Cee Siwat (Attitude May 2012)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow :drool: :spicy: Didn't think Cee would these kind of photoshoot but again he did did that one sexy photoshoot with Amy a few month ago.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
The the clip for this photo shoot.

http://youtu.be/uZ4ZoPniK8Y

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Wow cee! :woot: I think I have plenty of things to do with you if I was Amy *staring at the photo again and again

Asy

sarNie Immature
Wow cee! :woot: I think I have plenty of things to do with you if I was Amy *staring at the photo again and again
duhh dertaajaf you're so pervert lmao. i think you want to do that 'plenty of things' will all cute guys hahahahaha j/k don't get mad na.

Asy

sarNie Immature
duhh dertaajaf you're so pervert lmao. i think you want to do that 'plenty of things' will all cute guys hahahahaha j/k don't get mad na.

WOOT Double post muahaha.

onahc

sarNie Elites
That pose does not look right at all. I don't think they knew what they were doing, it's just bad, really bad.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

WOOT Double post muahaha.
It's okay na ka Asy! :coverlaf: :pervie: I think it's all their fault why are they being so irresistible and make me thinking the "wildest" imagination :crush:

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
oyyy tai! with just the top portion, i was going to say cee looks handsome on the cover until i scrolled down 555. shocker indeed.