captain's old lakorn

chewy_choua

sarNie Egg
hi guys, im looking for one of captain's lakorn. i dont know who he played with. but heres the story line that i just kind of know.

captain's a soldier and i guess she's a princess or servant. somehow it involves with a chain bracelet where they both were thrown into the water.
then later they were reborn.

thats all i know so far for the synopsis. please reply if you know thanks.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Title: "Roy Rak Roy Ardeed" l Opening Credit
Starring: Captain Puthanate Hongmanop and Pin Kejmanee Pichaironnarongsongkram

Captain plays a soldier, Pin plays a regular hi-so girl. The bad girl was crazy about Captain not liking her and when Captain killed her father in self-defense, she got even more crazier. In her mind she thought if Captain and Pin wanted to be with each other so much then they should die together, so she chain them with a gold cuff chain and threw them into the river. They couldn't do anything other than cuddle together and die in the dept of the water. However, they reincarnate. Each time an old memory is spark both their wrist hurt at the same time. Pin is an interior designer and she is in charge of fixing Captain's house, that's how they met in the next life.

More:
http://thaifanuticgalaxy.blogspot.com/sear...in%20Hongmanope

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was dubb in Hmong. But they cut a whole lot of episode, toning it down to 3 parts. I've only seen the Hmong version, it was a good drama.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i believe the hmong version they didn't complete the dubbing...they juss dubb to the point where she drown n remember him n the hospital then that's it...(the end with 4 parts total).

ahs

sarNie Egg
Does anyone know who sings the hmong song in the dubbed version? (artist and title)
I remember it was quite good, but I don't have my copy anymore. I lent it to someone & never got it back.

mia07

Introvert
His older sister acts, too. But, she stars in only borans.
She's a very good actress and very pretty! :)

Anywho, the na'ek in this movie, didn't she starred in
the movie where she met pra'ek back in the old days
through her dreams. I remember his name is Lao-Pun.