Bua Kaew Jukgrote

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I want to say..Gosh..When will it be ending..I wanna see the ending..The lakorn is going at a slow pace if you notice..They need to play everyday so it can end faster..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
isnt au clothes used to be p-aom yea i think buakaew should have more fancy clothes like u say p-tina yea tantawan should grow up so she can help buakaew fight those annoying enimes of her and some person still being off topic when moe say stop gosh i guess they dont understand human words

hehe yeah nong vanny agreed ^^ and yeah tatawan would be so cute as a grown woman lol but I wonder who would play her grown up .. to bad we wont see that .. LOL heheh she reminds me of myself cheery and peppy if i had friends like that around me all the time I would always be cheery too lol haha ... and hmmmm i haven't been so into this lakorn lately or even following whats up in it i just watched but they say he will have 3 wives who is the other one?

Phon

sarNie Adult
who being off topic I was being on topic all i talk about on page 13 was buakeo. Isnt buakeo part of this lakorn? dont understand human words? what that mean? you should be warn for puting others down like that or yet be ban. thats offending to people. I didnt put you down one bit here. and you be saying i dont understand human words. well then you cant read human words becuase all my comment was on buakeo. Sorry Moe but I had to say something back why would i sit back and take that.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
why ask u say in 20 weeks it end but i think it being ending slowly since buakaew has to get away from t he giants and more scene of her with petchdara after he met 2 girls.p-tina theres p-aom , au and cartoon the 3 wives in buakaew

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
The other one will be the 'Kinaree' or what everyone says..Bird girl...

why ask u say in 20 weeks it end but i think it being ending slowly since buakaew has to get away from t he giants and more scene of her with petchdara after he met 2 girls
Have you ever heard or sarcasm..? Duh..I know when the lakorn is ending..I'm just saying it needs to hurry up with the pace of the lakorn..
:arrg:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
thanks for the info thanmas .. and umm lol well i have nothing to say but we shouldn't fight ignorance with ignorance and just move past what has already been closed .. because its only going to cause more conflict ...

and thanks again for the kinaree thingy and wow heheh kinaree anyone knows who will be playing the kinaraee?? can't wait to see that should be intresting most of the time they are so pretty and cute ...

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
its ok phon but after my post please no argueing at each other.. if you want to argue please pm each other.

anyways i havent seen episode 10 .. wat happen in it?

Vanida

Save World Save Life
u dont know how to used it haha so the little cartoon isnt she the one who is big cartoon in buakaew they cute they should play kids role

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
The Kinaree girl is new..And she's also Phone's nang aek in Pra Tinawong..But anyways epi 10 Tar got to the castle so he can fight Lek for Aom..But then it ended so we have to wait for the next epi..But in the next epi Lek gets badly hurt so he has to go to his master to get cured which he had to leave Au behind so thats when Tar and Au meets..

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
its ok... phon

really?? awwwwww poor lek... ahhhhh.. noo i dont want tar and au to meet!! au should of went with lek!!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
me too i want just one couple wife i mean yea i dont want p-tar to met au its better and enought problems his marry to buakaew

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
stupid screen writer!! lets gang up and kill them... gosh i want au and lek together.. and tar with whoever but not au!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
No matter what Tar will get Aom..Because they changed the storyline..In the old one Buagaew didn't get Petchdara..Anyways...Can't wait till Lek go back for Au..

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
lol why dunt all of us be the screen wirter instead of dida den we would mke the story more intresting lol and not long of course lol

untinnu

sarNie Adult
forget about comparing this to the old one..apparently this is a 'new' lakorn puen barn with 'similar' title to Buakaew Buatong..

anyways..this is only up to eppie 10? dang..it's not even half way done yet..i'm still waiting..(for Pratinawong)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL ditto Linda ^^ and don't get your hopes up Linda with the rate this lakorn is going most likely Pratinawong may possibly be a dissapointment also lol and so far I gotta say this ones pretty ok heheh I'm just waiting to see how the three wives will come along with one another ... I see in the previews Aom or Bua Kaew .. cries loads so blah she's probably the one that will have the hardest time with it ..