Bua Kaew Jukgrote

untinnu

sarNie Adult
^ yeah..most lakorn puen barns nowadays are a big dissapointment..

but in Buakaew Jukrote, Tar will have 3 wives?

Aom, Au, and the Kinaree?..hmmm *thinking*..interesting..I may not be a fan of these alot of wives plot, BUT..i wanna see this too..wanna see how they get along..usually when p'ek has alot of wives, the wives are like sisters, or cousins..or master and maid..it's ridiculous..

but anyways..how's the order of the wives for Tar in this one?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think bua kaew is first then its au upsorsuda and then the kinaree third? yeah agree linda man I dislike the three wives deal .. LOL it goes back to what i was saying how kids watch this stuff and its teaching them its ok to have more than one wife and the "love at first sight thing" man what a crack .. lol they should really change everything and make it less modernized ... and at least in this lakorn linda the wives arent sisters, cousins, master and slave LOL

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
In the old version her name was Upsornsuda too..But they just called her Upsorn in the old one lol..So no biggy...But I don't really know if Au should be called one of his wife because Lek is still gonna take her back..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
I think bua kaew is first then its au upsorsuda and then the kinaree third? yeah agree linda man I dislike the three wives deal .. LOL it goes back to what i was saying how kids watch this stuff and its teaching them its ok to have more than one wife and the "love at first sight thing" man what a crack .. lol they should really change everything and make it less modernized ... and at least in this lakorn linda the wives arent sisters, cousins, master and slave LOL

:lol: true at least not cousins,sisters or slaves but the thing with 3 wives sucks i dont like those with so many wives or husband well at least buakaew mom knows her daughter is stilll alive... going take long time before she gets to met each other.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah it usually takes awhile before they meet when they get lost from their parents.. in her case probably like the last 10 episodes LOL and then Petchdala goes back home blah blah lol

and coughs *thinking ab how Vanida Negged me yesterday* T____T LOL kidding :p

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
so far this lakorn is very interesting... but i don't like how p'ek has 3 wives too. <_<

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
It's kinda odd how the mom never saw her daughter at all..Because in the old version when she gave birth she saw her daughter float away inside the juk..And when her daughter grew up like to be around 4-5 she saw her daughter fly by and was thinking she saw that juk from somewhere..But in the new version she never saw her daughter at all..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Just Say Episode 11 and Omg LOL i hope its really episode 11 LOL its where Tar went to go get Bua Kaew or Aom back hahah lol and they fight ... blah blah ...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
From watching Epi11..It's sorta Tar's fault..He fell in love with Au himself..And its also Au's servant fault for pushing it too much..Au liked Tar but she knew he had to go anyways..So overall its Tar and the servants fault lol...But wow..Let's see what happens in the next epi..

val

sarNie Adult
In the old version her name was Upsornsuda too..But they just called her Upsorn in the old one lol..So no biggy...But I don't really know if Au should be called one of his wife because Lek is still gonna take her back..
it'll be stupid if au ended up having tar's kid and lek taking her back...i mean, it won't be fair for lek because au was his wife and should be having his kid not tar...just my opinion though :) beside, seems like au already started to have feeling for lek...why would she ended up having feeling for tar after seeing him?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
We'll have to see what happens with Lek Tar and Au..But Lek must really love Au because he wants her back even though Tar already ahem ahem with Au..And Lek is willing to get revenge for what Tar did to Au..But Au had feelings for Lek..Because when she Lek was badly hurt she got worried...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Hahah Hopefully Au Doesn't End up with Tar and Goes Back To Lek ... I'm Not Really Diggin the Three Wives Stuff and I think Lek Would Treat Her Way Better and Be a better husband cause he only has her!!! whereas with Tar she has to share her time thats a big NO NO for girls

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
If only she loved him at the beginning lol...But yet even if she loved him at the beginning..I don't think there relationship will go well because she will know one day that he's evil...But maybe not..Maybe if she returned her love for him he might've been good because he'll be with her 24/7 you know..

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
Why they have to make the plot so complicated...-__-

Add this and that...so the will change the story a little bit then...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Man I just say disc 3 from the vdo store probably parts 7 or 8 ish? anyhow haha Tar is such a cutie Lek is a cutie also.... but I thought it was so sad that Tar couldn't even buldge to give a battle when Lek was kiddnapping Aom haha LOL I was like dude thats sad, but I kinda understand cause Lek is a Yark after all and he also ... ummm has power and Tar knows very few so its not suprising right now I'm debating on whether to wait till next week to watch disc 4 or jus go ahead and watch it online blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I want to, but I don't like watching it online......... cause the picture sucks and its way better on a bigger screen hehehehehe and plus if i do my dad probably still rent the disc for me and spend money on it haha LOL sometimes I just pop it in to pretend like im watching it so i wont get in trouble o___O but but I wanna see what happpensssssssss darN!! LOL oh well i'll watch it online and say my sister still wanna watch on the disc cause the disc ended where he was told to go to "Nakorn Glarng Hao"