Bua Prim Nam(Makers Group)

puppylov

sarNie Adult
sarnh, u dun have school or r u out of school alradey? Such a long vacation u have there. i kno somepeople don't even bother to go visit Cambodia esp. the young folks.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wish pors character was mean or not too nice. He doesn't say much to his mom. When he gets to an argument with her he just says a couple of sentence than walks away.

cecilia

Staff member
^i think por doesn't want to cut off the mother/son relationship while he have his love relationship with khem..cuz no matter what..he cant' be mean to his mom..it's part of the family trait..LOL..

as for khem..i say forget about avenging the mom..take her son and start life from there..mother and daughter in law don't get along..who care..as long as you have POR..LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Omg LOL I just saw 6 and 7 LOL and shoo haha intense stuff LOL especially the way Khem Fell Ontop of Por tryna get freaky with him then his mom calls hahah and when he told her he love her he started kissing her down her neck untill she says she hate him whoa LOL .... and man I'm glad Por even though he is a momma's boy he stands up to his mom .. it'd be so urgh if it was like Tik K's and Job's Lakorn "Pbeek Marn"

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh dont even bring up "Peek Marn" cuz Jobs character pissed me off..he couldnt stand up for his wife and thats why Tik left him..but he end up raping her..lol..and omg..i was sooo annoy by Ace's character..he kept coming to Tik..i still love the lakorn though :) i need to go buy it..hm i wonder if anyone is selling it

i want Por to say something hurtful to his mom so she can realize that what shes doing is wrong and pointless

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh he "r" her.. :lol: if i could remember..he ripe her shirt..hehe..

i like the theme and ending song sang by Ford..i have the cd too..

i need to go buy the lakorn..

tinah

sarNie Coma
i was surprise myself..lol

after tik left him..he became even more lifeless and than he started drinking. I love how Tik became a strong women and fighting for her baby from her evil mother-in-law

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:wub: for some reason i don't like Khem's character...and por is too weak...he doesn't act or look mean at all!

slee00

sarNie Adult
Can the writer give khem a different name other than Lynn??? I beginning to feel like she is the Lynn from "Nang Barb" too! lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
oOo man I can't wait to see Chai ... LOl like the half of the lakorn hahah .. damn to bad I can't upload it today =x I can't upload anything at all for awhile lol =x something wrong with my comp .. we'd have to wait till P'bunny does haha

navy

sarNie Adult
i think khem is old looking compared with por. she looks older than her age.
I thought because of her short hair. I used to see Por with girls like Pat/Numfon with long hair.........

If she's with other actors like Aum she will look hot. I like her hair style.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
oOO thanks for the pics it looks hot!! ooOoo man can't wait to see it o____O Lol lately just haven't had the time urgh ... I'm missing out on Bua Prim Narm .... but damn can't wait to see Chai though and I think its a good change for Por to star with someone else other than Pat and Namfon.. I mean after all he needs someone to boost his own skills and Pat and Namfon although they are pretty and great actresses they are still new to the business theirselves so they need actors that'll boost their skills also and who better than someone older! LOL