Celebrities that don't get along?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I was reading in Spicy about certain celebs that didn't like each other and i was shocked, i didn't know Kob and Andrew didn't like each other. Anyone know any celebs that hate/dislike each other?

Janie and Chompoo
Tanya and Pinky (obviously LOL)
Louis and Susie

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
o m g, i didn't know Kob and Andrew don't like each other. And also Louis and Susie.

I'm more shock and curious about Janie and Chompoo. Why don't they like each other?
That kind of suck then,

Asy

sarNie Immature
I especially shock about Andrew Kob and Louis Scott because they played lakorn together lol. So what's the reason? Haha.

myasally

sarNie Hatchling
Kwan and Pan don't have prob now...they are good now...but Kwan n Weir is.....this awkward couple....they refuse to act together or even be in an event together... :woot2: :woot2:

eugene92

sarNie Hatchling
I heard the rumour that Weir refused to act with Kwan due to her conflict with Pancake. I didn't know Kwan and Pancake are good now.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
pinky and kwan? since when?

these are what i heard of the past. don't know their current status though.

kwan and natalie
kwan and poo (the older actress)
aum and stefan
aum and janie
janie and mo
num and vicky
poo and nam

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ im pretty sure num and vicky should be fine now since they did have a recent lakorn together..

kwan/poo.. i still think they're still negative..

i don't know what's up with kwan/weir.. everything should be fine now since him and pan broke up already.. arghh.. i want kwan/weir reunion *sniffsniff*

Asy

sarNie Immature
Actually what's wrong with Kwan and Weir? Did she has a crush on him?

rehann

sarNie Adult
I didn't know kob and Andrew didn't get along either
yes i also don't know~ i watch look mai klai toon... which they pair togther... they really look great toghther~
i don't want to believe well manner N mysterious guy like andrew will have anything against a girl~ n fthermore with kob?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I agree, Yep Kob was known as a snob, there are various people that she doesn't talk to. She's known as "loner n'ek"

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
You can say the same for Andrew. He keeps to himself. Some People say She a snob because she a loner and keep to herself? She can be a intervort and keeps to oneself, dunno? Whatever, People got different personality and clash. Hard to tell for anything since we personally don't know them. "to each, their own"