celeb's real name

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaha yea and people write lome's name as rome for some reason i dunno what lol deres no R consonant in his name at all and nobody calls him rome ever

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hahaha yea and people write lome's name as rome for some reason i dunno what lol deres no R consonant in his name at all and nobody calls him rome ever
LOL. oh really? I've never heard them say Rome's real name. :lol:

Same goes with Wier... I hear Vier & then I hear Weir... :blink: & then there's Vee... Sometimes it's Wee.. gosh it's so confusing... :spin:

Oh & Margie... Markie... & then there's Mart... Smart... so which one is it!? confusing the crap out of me.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
w/ wier and vee thai people pronounce their Vs as Ws anyway lol don't matter. margie's name is spelled differently sometimes but always said da same same w/ wier and vee lol and mart's name i think it's smart but they shorten it to mart. cause i hear people call him smart and some people just call him mart. at first i thought his name was mark LOL it made more sense to me haha

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
w/ wier and vee thai people pronounce their Vs as Ws anyway lol don't matter. margie's name is spelled differently sometimes but always said da same same w/ wier and vee lol and mart's name i think it's smart but they shorten it to mart. cause i hear people call him smart and some people just call him mart. at first i thought his name was mark LOL it made more sense to me haha
LOL. see what language barrier does!? haha. At first I thought it was Mark too.. but then it's Mart... I guess it's just the way people pronounce it.

What's even more confusing are the celebrities last names...! :spin:

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
Poo's last name that she uses is not made up...Pa Kik and p'Aom interviewed her and they asked if Soundokmai is a made up last name and she said no...its her grandpa's last name its not made up B) I was suprise when i heard it..i thought she just made it up too

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol those i don't get confused because i don't know most celeb's last names LOL
LOL. It's not confusing to remember but confusing as in the spelling. :spin:

By the way Diamend, I loveeee your avatar & siggy! so naruk! :D

That's something I would do. hahah.

Poo's last name that she uses is not made up...Pa Kik and p'Aom interviewed her and they asked if Soundokmai is a made up last name and she said no...its her grandpa's last name its not made up B) I was suprise when i heard it..i thought she just made it up too
Oooh... that's interesting. thanks for clarifying it for us.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I thought some 'r' words were pronounced with an 'l' sound...that's confusing for me...and that's what I read in an English/Thai dictionary anyways...When watching some lakorns, it's hard to tell what some characters' names are...like in Tang Fah Tawan Diew, is Janie's name Lan or Ran? In Wai Rai Yod Ruk, is Chakrit's name Rong or Long?

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
I really didn't know ! "Flower garden", she's lucky :) maybe her grandpa made it up himself, haha jk

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought some 'r' words were pronounced with an 'l' sound...that's confusing for me...and that's what I read in an English/Thai dictionary anyways...When watching some lakorns, it's hard to tell what some characters' names are...like in Tang Fah Tawan Diew, is Janie's name Lan or Ran? In Wai Rai Yod Ruk, is Chakrit's name Rong or Long?
when speaking people substitute Rs w/ Ls but in writing u don't ever do dat. lome's name is spelled w/ a L consonant. he always gets introduced as lome on shows and stuff. da hosts on tv speak more formally than everyday talk so they will pronounce their Rs if there are any. they never call lome 'rome' because he has no R consonant in his name

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... that's really interesting...

i'm really surprised about anne's name.... i thought her real name was anne.... boy was i wrong...