Bua Kaew Jukgrote

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Man...they replayed alot of the scenes in this movie...kinda makes it drag a whole lot..and they have alot of non important scenes too that take up alot of room and time..and our money...awww man i have a feeling that this lakorn is gonna drag like all the other recent ones too...! i gotta comment that pra ek is hella weak...and also i can't believe nang ek gave the jugrote to the yak...in the previous one...the jakgrote was never ever given to anyone!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
It's ok..Because if you watch it on disc it replays alot of old scenes..But then everything gets ok afterwards..Because the latest epi which is epi 12 Tar (Petchdara) already has something with Au...

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
wow damn you guys are far...i dn't know the difference between episodes or whatever but im on part 3...lolz..anywayz does anyone notice how annoyingly ugly pra eks mom's crown..it's like a pinapple on her head! hehehe no offence!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
haha chris yeah my video store they have it as soon as its out because they have the comp ship it overnight ... and well I have like 8 video stores around me LOL and if you count the stores that are a lil further ab 30 mins away its alltogether 12 stores haha LOL and some are slow but some are super fast woOt and heheh yeah right now im at disc 3 or 4 my dad forgot to bring 4 sucks but I gotta say Tar is Kinda cute hehehe and Au is so Prettttttttty and Aom was so cute when shes like all playful and stuff.... and I feel sorry for Petchdalas Mom she was so happy when he's gona come home only to hear 7 years sigh

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Can't wait till the next epi..Both Lek and Au gets heart broken...Yeap..I already know whats going to happen lol..Obviously he wants his own neice but then when he finds out his neice is Petchdara's wife..He's gonna get pissed off even more because Petchdara took all of the girls...I feel bad for both Tar and Au..Because Au didn't even know he was on a spell and he didn't know what he did..So basically its all the servants fault..And his for staying too lol..But anyways after Lek can't get Cartoon (Kaewkinaree) he's gonna wander back to Upsornsude once again..But man..That was a hard slap he gave Upsornsuda..If that was me I would've got knocked out for 2 days..

Mann

i think this lakorn is really great lol, aahha aom is pretty! :wub: so is au and cartoon, lol i really like it! eheh

shubby

sarNie Adult
OMG!! welcome back mann, anywayz, this lakorn is so far so good..Aom is such a cute boran nang ake..she can really cry..but Lek is also hot in this lakorn...i mean...don't you hate it when pa ake have 3 wives?? lolx..i never knew that lolx..but i hope that they will change the storyline and like Aom and Tar get each other..and then..Au and Lek...lolx...

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Nah...Au and lek can't get together..cuzz lek is gonna have to die at the end..and also Au will get pregannt with Tars kid tooo...all the wives have a kid!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
They changed the story line a lot in this version...But anyways I can't wait to see the ending when Lek and Au are finally together.. :yahoo:

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
hold up...what what...soo lek and au are gonna be together? somebody tell meeh! then shit i hope au has leks kid and not tars!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
lol..Your so funny BaBeeLaiLai..I'm not gonna spoil the fun..Let's just say..Au does have a son in this lakorn..But whose will it be we'll have to wait and see..Because Lek will follow Au later on the in the lakorn...

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
WHATTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!! Now you got meeh all interest...hella not cool...lolz...now i just gotta follow up on the lakorn no matter what..lets just hope it's not gonna drag...and how do you know so far on about the lakorn? or is it just ur guess and hope as well huh?

fantasizegurlo

sarNie Egg
whaoooooooooooo hold up nah uh!
she did not had a kid yet. plus i watch the eps. but she did sleep with tar... but
they left and au was still at the yak house cause her husbb and ::lek:: came bak and suddenly she told hym that she slept with tar and then lek slapp her.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Also if anybody wants to check out pictures of Lek and Au outside of Buagaew-Jukgrote together you can always go check it out @ FT hehe..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Dude watching Disc 4 and acCk man ... LOL Petchdala seems to be more intrested in Upsornsuda more than Bua Kaew.. which in a way i can understand why .. cause Bua Kaew is a litle childish and Upsornsuda isn't.. also he is only married to Bua Kaew because he won her in a battle not because he wanted to battle ... but he did it to fight of megasit ... so acCCk LOL