Caslubnis Thoj

leek18

sarNie Adult
her voice is great and she sounds like tsab mim xyooj and ntsias lis. this album is good and i like it and i like the song "txhob xav nrauj tias koj yuav tau tus tshiab" and that's why i buy this album and what about u guys, do u like it (if u have the cd) well i like it.

oh yeah her name is not caslubnis thoj, her real name is ntxawm thoj because she have already did two movie which called "lub pov haum zaj from herr's video production" and "poj niam lub siab or poj niam siab coob from keystar production" if u guys don't know her, i will post her pic to u if u guys want to hear some of her song i will post up later or u can listen to some preview at Looj Ceeb Entertainment

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
hey is it just me or wat? don't you guys think she look like the girl in Ib zaug rau kev hlub or something witht he guy sony vang and mai ger yang...she look like his mean wife...

angellove

sarNie Egg
"txhob xav nrauj tias koj yuav tau tus tshiab" wasnt this song sung by Doua lee during fresno new year in 2005...i think its also in his 3rd or 4th album....i think hes the one who wrote the song....