Bua Prim Nam(Makers Group)

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
khem and por are wife&husband something like that (not sure either) but he's mom don't like khem. so that's why his mom force he to marry again with the one his mom choose ahhahahahaha
Whoa. That's alot of drama to anticipate. LOL.

Por said that his character is international student and nice person who stay with his mom. But he fall in love with Khem who's his mom enemy for business. He also said that Nok's character's very severe and khem too, so he's the one who always between them when they fight. In the character he doesn’t knwo who he should choose either his mom or his GF.
Thanks for sharing, Kermint. This is great news. I'm already falling for Por's character in this lakorn once again. LOL. Wow, Por is going to fall in love with his mom's enemy in business!! :arrg: That's going to fun, fun, fun. I hope he will be able to resolve the issues between Nok Jariya and Khem. That's going to require alot of energy and time. Hehehe...I can't wait any longer...

tinah

sarNie Coma
Por said that his character is international student and nice person who stay with his mom. But he fall in love with Khem who's his mom enemy for business. He also said that Nok's character's very severe and khem too, so he's the one who always between them when they fight. In the character he doesn’t knwo who he should choose either his mom or his GF.
i got the feeling thats gonna happen..lol..Por being in between while his mother and wife fights with each other..lets see who will he listen to..his mother or his wife :D thanx kermit!..

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeah, this lakorn is going have a lot of drama between mother-in law and daughter-in law.
i love it!..especially seeing the slapping scene between khun nok jairya/khem.. :lol:

navy

sarNie Adult
Happy to see Por with different actresses (even though I Love to see him more w/Pat). I start to know Khem in Nang Barb and really like her role.

Look forward to seeing her w/POR.

tinah

sarNie Coma
por looks good with all of his co star..lol..i thought him and khem would make an odd pair but watching the clips that kermit uploaded..they seem to have alot of off screen chemistry

tinah

sarNie Coma
according to power3 webboard this will be airing in the next wed-thurs timeslot! :yahoo: thanx to mara for the news

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thank goodness. I've been waiting almost forever for Bua Prim Nam to air. LOL. Yay!! More of Por and Pat lakorns on their way....I'm the happiest person right now. :yahoo:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Here are the latest news on Bua Prim Nam. I hope someone would kindly translate. LOL. Por is so freakin HOT and Khem is sexy. Whoa!! There's some sweet scenes to look forward to.

tinah

sarNie Coma
whoa that looks hot!!

and look what khem is wearing in the pink.. :eek: whos trying to "r" who" in the pix next to it

thanx mara for sharing!..i hope someone can translate for us

kermint

sarNie Adult
i think they both ahhahahahahahaa if i wasn't wrong i already saw this scene in SeeSanBaTerng lol.......... i'm mean behide the scene......that's hot scene

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I'm looking forward to watching this lakorn. Por and Khem look hot up there. Khem looks ver seductive towards Por.

Does anyone know the exact airing date? :drool:

kermint

sarNie Adult
according to power3 webboard this will be airing in the next wed-thurs timeslot! :yahoo: thanx to mara for the news
probably, is not airing in the next wed-thurs timeslot but maybe will be after "Reun Rak Reun Tad" on M-T timeslot. if i'm not wrong ok ahhahahahaa

tinah

sarNie Coma
probably, is not airing in the next wed-thurs timeslot but maybe will be after "Reun Rak Reun Tad" on M-T timeslot. if i'm not wrong ok ahhahahahaa
yeh i just found out they change it to mon-tues timeslot after Ruen Rak :)