Cee and Amy UPDATES

feys

sarNie Hatchling
As of 10/25/05 on CH5 news Cee and Amy finally came out to public to stated that they are dating. Cee said to reporter that "Amy is a girl that any guy would dream of, she's sweet, caring, responsiable, and most of all love her family." Hesaid, " I don't brag to much, but I'm pretty sure everyone see what I see." Amy and Cee told news reporter that they don't get to see each other much right now because they both have their own work to do. But Cee calls Amy everynight to check up on her. And before ending with the reporter Cee had a little message to Amy.
"Amy, i want to let you that I'm always thinking of you, take care of yourself, make sure you eat 5 times a day(a little cute joke from him), don't drive to fast, and last get alot of rest."

credit to: Sanook and OoNinAoO

He is such a nice guy! i like him now...LOL

kitkat

sarNie Elites
aww, cee is so adorable! :wub: that's good thing cee didn't end up with mo! :lol: hey amy, you better keep him longer like the one couple kade and noon! :D :wub:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
awwwwwwww. . :wub: They make sucha cute couple, toooo. That's so sweet if I had a BF I would love him to call n check up on me and allll . .. He is so adorable! :D

Bou

sarNie Adult
awww cee is so swt i neva thought hed be this swt....amy is lucky to have him as a bf...i hope they last for a long time.!!!!best wishes to them too...now im jealous ahaha ....

sulad

sarNie Adult
aww....so sweet...cheering for you guys always...hehehe

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwies!!!!!!!!! that's soooo cuteeeeeeeeeee!!!
and soo sweeeeeeeeeeeet !!!! immma jealous of amy nows! >.< LOL! hehe...
very cute couple!! :]

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
omg, thanks for sharing!! they are really cute together like noon and kade. Cee is also a sweet guy.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i know they were girlfriend and boyfriend from news gossip lakorns show they come in they were talking how they met 4 months dating cee n amy :wub:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Vanida said:
i know they were girlfriend and boyfriend from news gossip lakorns show they come in they were talking how they met 4 months dating cee n amy  :wub:
[post="36803"][/post]​
i know, isnt this old news..damn we are some nosey ass people

Rakniran

Thats very nice of him to come out and admit. So sweet. WIsh best of luck to both of them. Relationship is hard.