Buang Ruk gamathep (Exact)

kimmorjones

sarNie Egg
I have been reading this thread for some time and this is my first posting. After watching ep.16 I am hoping that Bee is the one shot. Hear me out before you get angry. We can see that Pong is beginning to really care for her and is jeleaous of Tui. The little kid (who is incredibly stupid) also has questions if she loves him. If she is hurt, Pong will have no idea what to do with himslef. I think he will be all broken up can't sleep, eat, etc. When she is released from the hosipital she will have to stay with Pong and his family, which can help their relationship move forward. ;) With her there and him almost losing her I think the grandpa and the kid will push for them to be together :D Just have to figure out what to do with CRAZY mom :huh: (Honestly, I would love for Bee to get pregnant for Pong )

Kelly

I have been reading this thread for some time and this is my first posting. After watching ep.16 I am hoping that Bee is the one shot. Hear me out before you get angry. We can see that Pong is beginning to really care for her and is jeleaous of Tui. The little kid (who is incredibly stupid) also has questions if she loves him. If she is hurt, Pong will have no idea what to do with himslef. I think he will be all broken up can't sleep, eat, etc. When she is released from the hosipital she will have to stay with Pong and his family, which can help their relationship move forward. ;) With her there and him almost losing her I think the grandpa and the kid will push for them to be together :D Just have to figure out what to do with CRAZY mom :huh: (Honestly, I would love for Bee to get pregnant for Pong )
OMG you r so rite i never thought of that...maybe it was because pong is such an ass that knowing he was goona get shot made me feel good!
but now that your saying what you said i so agree with you if bee gets shot then..maybe pong gets to take care of her and the little boy...and they get to stay at his house....more felings might come during that short period of time!!!
but oh well i really think it was pong who got shot....
------
but yes we get another epi by tomorrow.....can't wait!

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahahaaa! :p You guys are funnyyy, LOL!

I know I feel like it's ending soon too. *sniffles.

I don't want it to end yett! -_- Because SAKUL KA is rumor to air on MAY4th which means this lakorn will only have 20+ episodes!! Grrr.

So mad! I don't want SAKUL KA to air just yett! I'd rather have moreeee of this lakorn than SK! <_<

Hahaha, I know I do the same too NOYY. :lol:
who knows maybe they might extend this lakorn. hehe... i love this lakorn atm... i'm dying to see who gets shot tmr.

salz

sarNie Egg
i really think it gonna be Pong who got shot...not bcoz i want him to get shot but bcoz ep 16 already focus on Pong taking care and sweet to Bee...i think now after Pong shot it is her turn to take care of him and realize she love him after all^^

but i also would prefer Bee getting shot so we could c more sweeter side of Pong worrying and taking care of her XD
totally cant wait for today ep^^

denise

sarNie Egg
source:www.thairath.co.th
'บุ๋ม'ตบ'บี'เจ็บเอง บ่น"กรรมติดจรวด''!
เรื่อง “มือตบ” ได้ชื่อว่าตัวแม่ แต่ บุ๋ม รัญญา กะ เมย์-พิชญ์นาฎ กลับต้องมาเสียท่าเจ็บตัวซะเอง ในละคร “บ่วงรักกามเทพ”---โดยเป็นฉากที่ เนื้อนวล (บุ๋ม) กับ นีน่า (เมย์) 2 แม่ลูกตัวแสบหมั่นไส้ อรณิชา (บี-น้ำทิพย์) เลยบุกมาหาเรื่องถึงในครัว!---ก่อนถ่าย ผกก.ก็เรียก 3 สาวมาซ้อมคิวตบ และเน้นว่า ขอมันส์ๆเลยนะ บุ๋ม หันมาตอบ “ได้ค่ะ เดี๋ยวเจ๊จัดให้ชุดใหม่เลย” ถึงเวลาถ่ายจริง บุ๋ม ก็เดินนำเข้าไปด่า บี ฉอดๆ บี ก็ของขึ้นด่าสวนกลับไป เมย์ เลยปรี่เข้าไปตบ บี ก่อน บี ก็ไม่ยอมเหมือนกันตบ เมย์ คืน ทีนี้เลยเกิดตะลุมบอน 2 รุม 1 แต่ บี ก็สู้ยิบตา เข้าไปบีบคอ บุ๋ม จนหน้าเขียว บุ๋ม เลยถีบ บี ปลิวไป เมย์ หันไปคว้าชามผลไม้ใบโตมากะทุ่มใส่ บี แต่กลายเป็นว่าผิดคิวไปโขกหัว บุ๋ม ดังโป๊ก! แต่ด้วยสปิริต บุ๋ม ก็เล่นต่อเนียนๆจนเสร็จ พอเสร็จ ปุ๊บ บุ๋ม หัวเราะขำตัวเอง “กรรมมันติดจรวดจริงๆแฮะ!” ...ตามชมฉากนี้ได้วันอังคารนี้ ช่อง 5.

source:www.exact.co.th

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! PONG!! :drool: Oh la la! He is major hot!!! Look at that body :drool: Bee and Pong are in the same room. R-Scene attempted?! Hahaha! Wonder what episode is this? I haven't watch today's episode yet. Gotta wait til evening. Omg PONJG :drool:​

Fan07

sarNie Hatchling
Your wish may come true because I saw Pong's interview where they showed clips of him talking to the doctor. And he looked so distraught from the news. It seemed as though his life/world was over. I don't speak Thai so I didn't understand what was said. Could this be the reason????

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Esp. 17 was a good one! They finally started playing Bee's song. I think this week's eps are going to be really good since Bee will be going to live at Pong's house. There should be more interaction b/w them!!!

cecilia

Staff member
haha. she FINALLY move in to their MANSION >.<
this will be super interesting to see them interact almost 24/7 :clap:
no wonder, those caps are so HOT up there *phew*
loving today episode. can't wait to watch him reveal his feeling for her -- (his actions, of course)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
LOL! Pang is so cuteee in the beginning when she quickly tugged onto Tui, LOL! THen she pulled away and he pulled her back. :wub: Tehee, So sweet! Is it just me or what? It seem like Pang got black hair in today's episode for somme reason? Her hair was super darkk, Maybe it's just the sunlight. Idk! Wierdd. Oh well, Back to this lakorn topic! Omg, LOL! When Pong quickly ran to block Bee & They both fell down I thought Bee was the one who got shot! O___________o It was so intense! Then after that they both just laid there, I thought no one got shot. But afterwards, The police came and Bee saw his blood! I was like OMGGG! Pong really got shot! :( LOL, So stupid of me. Haaa! The aunt and her daughter are so suspicous, LOL! Geeshh, Tonglah really loves his uncle Pong! -.- Poor Bee! She has too worryy over two people at the hospital! I loveloveeee Bee's song! Finally it appears! :) Can't wait for it to release. Bee is so nice to him now after he saved her life, Tehee! But he's becoming a jerk somewhat again, Grrrr!! It melted my heart when Pong grabbed hold of Bee's hand at the hospital, So sweet! :wub: Pong knows he wants to be closer to Bee that why he wants her to take Tonglad and go live at his house, Haaa! :p Jerkkk! lol. Pong look so worried when he saw his mum, Haa. Such mama's boyy, He won't even talk back to her! Ughhh. It's just so unbelievable what the aunt and daughter does to Tonglahh! I mean wtheckk! Such annoying and troublemakers them two are, Gahhh. Can't stand them since the beginning of this lakorn! The mom too, Of course! -.- Gahhh, When will this kidnapping Tonglah will end??! Horrible! Poor Pong he can't do anything because he's injured now. -.- I hate how they make Bee suffer so much all the time, Grrrrrr! Umm.. Bee should really give Pong a slap! Forreals. Sometime I just get soooo mad at Pong! Helpless at times he is. I don't really know why Bee is afraid that Pong's mom kidnap Tonglahh though 'cause he always end up at Pong's house anyway, LOL. But then, I know how worry and afraid she is to loose her only child. Seriously, Pong's mum is soooooooo darnn stupid. Haaa, She always kidnap Tonglah to her house even though she know the dad doens't approve. They'll end up returning him to Bee! :rolleyes: I mean how stupidd can Pong's family get?! Wtheckk. I'm so tiredd of the b*itch*es in this lakorn, Seriously! -.- When will they stop suffering Bee & Tonglahh??! Bee doesn't deserve any of this happening to her! :( I feel so pityy for her and she's all alone too. Doing everything and anything just for the sake of Tonglah!! I hope she knows that living in the rich place will 'cause even more drama and bad thinggs to her! -.- Although, She is able to be with Tonglahh! Teheee, I think Bee is jealous! They've developed feelings for each other now, Awwww! Sweeetness. :wub: The aunt's daughter is sooo oogleee, annoying as hell too! -.- I can see through Pong's feelings for Bee, Awwwwwwwwwww! He should speak his heart out. I'm so flattered once again! I've been loving him more now since Episode16 last week! He's been so nice, caring, sweet & everything since that episode! :) Poor Pong he's injured but has to deal with all these troubles and he's hurt too! *sniffles. Poor dude, But he actually deserves all this because of Karma! Teheee. Definitleyy! Damnn, The mom wanna kidnap him but they all treaaat him so badlyy! Damnnn. Crazyywhores they three ladies are! Treating Tonglahh so horribiliyy! Grrrrrr. Does that kidd even miss his auntie Bee or whaaat?! Seems like if he's with Pong then nothing else matters to him. What a dumbb kid, forreals! Bee has such greaaat friends though, Tui and Pang are ALWAYS there for her every step of the way. So sadd, That when she goes live w/ Pong them. They cannot be there every second w/ her anymore. *sighs. I just loveee all of Bee and Pang's wardrobe! So prettyyyy. LOL, Bee is such a strongg girl! :) I love how she drives Pong insaneee, Haaa. Geeshh, The aunt's daughter is such a LAME-OOOOOOOOOO! lmao. Her and her mom are seriously dumbb as hell! Hahahaaaa. My poor Bee misses Tonglah so much! *sniffles.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
LOL! Pang is so cuteee in the beginning when she quickly tugged onto Tui, LOL! THen she pulled away and he pulled her back. :wub: Tehee, So sweet! Is it just me or what? It seem like Pang got black hair in today's episode for somme reason? Her hair was super darkk, Maybe it's just the sunlight. Idk! Wierdd. Oh well, Back to this lakorn topic! Omg, LOL! When Pong quickly ran to block Bee & They both fell down I thought Bee was the one who got shot! O___________o It was so intense! Then after that they both just laid there, I thought no one got shot. But afterwards, The police came and Bee saw his blood! I was like OMGGG! Pong really got shot! :( LOL, So stupid of me. Haaa! The aunt and her daughter are so suspicous, LOL! Geeshh, Tonglah really loves his uncle Pong! -.- Poor Bee! She has too worryy over two people at the hospital! I loveloveeee Bee's song! Finally it appears! :) Can't wait for it to release. Bee is so nice to him now after he saved her life, Tehee! But he's becoming a jerk somewhat again, Grrrr!! It melted my heart when Pong grabbed hold of Bee's hand at the hospital, So sweet! :wub: Pong knows he wants to be closer to Bee that why he wants her to take Tonglad and go live at his house, Haaa! :p Jerkkk! lol. Pong look so worried when he saw his mum, Haa. Such mama's boyy, He won't even talk back to her! Ughhh. It's just so unbelievable what the aunt and daughter does to Tonglahh! I mean wtheckk! Such annoying and troublemakers them two are, Gahhh. Can't stand them since the beginning of this lakorn! The mom too, Of course! -.- Gahhh, When will this kidnapping Tonglah will end??! Horrible! Poor Pong he can't do anything because he's injured now. -.- I hate how they make Bee suffer so much all the time, Grrrrrr! Umm.. Bee should really give Pong a slap! Forreals. Sometime I just get soooo mad at Pong! Helpless at times he is. I don't really know why Bee is afraid that Pong's mom kidnap Tonglahh though 'cause he always end up at Pong's house anyway, LOL. But then, I know how worry and afraid she is to loose her only child. Seriously, Pong's mum is soooooooo darnn stupid. Haaa, She always kidnap Tonglah to her house even though she know the dad doens't approve. They'll end up returning him to Bee! :rolleyes: I mean how stupidd can Pong's family get?! Wtheckk. I'm so tiredd of the b*itch*es in this lakorn, Seriously! -.- When will they stop suffering Bee & Tonglahh??! Bee doesn't deserve any of this happening to her! :( I feel so pityy for her and she's all alone too. Doing everything and anything just for the sake of Tonglah!! I hope she knows that living in the rich place will 'cause even more drama and bad thinggs to her! -.- Although, She is able to be with Tonglahh! Teheee, I think Bee is jealous! They've developed feelings for each other now, Awwww! Sweeetness. :wub: The aunt's daughter is sooo oogleee, annoying as hell too! -.- I can see through Pong's feelings for Bee, Awwwwwwwwwww! He should speak his heart out. I'm so flattered once again! I've been loving him more now since Episode16 last week! He's been so nice, caring, sweet & everything since that episode! :) Poor Pong he's injured but has to deal with all these troubles and he's hurt too! *sniffles. Poor dude, But he actually deserves all this because of Karma! Teheee. Definitleyy! Damnn, The mom wanna kidnap him but they all treaaat him so badlyy! Damnnn. Crazyywhores they three ladies are! Treating Tonglahh so horribiliyy! Grrrrrr. Does that kidd even miss his auntie Bee or whaaat?! Seems like if he's with Pong then nothing else matters to him. What a dumbb kid, forreals! Bee has such greaaat friends though, Tui and Pang are ALWAYS there for her every step of the way. So sadd, That when she goes live w/ Pong them. They cannot be there every second w/ her anymore. *sighs. I just loveee all of Bee and Pang's wardrobe! So prettyyyy. LOL, Bee is such a strongg girl! :) I love how she drives Pong insaneee, Haaa. Geeshh, The aunt's daughter is such a LAME-OOOOOOOOOO! lmao. Her and her mom are seriously dumbb as hell! Hahahaaaa. My poor Bee misses Tonglah so much! *sniffles.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I with you jieb_lover.. .you said it all.. How much more stupid can Pong's family get??.... But I'm loving that Pong and Bee will be able to see each other more because Bee will move into the house! wink wink... lol

cecilia

Staff member
^don't worry. i have to thanks TONGLAH for putting his plan into work without doing any work LOl ..
thanks to him, we get to see PONG/BEE together :wub: .. how hot is that :clap:

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
after watching 16eps, i still don't understand why choose that boy to play DONGGAR, I mean that child.
he's not cuttie, and looks a little stupid, and really annoying. if let Gino to play that would be perfect