Cable/DSL

sulad

sarNie Adult
DSL and Cable is kinda the same thing...but just that Cable is alittle more faster than DSL...

darvil

sarNie Adult
savanna said:
Can someone tell me which is faster between Cable & DSL? So I can get the right one....thanx
[post="51675"][/post]​
Just ask them what your download and upload speeds are.

Call them and ask. Many of them will have plans like $$ for this much $$ for this much. For example. 40 dollars for 1.5 meg download and 60 dollars for 3 meg download.

Call BOTH companies and compare the speed vs the cost and make your decision from there.

Oh yea also ask for UPLOAD SPEED. Thats not as important but still you should know how fast it is. It'll probaby be like 512k or something.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
just wondering i got road runner that's cable cause it connect to your tv cable and internet i pay total of $100 for both internet and cable is that good????????/ whats dsl??????

darvil

sarNie Adult
Vanida said:
just wondering i got road runner that's cable cause it connect to your tv cable and internet i pay total of $100 for both internet and cable is that good????????/ whats dsl??????
[post="52505"][/post]​
yea thats a good price.

Thats about how much I pay too.

You know your download speed or upload speed?

Its probably like 3 megs for dl and 512k for upload (I'm guessing)

GueSs

TyziR
My phone bill is 56 plus tax: Unlimited...long distance.
14 for my Dsl still fast enough for me. I can download a whole movie in under 30 minutes. Takes me under 10 minutes to download some of the lakorns.

I like Dsl...
Cable is faster though.
T3 connection is real fast.

Also depends on your computer.
If you have a really bad computer with viruses and what not... that's aobut to die... really doesn't matter what conncetion you have.