"Bun Pachum"

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Pachom is that the holiday U pay respect to your family members that pass away or grandparents. Every year I buy my grandma things put it in a nice basket put some money and sumpai her and give it to her. my grandma then give me blessing. I do that to my parents too but they are far away so i sent them money and tell my sibling to sampai my parents for me.

K

KawaiiTennyo

what is it called?? it hought it was claled pachum ben? or something like that??

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
ooo scary lol i forgot all about it ahhaha.. i like this holiday iono why but hahha.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
well.. i live in cali, and over here we already celebrated. . like on the 18-19 or something. . but we always have it in the middle of september. .and yes, like someone stated earlier. . it's halloween. .

Twinky

sarNie Elites
untinnu
well.. i live in cali, and over here we already celebrated. . like on the 18-19 or something. . but we always have it in the middle of september. .and yes, like someone stated earlier. . it's halloween. .
Hey you had your puchom ben already...? What part of Cali. are you from cause were having our's next week I think...hehehehe :lol:

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
today i just found out that its next monday. my mom is ready to go to the wat. she made "num sarm" ( i think thats how u spell it.) she made it ahead of tym cuz she gonna be busy this whole week n dont worry it wont "puh ohm".

AF4aZns

sarNie Egg
KawaiiTennyo said:
what is it called?? it hought it was claled pachum ben? or something like that??
[post="10897"][/post]​
Same thing....you can say it your way too lol. Oh I live in Iowa and we already celebrated like in September. I didn't get to go this year though to the temple because I had to work :( . Pretty sad.......