Cast: Nuj Toog & Paj Ntawg Maum Nkauj See

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
:shocked: OMG......i REALLY want to watch this show......it look so interesting.....if anyone can upload it, please do......hey is that dawj thoj at the lower right corner.......she look so dofferent from the shoe then in the movie i have to say.......glad that the hmong people over there is making pprogress for the hmong name :w000t: ..........AWESOME!!!!!!!
i have to say that they all look very beautiful and cute :wub: ..........yeah they are short but i think that the thai lady cheat with her high heel, j/k..hehehe. :loool: ......well that is all that i have to say

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
hmong people are so short! look at voos standing next to christina.. mann!!! hahaha! :) we short..

neena

sarNie Adult
I liked this hmong movie...heard it was very famous. yeah the clothing is very nice!! my mom wanted the dresses. like many of you, i wanna see this show right now!

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
where can we watch this show and i want to watch this show so bad so anybody know???????

debbieyanglove

sarNie Hatchling
at first i was like nah.....
but then...wow..impressive.
like many of you i want to know..
this movie was okay..name was to long to believe...
yah..we are getting there.

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
I have not seen this movie! I know I am late, not a big Voos fan.. humm is there anywhere i can go to watch it??

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
this is a very good movie.
we own it at home.
the clothes are good.
i like it very much.
it impressed me because i wasnt expecting it to be as good as it was.

yap :)

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
this is a very good movie.
we own it at home.
the clothes are good.
i like it very much.
it impressed me because i wasnt expecting it to be as good as it was.

yap :)
I couldnt find the movie on youtube and i would love to watch it, is there anyway you can download it???

My little sister, brother, cousins and friends danced to this song for the Hmong New Years in Montana... lol... :p It was really entertaining... I wish I could upload it butta I duno how. Its on tape... Yeah the stupid cd kept skipping so they performed 3 times cause everyone wanted to know how the whole dance ended. lol... Yeah my 2 older sister taught the dance and many others butta now they all retired. lol... yeah... Its was pretty interesting... :p