[Ch.7] Thida Wanorn 3 (Dida)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
amy stuck with this lakorn and never ending for her. never watch any of this lakorn i dont know how her acting is like. i somehow want to see her in different kind of story.
Amy is really cute, and her acting is good too. I want to see her in a new lakorn too. Can't believe they even did a part 3.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah agree. should give Amy other roles. enough with Thida wanorn. hope part 3 is the last one. part 3 is boring and yet i'm still watching it, well for Natthew and Tubtim's sakes cause love these two, gotta give them my supports. feel so sorry for them have to film everyday, rush film and air at the same time is so difficult. Ch7 is crazy over working them.

annea

sarNie Adult
omg that sounds torture to me......filming everyday,rush filming and have to air at the same time. amy is very cute, hopefully they put her in other lakorn. this lakorn is ridiculous....i see no point to have even a part3.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
wanna share Natthew-Tubtim pic on the set.
credit from Natthew's twitter..My link
awwww..sweet!!..he's happy get to finally have scenes with Tubtim. they look so cute together!!!
wish they get pair up again soon in a new lakorn. love them!! my only favorite couple in Ch7.
see their pic together make me miss them as Haemun+Kaewroong in Neua manoot so much T^T

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
wanna share Natthew-Tubtim pic (from natthew's twitter) My link

on the set,their last day filming on Sun.8-14..the lakorn is going to end on Tue.8-16...awww they look so cute!! wish they get pair up again soon. a bit surprised that the lakorn end fast. total 25 eps. cause thought will be at least 30 eps. or extend to 60 eps like the first part. but i'm glad they finally done filming cause feel so sorry for the cast has to work so hard. film and air at the same time is such tortured, doesn't get enough sleep too. plus the lakorn is not even good. end fast is good. seem like Natthew-Tubtim sparks off screen as well, always twitter eachother in a cute way. if they are a real couple is like a dream come true for me, love them.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
i never watch dis lakorn...but i wnt to kno wat is the point of part 3? so basically there a part 3 cuz their no happy ending between the p'ek and n'ek>

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i never watch dis lakorn...but i wnt to kno wat is the point of part 3? so basically there a part 3 cuz their no happy ending between the p'ek and n'ek>
i don't know the point of part 3 either. the story is everywhere, boring that's all i can say, shouldn't even make part 3. this part Natthew-Amy are not a couple. turn out they are half siblings(have the same dad). i think Amy still get with New. and Tubtim with Kade.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven't watch this yet but what :faint: Natthew and Amy are half siblings and they are the p'ke and n'ke in here...that is crazy. They should never have made part 3 if this like this and a sad end. What happened to New? I fell bad for Natthew get to be p'ke but end up being n'ke half brother.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven't watch this yet but what :faint: Natthew and Amy are half siblings and they are the p'ke and n'ke in here...that is crazy. They should never have made part 3 if this like this and a sad end. What happened to New? I fell bad for Natthew get to be p'ke but end up being n'ke half brother.
yeah i feel so sorry for Natthew, shouldn't even let him play in this part. said he's p'ek but wtf role is this grrr..heart broken from n'ek who turn out to be his half sister, such retarded storyline. hope he get a better role after this and especially if pair up with Tubtim will be great. New role supposed to be unconscious wait for the 3 magic herb medicines to help him woke up again. so have to wait and see how they will end New role in this part.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
yeah i feel so sorry for Natthew, shouldn't even let him play in this part. said he's p'ek but wtf role is this grrr..heart broken from n'ek who turn out to be his half sister, such retarded storyline. hope he get a better role after this and especially if pair up with Tubtim will be great. New role supposed to be unconscious wait for the 3 magic herb medicines to help him woke up again. so have to wait and see how they will end New role in this part.

I agree. Natthew need to do another lakorn with Tubtin. I agree with you girls, they shouldn't even put Natthew in here in the first place if he can't be the p'ek and ESP if he can't be with Tubtin :rant:

Ch7 is crazy! Could they see that these pairs are so cute together. I wish that after this they'll promote Natthew and Tubtin more together. :dude:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree. Natthew need to do another lakorn with Tubtin. I agree with you girls, they shouldn't even put Natthew in here in the first place if he can't be the p'ek and ESP if he can't be with Tubtin :rant:

Ch7 is crazy! Could they see that these pairs are so cute together. I wish that after this they'll promote Natthew and Tubtin more together. :dude:

totally agree, Natthew-Tubtim really should get pair up again soon. their fans are waiting to see so much and they also want too. these two have amazing great chemistry. yeah wish they get promoted together more after this,they deserve to. why can't Ch7 see that,they are definately blind and crazy. :rant:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
saw the ending..feel so sorry for Natthew, heart broken T^T...Amy+New end up happy together which is good, they should cause were a couple since part 1+2. and Tubtim with Kade happy ending too. hope Natthew next lakorn he will get a better role than this and happy ending too, miss him and Tubtim together so much, hope they get pair up again soon. this part is not good, what a waste to do it and bring Natthew to play in here, Grrr..poor him

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks teedee for sharing the end. Aww so sad for Natthew, he didn't get anyone in the end. They should have made him get with someone. I happy that Amy & New are happy in the end. I really really hope there would be no part 4 after this.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks teedee for sharing the end. Aww so sad for Natthew, he didn't get anyone in the end. They should have made him get with someone. I happy that Amy & New are happy in the end. I really really hope there would be no part 4 after this.

your welcome. yeah very sad for Natthew. i hope so too that there won't be part 4.