Buang Ruk gamathep (Exact)

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I've watched up to episode 3 and OMG! Ton and Noon put alot of tears in my eyes! I was just literally crying! The mom is so UGH!!! And Pong! I too, officially hate Pong atm. He's way worst than in Ngao Asoke! But I do sure love Bee. She aint scared of no one! Love that she'll talk back of what's right and what not! Ton&Noon, now that's true love! ^_^ And Pang, she's so cute! Her pra ek is tooooo freaking tall!!!!!!​

Rakniran

Mang so shes really not PLOY CHAIRMAN?
IS her older sister?
They looked so much alike.
I was so excited thought it was PLOY.

cecilia

Staff member
today episode is SAD :lmao: especially when Pong took that flower that Tu placed next to Ton's picture and ASANEE'S song came on.

I'm so glad they moved back ^^ Bee and Noon's sisters love make me cry alot today :lmao:
i love the fact that Bee is one protective sister and she knows well how to protect too :clap:

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Is it me or does anybody else agree that Noon (Ploy sis) has these droppy eyes and makes her look sleepy all the time.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
LOL, I shouldn't even be in this thread until I catch up with last weeks last episode and this weeks episode. Haaa!! Oh well.

I used to watch Noon's lakorns back then she didn't have these droopy kind of eyes. Idk, I guess she grew older it probably why? But Idk. It could just be that she's showing her emotions through her eyes? Her eyes are always sad looking, droopy so it reminds me of Puengs. LOL, Except her eyes aren't as huge as Puengs and aren't that much of doll eyes.

I defintley agree there! Ton and Noon's love is such true love! :wub: Their relationship is so pitiful. *sniffles. Makes me all tearyy & emotional.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
Pong and his mother caused Ton to died yet they blamed Noon. It was messed up how he told her it was her that caused Ton to hurry back. I can't wait for this lakorn to air.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
today episode is SAD :lmao: especially when Pong took that flower that Tu placed next to Ton's picture and ASANEE'S song came on.

I'm so glad they moved back ^^ Bee and Noon's sisters love make me cry alot today :lmao:
i love the fact that Bee is one protective sister and she knows well how to protect too :clap:
I love her protective nature also, seriously she makes me laugh with her all sass and bold personality. She's freaking awesome.
I love today's episode, I have a feeling tomorrow's episode is going to be a downer again. Someone dies again, this time it's Oranee.

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
i hate how pong is being so selfish -_- he's blaming noon for his brothers death when he noes he's da one at fault! feel bad for her =/

cecilia

Staff member
haha. i just realized that Bee's place is the same one that Aom and her mom lived in ROY LEH SANAE RAI -- the hair salon ^^

so sad .. Oranee died :( .. tomorrow will be 5 years later, we got a little preview of that first five year toward today episode.
karma got back at the family, the mom is a bit crazy and delusional --- As for Pong, he seem to mature a bit from the past ^^ -- Can't wait til they meet tomorrow -- wanna see their SHOWDOWN again :clap:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Oooo I need to catch up. Or maybe I'll just skip and watch today's episode since you make me excited to see it cecilia with your little previews lol.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
nai ur watching dis lakorn? u came into dis thread after i dropped it lol i didn't wanna get pissed off cause of a lakorn lol

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Thankss for the scoop CECI! Yayy, That means Bee will have her long hair. :) & There's definitley gonna be showdown! Haaa. I can't wait for tmrws episode then! Though I still need to catch up, LOL :p

ChenrukNote

Goddess
nai ur watching dis lakorn? u came into dis thread after i dropped it lol i didn't wanna get pissed off cause of a lakorn lol
Yes I am since there's nothing else to watch. I was going to start watching Boys over flowers series since one of my floormates recommended it but I started on ep 1 and was totally bored by it and didn't feel like continuing since it's so long lol. It's so over hyped too. As for Buang Ruk, I watched all the first week's episode and this week's I just finished watching ep7 lol. I skipped 5&6. Is Pong making you pissed off because he sure is making me pissed lol.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea pong pissed me off enough in eps 1-4 for me to drop da lakorn lol i don't like gettin all worked up because of a lakorn lol it aint worth it

ChenrukNote

Goddess
yea pong pissed me off enough in eps 1-4 for me to drop da lakorn lol i don't like gettin all worked up because of a lakorn lol it aint worth it
Seriously, his character is so lame. He's such a momma's boy in here lol. Hopefully something good airs soon and maybe I'll drop this one too. Probably something good will air when my spring break is over and then I'll be super pissed. It always happens that way lol.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I can't resist any lakorn of Pong and Bee together, LOL :p Good or Bad I stick with it through! :) I watched most of their lakorns together already. LUERD HONG & TALAY RISSYA. I'm watching this one too! :) I still need to find time for SONG KRAM NANG FAH and their sitcom RUK 8009 though. :) Somedayy! LOL :p