burger king or mcdonalds ?

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ohh... lol.. I wouldn't know then, I'm not much of an American food eater. But when I did eat the big mac... it was cheesy and it had all that white saucy nasty stuff.

The only thing I can bear eating from Mcdonald is the McRib.
mmmm the cheesy, white saucy nasty stuff is my faaaavorite. you don't know what you talkin' about, woman. lmao

Muddie Murda

smile...
OMG i know!! when i first came to cali, i remember seeing so many "carl's jrs" everywhere, and i was like "WTF, some dude named carl decided to do a knock off Hardees!! even the little star symbol thing is the same!! they are so gonna get sued." LOL

OHHHH red robbin's bottomless fries! had it for the first time the other day. i filled the fries thing four times. i was gonna get some more but then i started feeling like a shameless fatass, so i didn't. LMAO YUMMM!
Dood, i so tried to research and see why both have the same exact logo and everything, but when reading the "About Me" no one would talk of the other one and both have different "Founded" date. ahahahahaha maybe they're brothers who won't sue one another :p

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Dood, i so tried to research and see why both have the same exact logo and everything, but when reading the "About Me" no one would talk of the other one and both have different "Founded" date. ahahahahaha maybe they're brothers who won't sue one another :p
there's something fishy, i tell ya!!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i think mcds is nasty lol i like burger king a lot better but if i'm craving a burger i'll go to whatever's closest to me lol

Mya

sarNie Hatchling
i prefer mcd's fries! but burger king has some goooooooood as cookies! so chewy and yummy. :lol:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Mmmm me too McFlurries but I like Burger King for their hershey sundae pies. That's all I ever get from these two places. I've never got crunchy fries from McD's before only soggy ones and Burger King too. Ok those two places in my city just suck. I like Dairy Queens and Jack-In-The-Box though. Yummmy chicken strips in a basket and snickers blizzard from DQ and curly fries from Jack's. I'm making myself hungry now.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Hi Diamend! Miss me? All this food talk is making me hungry and I ate already. LOL.

Mmmm Sonic Burgers is good too! I want their popcorn chicken now with a strawberry limeade!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
man east coast got shietty fastfood places lol johnny rockets is far from me too :( oo but i like chick fil-a a lot. their waffle fries are good.

yes i miss u nai and ur booty shakin panda LOL i'm hongry tooooooo but i have to sleep soon lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
AHhhh I loveee BK's fries!! :drool: it's sooo crisp & delicious! I also love their chicken tenders :D

I loveeeee Mickey D's ice coffee!! sooo addicted to those, their chicken nuggets & their chicken selects! ^_^

But what I absolutely loveeee is not BK or Mickey D's.....

I loveee Jack in the Box!!! :dude: Love their seasoned fries & their jumbo jack & chicken sandwiches :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I like Jack In The Box ^____-" But the thing about Mickey D's is that the burgers are sooooooooo addicting LOL Jack In The Box my fav is bacon ultimate cheeseburger LOL