Burning

darvil

sarNie Adult
goinkrazy said:
i have a question..... sometimes, when iburn dvd's it will freeze on me. now, is there something wrong witht he file or something and how can i fix it?  i.e: it'll be burning fine then all of a sudden it freezes at like 6 mins or something n its stuck there forever unless i close the application.  this only happens to certain files, not all of them, so how can i fix it?
[post="79811"][/post]​
umm you need to be more clear. What were you burning? was it just data files to the DVD? or was it an already converted dvd format file? or was it a conversion plus a burn all in one shot?

Also you guys aren't really reading the threads are you?
AheadNerov7.0UltraEdition.rar

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
Darvil said:
umm you need to be more clear.  What were you burning? was it just data files to the DVD? or was it an already converted dvd format file? or was it a conversion plus a burn all in one shot?

Also you guys aren't really reading the threads are you?
AheadNerov7.0UltraEdition.rar
[post="79872"][/post]​

um, the are the movie files i get from here, some of them work and others freezes when i try to burn them. do you know whats wrong with it? i burn it as a dvd, but even when i try to burn it as other things, like vcd or something, it still freezes on me.

darvil

sarNie Adult
goinkrazy said:
um, the are the movie files i get from here, some of them work and others freezes when i try to burn them. do you know whats wrong with it? i burn it as a dvd, but even when i try to burn it as other things, like vcd or something, it still freezes on me.
[post="79924"][/post]​
What program are you using? The files freezes because its probably damaged somewhere in there. You will have to edit that or cut it out manually in order for it flow.

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
Darvil said:
What program are you using? The files freezes because its probably damaged somewhere in there. You will have to edit that or cut it out manually in order for it flow.
[post="79942"][/post]​
i use nero. how will i know which part to cut out and how long or would i have to guess it myself?

Noon-ster

sarNie Egg
goinkrazy said:
i use nero. how will i know which part to cut out and how long or would i have to guess it myself?
[post="79980"][/post]​
:sweat: NERO SUCKS BIG TIME! I suggest using something more reliable to encode to dvd format...DR Divx...but yea...NERO gives u lots of errors and the overall product/quality that you get ...isn't all that great...

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
Noon-ster said:
:sweat: NERO SUCKS BIG TIME! I suggest using something more reliable to encode to dvd format...DR Divx...but yea...NERO gives u lots of errors and the overall product/quality that you get ...isn't all that great...
[post="80039"][/post]​

oh really. i didnt know that, i use it cuz it came with the burner. what program would you recommmend i use?

Noon-ster

sarNie Egg
goinkrazy said:
oh really. i didnt know that, i use it cuz it came with the burner. what program would you recommmend i use?
[post="80113"][/post]​
WELL my friend...it depends on you... if you want HIGH QUALITY i suggest you use CCE Cinema Craft Encoder...best encoder out there by far...another good one is HC Hank's mpeg encoder this one is also fast...and produces high quality stuff...another one is QUENC... just google it you'll find lots of tutorials and examples for making a high quality dvd...just keep in mind that the HIGHER the quality the less episodes you will be able to put on disc...hope this helps! I'm sure you'll notice the differences in quality compared to nero...

darvil

sarNie Adult
Noon-ster said:
WELL my friend...it depends on you... if you want HIGH QUALITY i suggest you use CCE Cinema Craft Encoder...best encoder out there by far...another good one is HC Hank's mpeg encoder this one is also fast...and produces high quality stuff...another one is QUENC... just google it you'll find lots of tutorials and examples for making a high quality dvd...just keep in mind that the HIGHER the quality the less episodes you will be able to put on disc...hope this helps! I'm sure you'll notice the differences in quality compared to nero...
[post="80507"][/post]​
Those are all good advices but keep in mind that she is converting wmv files downloaded off here which is pretty low quality (IE 120 megs per episode)

You just gotta find one that lets you breeze thru with no issues.

GL :)

Noon-ster

sarNie Egg
Darvil said:
Those are all good advices but keep in mind that she is converting wmv files downloaded off here which is pretty low quality (IE 120 megs per episode)

You just gotta find one that lets you breeze thru with no issues.

GL :)
[post="80512"][/post]​
:lmao: thats tough... especially with a low quality source to work with...in all my years of encoding and fansubbing anime I've never been able to enhance a low quality source into a higher quality...just not possible... anyways... Good Luck!

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
thank you so much for the advice!!!!!!!!!!! im gonna try them n see which one im able to understand the best......hehe.....(im not that smart when it comes to computers!)

darvil

sarNie Adult
Noon-ster said:
:lmao: thats tough... especially with a low quality source to work with...in all my years of encoding and fansubbing anime I've never been able to enhance a low quality source into a higher quality...just not possible... anyways... Good Luck!
[post="80518"][/post]​
Noon-ster how good are you with creating DVDs? IE say putting VCDs into DVDs. If you do how many episodes you think I might be able to put into a standard 4.3 gig dvd?

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
how do i install Nero on my comp so that i can burn movies and mv? sorry, i'm a beginner at these, so i dont know what to do. thanks for the help.