up on youtube. They do have a youtube Live thing when the episode airs, and you can use the AIS Movie Store app to stream it if you're in Thailand, I believe. It's one of the biggest complaints about this season, actually.

momo_panda123

sarNie Egg
RukTurMotJai said:
I feel like Saturdays take FOREVER to get here now that Hormones is airing. Finally a new episode tomorrow!

Haha, I'm a PhuThee shipper myself! ..err at least was a shipper for season 1. But now that Phu and Toei... I'm starting to like Non and Thee.
Me too, I'm starting to like them errr I thought March said this season would be the happiest for Phu-Thee shippers lol

ImQueen said:
Non is pretty good looking. I feel like he's going to be a fun character. Can't wait! :D
I agree! He's so cutie patootie and he's so clingy to Tou lol 

Kudaranai said:
I feel so freaking bad for Thee. I can't believe they're really over. That last scene was so heartbreaking. 
I just saw the current episode, but only cuts. Do you know where can I watch with eng sub? :'( I was so heart broken when I saw Tou crying hard. I bet he had a hard time coping again lol

Peung

sarNie Egg
WOW... So happy there is finally a topic for this series!! It's by far the best and most engaging series in the history of Thai series (I'm a lakorn addict since young... but I barely post on forums). I really like that they stepped out of the typical Thai comfort zone and really focus on real world (teen) problems, although at times some situations seem extreme. This series is very very addicting. I'm loving ALL of the characters. I love that each character is so different and has depth. Growing up in Thailand (to some extent) I could relate to a few of the experiences. Watching this series kinda made me wish I stayed in Thailand longer. Their high school seems so much more interesting than in Canada (minus all the bad incidences portrayed in the series).

I like all the characters so much that I have such hard time cheering for a particular pair. I like Win and Kwan together but when will they be together? I also think Phu is so nice, I want him to be with both Thee and Toey. But I also like Tar and wish Toey would pay more attention to him. Can't choose! I really hope they don't cut Thee out of the series. Next preview shows him quitting the school... :( I really like him and could really feel his pain. 

Wow... these characters have more depth than any other characters from all the lakorns. Too bad they only have one episode per week! Can't wait!!!