Ch 2010 Caldendar:Love Ch3

tinah

sarNie Coma
most of the settings are nice. too bad its blurry though. i notice some of the stars like joy r, willy, aon s, oh petchala, donut and ae isnt on there. i wonder if theres more sets? some of them were on last year, so it'll be wrong if they arent included this year too

but yea, the ladies are hot! matt and susie could pass as sisters. theres more girls than guys

tikklles

sarNie Adult
nice...was it just me or there's no aff, she's like everywhere so no aff here was a surprise....my personal fav. is april, it's not as glmourous and elegant like the others, it's just simple, breezy, nice and very relaxing, plus pat n art and the other guy (don't know his name) looks great, their smile is very genuine...

i like the 2 dresses in feb...espcially namfon's dress, it looks very unique

Passera

sarNie Egg
Aff is in January holding hand with Aum.

The other couple is Smart & Taew.

cecilia

Staff member
pantip have a better scan than this and boy, they are all gorgeous -- perhaps, they're going for elegant looks this time vs last year retro/robotic/elegant (mixture) i prefer last year more than this too Lol -

sarnie

sarNie Hatchling
i like the december one the most.Ken and Anne just look so good together!!!Thanks for sharing.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
awesome calendar! i want it!!!!!!! ><

they all look friggen amazing! i now realize even more that there are so many ch.3 stars i like! hahaha

especially the ladies are so beautiful!<3
thanks for sharing!

fun

Expired Sarnie
They saved the best for last!
I know huh. I like that picture best. I also like the one with Boy and I believe the two girls are Vicky and Yard. It is kind of blurry so I can't really tell.

Edit" Instead of Vicky it is Namfon lol oops.