Buy,Sell,Trade Thai/Chinese Dramas & Lakorns

yak

sarNie Adult
Before I post it on my site I would like to know if this is the rite movie your looking for
If it is I'll have to few it first to see if all the episode is there before I add it to my site.
Yah, Thats the one! Thats the one my aunt company dubbed! Omg.. Now I can replace to missing part!

Yak the link is working I can view the picture. She also posted a big picture above this post. You can't see it? I think that is Arv Tep Pram pee Por. I can't read Khmer though..LOL..
I can see it now... My comp at work retarded.. Lol..

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Before I post it on my site I would like to know if this is the rite movie your looking for
If it is I'll have to few it first to see if all the episode is there before I add it to my site.
Yes this is the one that I am looking for, take your time counting the episodes. I will check your site to see when it's posted. I'm so glad that you have it! Thank you very much!!

yak

sarNie Adult
Bophavdo, If you don't have the complete set let me know.. I have the original copy too.. Oh I forgot to ask.. Do you have Tuk Tumate Neang Sanet Noi.. I have the original copy as well, but some parts are missing..

Bophavdo

sarNie Egg
Bophavdo, If you don't have the complete set let me know.. I have the original copy too.. Oh I forgot to ask.. Do you have Tuk Tumate Neang Sanet Noi.. I have the original copy as well, but some parts are missing..
I'm out of town rite now so I won't be able to check yet until I come back.

Bophavdo

sarNie Egg
Is that the one that came out early 90's? Can you upload the preview
I'll try to upload the preview when I come back. I'm not sure if that one came out early 90's. I'll post the picture for you to see as well. I'll be back on Sunday.

yak

sarNie Adult
I'll try to upload the preview when I come back. I'm not sure if that one came out early 90's. I'll post the picture for you to see as well. I'll be back on Sunday.
Okay! Thank you! Your the best

Bophavdo

sarNie Egg
Hey Bophavao.. Do you have this..?

80’s – 90's Boran Lakorn
Thevabot Bey Roduv
Thkol Meas
Chenda Samot
Soppasith
Preah Neang Tnu Keo
Rithysen Neang Kongrey
Thep Dida Chenda Samouth
Gomin
Preah Chan Korup
Preah TinaWong
Kay Saw Botomear
Sung Sa Rajey
Yor Pro Klin
Mong Bpa(Thai tittle )
Yak! I have these 2 Thai Boran that my mom is recording rite now and I'm not sure whats the title is. I don't know if its any of the one your looking for but, heres a picture of it.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I've put Arv Tep Pram Pee Por on my site alreay and I ask my mom if theres any missing episode and she said no.
I just saw it on your website, thanks so much. I will probably order in a couple of weeks when I add money to my paypal. Thanks again!

Bophavdo

sarNie Egg
Is that the one that came out early 90's? Can you upload the preview
I found the preview on youtube for Krai Tong Gabua Charavan http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOfJ9Za5lcc&feature=related

yak

sarNie Adult
I found the preview on youtube for Krai Tong Gabua Charavan http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOfJ9Za5lcc&feature=related
Lol.. I think that's the wrong one.. I don't remember how the preview looks like.. But I saw the picture and thats the one I'm looking for.. Oh.. What were the two boran lakorn your mom had? I didn't see any picture of it. Maybe the comp at work is being retared again

Bophavdo

sarNie Egg
Lol.. I think that's the wrong one.. I don't remember how the preview looks like.. But I saw the picture and thats the one I'm looking for.. Oh.. What were the two boran lakorn your mom had? I didn't see any picture of it. Maybe the comp at work is being retared again
I tried on the one I had and the preview is exactly the same.

yak

sarNie Adult
I tried on the one I had and the preview is exactly the same.
Oh okay.. I really don't remember how the preview goes.. I was so little when I seen that.. LMAO.. But for the other two boran pictures you just posted. I finally see it.. But I can't read Khmer T_T.. Can you upload the preview for me please? That would be a big help.. I'll be making a big order from your website soon.. Oh I have some pictures of the boran lakorns I'm looking for.. Some of the them I already mention it to you that I was looking for them too.. LOL

I don't remember this one.. LMAO

Thep Deda Moeha Somouth

Thevabot Bey Roduv

Kay Saw Botomear

yak

sarNie Adult
Thanks Bophavao !^^

But do you have this Boran Lakorn too ??

- Kula Saen Suay ( Thai title )with James and Aom

And does anyone know,where I can buy this old khmer classic :

- Rithysen Neang Kongrey
Hey... I would like to know too where to find the classic Rithysen Neang Kongrey