[Ch.Workpoint] Puntai Norasingh (Prommitr Productions)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lol..you make me laugh when you said 'my little sis Dila' :coverlaf:
Why cos from your DOB year your like a year younger than me. Its just me in person i like to call them little sis cos they're
younger and big sis for somebody is older, oh I'm been giving u lots of fun. :cheer: I am excited that Ken will take over Por roles
i haven't seen him in this kind of genre before but sad knowing he will die at the end. :teary:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Why cos from your DOB year your like a year younger than me. Its just me in person i like to call them little sis cos they're
younger and big sis for somebody is older, oh I'm been giving u lots of fun. :cheer: I am excited that Ken will take over Por roles
i haven't seen him in this kind of genre before but sad knowing he will die at the end. :teary:
I like it when someone called me little sis.. :thumbsup: because i'm not use if someone called me big sis..I'm the last one in my sibling,got 2 older brothers and 3 older sisters...So'i'm overprotected,thats why i never have a boyfriend till now..lol..
i feel like 'eeii' when some junior call me 'kak dila'(kak mean older sister) at my college..Just like Anne doesn't like when someone called her 'P' if they're just 1-2 years apart.. :coverlaf:

Okay back to the topic..
They are many rumor about Ken..
First,in Khun Suek now this one..
But before this,i heard he'll take a little break after Rahut Torachun...
I hope he'll take a break because i can't stand seeing him has a lakorn here and there but nothing for Anne....

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm still waiting for Satroo Saneha, Ken and Cherry.
Oh yeah talk about this one everywhere they said Ken and Cherry even in wishboniko web which they will sub it for everyone
but i lost hope that Ken and Cherry will reunited back together and sure he won't be in Khun Seuk cos news saying he will
replace Por N in this drama.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I like it when someone called me little sis.. :thumbsup: because i'm not use if someone called me big sis..I'm the last one in my sibling,got 2 older brothers and 3 older sisters...So'i'm overprotected,thats why i never have a boyfriend till now..lol..
i feel like 'eeii' when some junior call me 'kak dila'(kak mean older sister) at my college..Just like Anne doesn't like when someone called her 'P' if they're just 1-2 years apart.. :coverlaf:

Okay back to the topic..
They are many rumor about Ken..
First,in Khun Suek now this one..
But before this,i heard he'll take a little break after Rahut Torachun...
I hope he'll take a break because i can't stand seeing him has a lakorn here and there but nothing for Anne....
You make me laugh too :coverlaf: like me i have only 1 sister i'm the oldest. Mum still protected me and careful about it
that's why i don't have a boyfriend yet too I've got some guy friend that ask me but i don't wanna start yet cos my
education and job comes before, I'm so excited to see Ken in this lakorn cos its a challenging role for him :numchuck:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
What the pra'ek character will die at the end that will make me insane to see my hot Ken die. I've haven't known this
drama before but heard that its a remake and a good one too u know why he died.
He dies at the end because:

he is the Punthai whom is the main guy that controls the kings boat.He found out that there is someone going to kill the king, he was waiting for n'ek to come tell them the news that it is safe to cross the river now. However she was taking too long because her horse ran away so she had to run barefoot and pregnect. The p'ek decided to just crash the boat for the kings safety; however the law says that if the king boat crashes no matter what the Punthai must be killed. The king loves P'ek too much and he strictly forbid to have them kill him. He knows that the p'ek did it for the kings safety. P'ek the Punthai, insist that his bestfriend(the king) orders to kill him so that people will respect the king and his lqws. The king says no, but the p'ek convince him to kill him. So the king orders his soldiers to kill the p'ek. Right after they cut off p'ek head the n'ek arrives and cries then it ends there.

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
The original version was played by Sorapong, when he was still young. Aom version was alittle different. After his head got cut off, the king return to the tribe and the bad guy start attacking. Nang'eg saw Pra'eg was proctecting the king fighting bad guys.. she's the only one seeing him. After the war was over, nang'eg ask the king where pra'eg went. The king said he had died even before crossing over to the land. Nang'eg didn't believe the king because she saw him during the war. Comes to find out, it was his soul returning to protect the king the last minute. He only allow nang'eg to see his soul because they have not seen eachother before he past away. Of course she cried and cried after she find out what happen. And it ends right there.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Wah.. If Ken replace Por then this girl is really lucky to have co-star with Ken since I never seen her before. She's a newbie?! o_O

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Can someone translate this article please..i can't read thai. thank you much appreciated.

http://www.manager.co.th/Entertainment/ViewNews.aspx?NewsID=9540000025581

credits to : snow_scorpio @ spicy for finding this article. she said she thinks Pop will be the new p'ek.

Pop is a singer I believe.

tinah

sarNie Coma
he look tooo young for the role. im not sure if he will be able to handle it. i wont be watching this anyway. the cast is off

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
For the newbies, I'm not fond of Mew and Natwara. I hope this girl isn't officially one of ch3's newbies too! :rolleyes1: