Bua Kaew Jukgrote

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Your right about that Thanamas...Aom would never match the role of Yoh Pra Klin..i just can't see her playing it...it would be horrible! But yeah man i haven't seen the third part of this movie yet...whats happening so far huh yalls?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't remember what happened in epi 3 lol...But all I remember is Lek being mad..Au crying yarda yarda yarda..lol..Umm...But in the latest epi Buagaew is in Lek and Au's castle..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Actually Aom doesn't fit the innocent role..For example Aom couldn't do Soh Noh Noy one bit..Maybe if she was doing Vongsawan ok..For example..If she was to act in Yor Pra Glin..That role wouldn't suit her at all..And once again that Tarn Tawun girl is annoying..As you can see lakornpuenbarn changed sooo much..Back then you never see any annoying character..And kids actor/actress these days just aren't cute..I think the last cute kid actor was the kid Boy from Singh Harg Grai Pobe Yam version and the last cute actress was Biyada the little nang aek from Pra Suton Manora that played as Bee..
i pray her not to be in yor pra klin i dont want her to be stuck in stupid boran lakorns its time they should change storyline director sucks and i dont like hwo they make her act so nice and kind want her to fight like a tomboy and kicks some ass :yahoo:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
omg yes Nong Vanny I agree they needa make it so she fights or something they keep on putting her in some gay tush roles ... omg any nang'ek would be annoying acting that innocent ... those roles should just get shot down the drain... they only work for modern lakorns LOL ...and oOo man ... I dunno i havent watched the lastest episode .. but so far its getting to be a drag ... much to my dissapointment .. cause this lakorn was highly anticipated lol

Phon

sarNie Adult
since I remember watching lakorn puenban nang ake dont fight. Thier always a girly girl sappose to be there no farytale out there where nang ake are tom boy we're talking ancient here people not 2006 where girls bad mouth people. But girly girl nang ake these day are just freaken annoying becuase how bad they act it out lol. 1 lakorn I know nang ake fight is the old version gomin but then she still a girly girl inside but outside she try to act tough just to be better then gomin. For me tom boy charactor annoy me becuase they will always argue with the pra ake and never get to the point. I hate you but then yea I follow you wherever you go thats not sweat thats annoying. Well old gomin was different they didnt argue like now days tom boy nang ake argh. Did I say I agree with Vanida about the not cute part about kids these days? Well I agree with you Vanida they arnt cute and they cant ACT! lol And your right again about annoying charactor my goodness women your so right make me wanna jump for joy since someone notice it not just me. I thought I was going crazy seeing stuff but thank god you notice about these stuff to. lol :yahoo:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
there are a few lakorns where the nang ek fights and thats 4 Gumarn one of the nang eks fought i think and also.. hmmmm well I know yam are in a few where she fights .. ohhh Tepsin Interajack she did ...

anyhow back to the subject... I think Aom Would be Hot in a role that yam had played ... I mean Aom has that fighter look on her ... and blah I donno Bee Matika would have been a better bua kaew cause she has the boring girly look i gues lol

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
In Yor Pra Glin Au fighted also..But she still isn't annoying like Buagaew character..And once again I agree with you Phon..Right now lakornpuenbarn just suck..They try to make the nang aek so sweet but its just annoying..And when they make the nang aek so tough its still annoying because they over re-act...Hopefully you know what I mean..

Oh and more thing..It also depends on whose acting as the sweet girl too..If you suck..You suck period..No matter what character you play..

untinnu

sarNie Adult
let's not forget Nang Paya Prai, n'ek was a ..., and she really did pursue p'ek too, which was cool, something different..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
^^^agrees with Linda ...

and umm I don't think Aom sucks ... i think she jus doesnt match her role ... and i mean ... after all ... to be honest I think Aom makes a better nang ek than au ... au is a goood actress in her own way she would be a good nang rai .. but she also a nang ek just not the type that can play sweet .. and role does matter i have to disagree with saying it doesnt matter because it does .. i mean like look at some of the modern actors and actresses they have good roles where they are awesome in it and roles where they suck ...

and im gonna say regardless who plays the role of bua kaew they will surely suck because i mean after all .. they are playing the role of the weak

Phon

sarNie Adult
well back then lakorn puenban all the nang ake were weak becuase they were all girly girl then why people say lakorn puenban back then is wayy better then these day. And everyone seem to enjoy back then more to. 4yodgumarn new version the girls fight but the old version they didnt and these charactor in the new 4 yodgumarn the old version they didnt have these girls. Old verison 3 girls where giants and 1 girl live in a flower. These day they always make girls fight for some reason and its annoying. Becuase they always argue thats the only thing they do. 1 more thing lakorn puenban if you look at it its sappose to be teaching kids good stuff but i dont see any of that in these new lakorn puenban. And its actually like disney farytale snow white cinderella. Now it be stupuid and funny to see snow white fighting dont you think? Even disney know girls should be girls not tom boy And in all thai farytalels and culture they say girls who act like boy are consider bad not girl like. Older people dont like that. But lakorn puenban these day is telling kids the wrong deal its ok for girls to be like boys isnt that why girls these day are so not like girls abck in the old days? They more wild and most them have no manners. I know I am off topic but its a good point. :yahoo:

Twilight

sarNie Egg
i would have to agree with you KhoonXNouXWanXJai...afterall the actor/actress did not pick what role they wanted to be...it was the director/producer etc. etc...who chose for them :)

untinnu

sarNie Adult
^ what Tina says it's true..whoever plays buagaew will probably still be annoying cuz she's too weak..

but then again, maybe if it was someone else besides Aom, i don't think i'd be too annoyed with it, because at least it's someone new, not like Aom, who've had that weak role since forever..(not literally..hehe), so maybe seeing Aom with the same role over and over is what ppl are mostly annoyed with..

i actually already gave up on this lakorn after the 1st eppie, after seeing those previews of Aom crying, i was already annoyed and just stopped watching it..

(i'm just getting little updates from my niece who's watching it..the person up there..Twilight..she's keeping me updated..hehe..)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yups Linda i couldnt have said it better myself ... i mean people saying aom is annoying uh its not her its her role ... and after all i mean im pretty sure if u see Au and Yam in weak roles like that for 7 and 8 lakorns then u will surely be annoyed of them also

and ^5 twilight couldnt have said it better myself... and i think its better to have it where girls can fight sometimes because i mean i doubt all the girls were like that back then sweet and innocent ...

untinnu

sarNie Adult
^ yeah! not all girls back then are sweet and innocent..i mean..look at how they made the n'rais..they be having power and some kind of evil spirit or evil person helping them out..and the only thing n'ek gets is ppl telling them to keep doing good deeds..i mean..WTF is that..(sorry for my language)..they could at least give n'ek some kind of power or weapon to help them out...in some cases, they do, but some n'eks are too nice to use it..i mean..how can u be THAT nice?

hmm..are we going off topic?

ok..i should shut up now..i shouldn't be complaining when i'm not even watching it and don't know what's going on..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL its ok Linda your not the only one .. and I think it came off topic awhile before u LOL anyhow i think giving bua kaew that jakgrote was a stupid move if she isn't going to use it!! i mean that thing is like doing all the work in protecting her .. she should learn how to use it and stuffs!! and man one thng i can say ab gor gayasit is at least some of the girls fought if not all!!! lol

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow..I guess you guys don't know whats going on in DIDA Forum..Chaos about Aom..Anyways all I can say is people are paying attention to Lek and Au's couple more then Aom and Tar..If you don't believe me go ahead into DIDA forum..It's flat out right there..And honestly..Even though Au isn't the main nang aek in here..She totally outshined the nang aek alright..So did Lek..Totally outshined Tar..

Phon

sarNie Adult
its annoying cuase lakorn puenban these days just suck period. I brought old buakeo buatong from sarn and buakeo in that version wasnt annoying she barely cried. Everytime they remake its always annoying dont matter weak or not people these day cant act. You can give them the most popular role from back then they remake it it will suck. Thier soilder even annoy now talk more then the main actor and actress. And whatsup with all these non important charactor talking so much. Back then the story would focus on the main charactor they be the one talking. Now they got these annoying people talking for them. Well if you guys dont like weak charactor then you guys shouldnt watch lakorn puenban period cuase all the girls charactor are made to be weak. Its lakorn puenban not modern lakorn where girls are mostly tom boy in there. Lakorn puenban should be lakorn puenban stop making it what its not sappose to be. Lakorn puenban is a legend myth kind of lakorn girls sappose to be a girl. You want fighting girls go watch chinese long hair sword swinging tv series. You wont be disappointed there they always fight becuase thier legend are like that chinese girls fight in thier legends and myth they believe in different stuff then thais. Thais old fashion society they dont like tom boy girls thats why the writers make girls weak becuase back in the days if your a girl and u dont act like one they say stuff about you. Thier just trying to make lakorn puenban dealing with how it was back then. You can tell between girls back then girls now are different. Even during my mom age is different then now. Have your grandma ever yell at you for being to crazy and to wacko and your a girl? Then ok that prove how old people dont like the way girls these day act. Girls back then arnt that nice some of them but they are still girls just becuase thier mean doesnt make them a tom boy. Girly girl can be mean to and back then they dont belive in gays or girls acting like boys. Even my mother when she watch lakorn puenban and see nang ake being tom boy she say stuff like i hate her what girl does that. You guys are ok with it becuase your the new generation i am to but i prefer my girl to be girl if I want a girl act like a boy I mind well be gay lol. I think you guys are confuse I never seen a bad girl in lakorn puenban have power. Maybe these days becuase its stupid writers dont know what they doing. I watch lakorn puenban from 80's to 2000 I never seen 1 movie with a bad girl with power the only thing they do is put spell on the guy thats not call power. And nang ake always telling to do good becuase thier teaching kids to do good thats the whole point of lakorn puenban is to teach kids to be good this kind of lakorn wasnt made to just fight kill kill. The owener of dida himself even said lakorn puenban we want to put a teaching in there about how u do good be good u end up getting good things back. Ever heard of tuma vs atum? if your buddhist u will know. If you watch indian lakorn puenban from india they make thiers the same way good will win over evil. This lakorn isnt made just to enjoy but to understand between being good and bad. And ever heard of tum dee dai dee tum chua dai chua they say it in every lakorn puenban they want kids to do good and not be bad and if people treat u bad dont do what they did to u becuase if you do what they did to you your no different then them your just as bad. So if nang ake gets hit she should get up and punch back? Then we shouldnt call her nang ake their gotta be good and bad in every lakorn. good girls always get treat bad and cry. If you watch lakorn puenban and not understand what thier message is trying to tell you then my god may lord buddha reborn now and translate it for ya. sorry for the long tpying gotta express myself Oh boy my hand hurts. :wacko:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

Lek and Au outshines Aom and Tar because how can they not when they don't have the lame roles? they have the more intresting roles ... the ones people are at the edge of their seat trying to see how the relationship will turn out .. because A. Aom and Tars relationship is already predictable... and umm its not right to say that people are doing what or what because im sure people have their own preference and opinions ...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Once again Phon you took the words out of my mouth lol..But anyways...Aom needs to get another kind of role..Thats all i'm saying..She should be something else..I don't want people to get the wrong idea with me so i'm just gonna shut my mouth lol..