Cambodian?

D u wish that u can help IT frm the Corruption.

• U r alone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not alone

• I am goin to go with the flow(do not care)

• Total voters

yahana

sarNie Egg
It deffinitely very embarressing to see that the other countries becoming better and better every year, and Khmer the Most powerful Empire back in the ancient time, has done so litter to improve the nation. From the bottom of my little heart, i wanted to do something about it. i think if i have more money than i am now, i going to go to Khmer and build a great huge school and hire good teachers for the school. My school going to be for the poor children that could not affort to going to any other school. the school going for free!!!!!!!!!

Samwhy

sarNie Hatchling
From the bottom of my little heart, i wanted to do something about it. i think if i have more money than i an now, i going to go to Khmer and build a great huge school and hire good teachers for the school. My school going to be for the poor children that could not affort to going to any other school. the school going for free!!!!!!!!!
yahana, that sounds like a very big goal to accomplished. It takes a lot of time and effort to make it happened and I'm very glad you're willing to do this and good luck to you! You'll make us proud!

yahana

sarNie Egg
Yes it is huge. i hope i have enough guts and supports from all of the Cambodia lovers out there!!!!!I hope i can fulfill my dream during the course of my life time for the sake of our country!!!!!!!please pray for me.