burger king or mcdonalds ?

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
um, duh, mcdonalds...although bbk is close up there. mcdonald's oil literally has a substance that helps to get people addicted. haha

little

sarNie Adult
mcdonald's the top. I don't know why the mc ribs hasn't come out yet it should have every year cuz that's the best

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Two words - Burger King; All the way!! Their whopper is large and fullfilling, so worth the money. Their $1.00 menu includes the junior whopper, which should just be called a regular burger cause its pretty big for a junior. They don't put salt on their fries. I love the bumpy stuff on their fries by the way.

As for Mcdonald's, their portion is little, their fries are salty, and their burgers suck. Their big mac is messy pile of mayo and cheese. *nasty*

kulyia

RUK
i like both. whopper. Jr whopper. and from Ms is Big mac and cheese burger. thats it..PLUS FRIES. yum

ijohn

sarNie Adult
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... really don't eat at either one but if i have to pick as is always the cost of forgetting to eat,,, i'll choose Mc'y'Ds cos i like the fries there...god they must be so full of fat cos they taste so mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm---good!!! oh the burger,,, i like them plain so that don't matter who makes it...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
McDonald muahaaha.... i think BK are quite plain... ^_^..

but then again i eat burgers everywhere... carl's junior.. rally's.. <--- i love their fries.. ^_^ ... etc...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Two words - Burger King; All the way!! Their whopper is large and fullfilling, so worth the money. Their $1.00 menu includes the junior whopper, which should just be called a regular burger cause its pretty big for a junior. They don't put salt on their fries. I love the bumpy stuff on their fries by the way.

As for Mcdonald's, their portion is little, their fries are salty, and their burgers suck. Their big mac is messy pile of mayo and cheese. *nasty*
the big mac aint got no mayo, woman!! lol

kulyia

RUK
i like burritos. =]. just had a Big Mac and Medium Fries and ketchup and also Sprite. yummmmmm

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
McDonald muahaaha.... i think BK are quite plain... ^_^..

but then again i eat burgers everywhere... carl's junior.. rally's.. <--- i love their fries.. ^_^ ... etc...

ooh i forgot about carl's junior i havent had there burgers in a long time either !

Muddie Murda

smile...
Stupid location. The closest thing to the work place is McD so yeah :D They get alot of our business and I prefer them. ^_^

I had BK a few weeks ago for the first time in what felt like years. I was not impressed. Like Chris said, it was cold. I remember

My friend asked me if I liked Carl's Junior. I'm like, "WTF is that?" Turns out, over here, we call it Hardee's. Is it just in NC? o_O

nina07

sarNie Adult
I'd say McDonalds because I'm just used to food by the now. LOL. But the whoppers at Burger King are delicious. :wub:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
I remember

My friend asked me if I liked Carl's Junior. I'm like, "WTF is that?" Turns out, over here, we call it Hardee's. Is it just in NC? o_O
OMG i know!! when i first came to cali, i remember seeing so many "carl's jrs" everywhere, and i was like "WTF, some dude named carl decided to do a knock off Hardees!! even the little star symbol thing is the same!! they are so gonna get sued." LOL

Gosh for my personal Like I love love Red Robbins and Big Al's Burger Shack -.-" LOL
OHHHH red robbin's bottomless fries! had it for the first time the other day. i filled the fries thing four times. i was gonna get some more but then i started feeling like a shameless fatass, so i didn't. LMAO YUMMM!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
the big mac aint got no mayo, woman!! lol

ohh... lol.. I wouldn't know then, I'm not much of an American food eater. But when I did eat the big mac... it was cheesy and it had all that white saucy nasty stuff.

The only thing I can bear eating from Mcdonald is the McRib.