Cartoon married at 16?

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Anyways, at least she doesn't have to worry about her acting career. She never really had one in the first place. hehe *snickers*
:p THAT'S TRUEE! Haaa, I never watch/seen any of her lakorns before. I only knew when she came articles w/Dome and magazine. I heard her name too, That's it. I think she even has an ENGLISH FORUM too! I remember. I know that she was in lakorn w/Oil and Kwan too. Idk though 'cause I think there's two CARTOON one that is boran lakorn and this one.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
well, this one "Pimp Daddy Dude"..(forgot his name) claimed that he had relationship with these two and give them anything they want..but when they start having fame and all, they ditched him..., he got angry and wanted to exposed their relationship...something like that..I don't really remember becuz it happened like years ago...
film and da sugar daddy was together b4 film became popular but new dat lil gar lol he was already acting and wanted to be introduced to da sugar daddy to get money

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Just because I didn't say it doesn't mean I didn't think it LOLLMAO. You took the words right out of my thoughts...and if that had been me, I would have whoop her azz on g.p. (general principle) and took my ol man to the cleaners! I would probably go a little crazy on him too because part of it is the mens fault.

Anyways, at least she doesn't have to worry about her acting career. She never really had one in the first place. hehe *snickers*
Lol well said about her acting career, but you know I've always thought she started to do better. She improved a bit in Mia Luang vs. Khing Kor Rah. I think the only reason why her news is so big in the first place is because she is romantically linked to Dome; otherwise she'd just be another fallen actress

little

sarNie Adult
what i don't understand is she knows she's been married before at a young age and a husband snatcher bad name for herself why would she even put herself into the thai entertainment business when u know that they are not open to that actions. Besides how did the news came out with her being married before why did the other ex husband's side come out with the news. don't they go separate ways when everything is the past already why makes hard on her or another.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
what i don't understand is she knows she's been married before at a young age and a husband snatcher bad name for herself why would she even put herself into the thai entertainment business when u know that they are not open to that actions. Besides how did the news came out with her being married before why did the other ex husband's side come out with the news. don't they go separate ways when everything is the past already why makes hard on her or another.
because people like to get their revenge on others lol as for da leaked pix, could be from da wife's side lol

sulad

sarNie Adult
^^^ Yeap that's her.
It's sad when a celebrity lie/denie and get busted.
Should always come out clean or you'll fall down the drain.
Thanks.
:D

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Damn, her role in Mia Luang tells exactly how her real life looks like...but who cares it's her life, she could do whatever she wants, no one care...but I think she's overreacted & Dome is blind...Right now Ploy probably laugh to death...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmmmm i was shocked bout this when i read the article... but then again i never really liked her... i only wonder what dome thinks lol.. haha..

if i was dome... i wouldve stayed with ploy :wub: :wub: :wub: ^_^ hehe..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
no she is a different cartoon.. the boran cartoon is a different one...

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
I wouldn't call Dome as being "BLIND" perhaps it's just a fling? It's not like he's looking for someone to get married with or anything, I hope not LOL.. maybe he prefer someone who is more experience at the moment to chill/hangout eheheh

sarNie Egg
film and da sugar daddy was together b4 film became popular but new dat lil gar lol he was already acting and wanted to be introduced to da sugar daddy to get money
Are we talking about the Film the singer and the p'nang in the Kow Tom Mud lakorn with Pat? So, he's gay? and New? Jui's bf? Tell me about this please, I missed out on this one.

So curious......