Bua Kaew Jukgrote

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh and may I add..The scene where Lek pushed Au down on the bed was HOT...lol...Too bad she closed her eyes..Otherwise he would've ya know..ahem..And yea..Right before he was about to leave he looked pretty sad...

sarN

sarNie Granny
humm...in the old version Au didn't get with Tar . She return back to her Yak's Kingdom and Lek die lol .So , im quessing in the new version Lek might not die and prolly end up together

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
The way there relationship is going its going to be sad..Lek can't except the fact that his wife had something with his enemy..But he still loves her since from now till later on in the lakorn he will keep showing his affection towards her..But he tries to be mean because he can't accept the fact that Petchdara had something with his wife..

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I've only watched a few parts of this boran and I already dislike it. For one, Tar is not "hero" material and the storyline isn't as great as the old one with Art. I'm watching this for Lek, who is one hot yak!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeap.It certainly cannot beat the old version...But yeap again..I'm watching it only for Lek and Au...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I haven't seen whats been happening lately wait lol nvm yes I did o0ops me LOL wait.. I dont think i've seen sunday's episode yet.. o__O needa go watch lol

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
lol man i dunt wanna watch this lakorn no more its slow lol i'll jus till the end lol

hey wasnt that ghost in sing ha krai pob the new version and u thai tawee the new version also im talkin bout P'Tagieng lol she's so annoying

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL chris and P'lek .... I actually Kinda like this lakorn minus a few things but so far its better than Kor Gayasit LOL ... and I think Kaew Kinaree is Pretty

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea thats what I was saying buklaoboi360...Now she's 'Pee Thakieng'....When the original she was 'Pee Thanee' a ghost that lived in a banana tree..Since banana trees are called thanee also..I don't understand why they changed it..Plus this new ghost is just annoying..The old one she may talk slow..(Since she's a ghost) But she can be funny sometimes too..