C H E R I S H E D [M&M]

What story shall I focus on finishing?

• "Always in My Heart," Aum & Aff

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • "2 Simple, 2 Love," Son & Vill, Mos & Best

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • "Once in Your Shadow," Barry & Yaya

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • "Shadow of Silence," Barry & Yaya (Make a thread to finish that story since the Group

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

Iya

sarNie Adult
Cherished
an M&M Fanfic

Casts:

Mark Prin as Mark Suparat
    Mint Chalida as Mint ‘Fai’ Niwayakul
    Barry Kujimiya as Charles Knight
    Yaya Urassaya as Fahlada 'Fah' Niwayakul
    Boy Pakorn as Lom Suparat
    Margie as Montra 'Kati' Niwayakul Suparat

Foreword:

Mint Niwayakul was the black sheep of her family. Otherwise known as Fai, she was also the bad girl in the small world of social elites. Not only was she spontaneous and rebellious, but she also held a great deal of secrets friends and family would give anything to uncover. 

Mark Suparat was a self-made billionaire in the oil industry. He’d ruthlessly built his empire from the ground up and have his own fair share of secrets and affairs. Not only was he the Niwayakul family’s rival, he was also their closest friend and ally. 

Upon meeting Fai, Mark was intrigued by the mystery she’d eluded and the instant attraction they felt in each other’s presence did nothing to help the situation. Mark was determined to find out the real person behind the mask, but with Fai stubbornly thwarting his every move, the challenge may cost everything Mark is not willing to give. 

-----------------------------------------​

This is just a story that entered my mind recently and thought I should put it out before I forget. I figured that since I don't have a Mint Chalida and Mark Prin fanfic, this would be a great start. lol. While I'm waiting to update my Heartbreakers, this will occupy my mind for the time being.

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling
I can't wait to read; only if you will stay occupy and write the first chapter, then I will be able to read ^_^