[?] Bu De Bu Ai

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am not sure if this will be a Mainland or Taiwan project or a joint. The novel is called Bu Bu Cuo (Every Step is Wrong) written by the same author who wrote Jerry and Tong Li drama Loving, Never Forgetting, Lan Bai Se. 

The drama official Chinese title will be Bu De Du Ai and if you recall it is the title to one of Will Pan's hit song, Bu De Bu Ai!!! Love that song!!! 

Will’s character Hu Qian Yu is the bossy, CEO type who is of course cold and aloof with dark secrets. Xu Lu plays the ‘poor princess’ type character Lin Wei Ling who will be entangled with four men, including Denny Huang, Johnny Zhang Junn Ning and Taiwanese newcomer Zhang Xuan Rui. According to the book’s description – netizens have described it as “The cruelest conspiracy and love”.

credit to dramapot.com

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I was thinking to myself that this title sounded so familiar, then saw Wilber's name listed down and was like... it's a song of his lol.  Oh memories...

ahhhh, poor princess storyline.. is she going to be a weakling?  ahhhh.

fun

Expired Sarnie
This is one of those tortured love drama that we lakorn viewers love lol 

I still haven't finish Loving, Never Forgetting but I heard that this is more raeng. 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I made y'all watched that drama but in the end I haven't even finished it 55555.  Oh goodness, I don't know if I'll survive.. *gulps*

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think Ceci is the only one who finished it. I am planning to finish it but it's on hold.