Buying old Chinese tv-series

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
those are to expensive...i found old series online for half those prices...thats a rip off....

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i order those from my local video store, and there the same price, the quality is very good. i think i've ordered about 20 different movies.

sooks

sarNie Egg
ladytrosel said:
It seems like they carry a lot of old chinese series and it seems like they also have 'Khmer' genre.  Has anyone ever order any chinese tv-series from this website?  The classics always best.  If any one has any more info about this website, would greatly appreciate your input.  Thanks!  :)

http://www.saigoncd.com/ci/index_mov.cfm?Cat=Kmer
[post="33208"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
NO!! dont buy them from that site. they're way too EXPENSIVE. buy them from ebay. those people just copied them into dvd.. it's the SAME QUALITY. except they have no labels. i bought my old chinese series from those people from ebay. just make sure if you do decide to buy it from ebay people that those people have sold a lot of items from the past and make sure!! that they are UNCOMPRESSED.. and not compressed because when they are compressed the quality is worst. GOOD luck.

ladytrosel

sarNie Egg
sooks said:
NO!! dont buy them from that site. they're way too EXPENSIVE. buy them from ebay. those people just copied them into dvd.. it's the SAME QUALITY. except they have no labels. i bought my old chinese series from those people from ebay. just make sure if you do decide to buy it from ebay people that those people have sold a lot of items from the past and make sure!! that they are UNCOMPRESSED.. and not compressed because when they are compressed the quality is worst. GOOD luck.

if you have any questions just email me at sooksabai85@hotmail.com or message me through this. ill try to help you out
[post="41676"][/post]​
Hey, thanks so much for your help and suggestions, Sook. I've never buy anything from ebay before, so, I may come back to you for help when I'm ready, hope you don't mind me asking later. ^_^

OnlyU

sarNie Elites
Hey Sook the series that you brought from ebay are they in Thai lang or what lang? Thanks

sooks

sarNie Egg
OnlyU said:
Hey Sook the series that you brought from ebay are they in Thai lang or what lang? Thanks
[post="42834"][/post]​
no the chinese series are in vietnamese and cambodian. sorry :(