Cant get married, import

SunStar

sarNie Elites
they might think girls here are too un-cultured?... b/c i know we girls here know nothing compared to those over there... i mean... as in Hmong culture and traditions... even though we may be more educated, we aren't necessarily viewed as wife materials to hmong guys...

lazzy

sarNie Egg
it is up to you if u want to import a guy from half way around the world but believe it or not you will only serve as a ticket meal to US. I mean those guys from thailand or Loas they still live in a very tradditional lifestyle; they only want to marry those proper girls. by buying them off, they would view you as an improper girl. Plus the majority of the guy they want to marry someone who is very young, in their early teen. seriously, I don't think you will be able to find true love with those guy there, it is one in a billion chance. There is this one girl who is just 21's and she import a guy from Laos;he doesn't want to marry her from the start but just used her as a meal ticket. He doesn't work, so she has to support him and everything.....geezzzz...
30s is not that old, and I'm sure if you give the time, you will fine someone better than those from thailand or laos.

allitis16

sarNie Hatchling
I'm only 21 and my family thinks i'm old. my cousins from laos met this chinese hmong dude who is a pharmacist there who owns a med store in their town. he saw my picture in their house and took that picture and said he wants to marry me. well now since my mom heard about that she's all this and that about it. i guess she must think that he is better than most guys here, so now she wants me to import him. sounds crazy and weird for me now since i'm still too young. i don't want to import at all unless i am head over heels for him and he is too. i don't want to get married for just the sake of having a husband, it has to have some chemistry of some sort in order for me to go that far. to me it seems a little suspicious since i am nothing compare to the looks of the girls from laos.

this topic helps in what i am going through. I don't think my mom understands at all.

paxiong04

sarNie Egg
:w000t: GURL I THINK THAT YOU SHOULD TAKE YOUR TIME... HAVE FUN AND YOU DONT AHVE TO ALWAYS MARRY A HMONG GUY... LOOK AND YOU WILL FIND HIM....