Bu Bu Jing Xin sequel

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG Ruoxi, he loves you that much that is why he hides you away so no one else would know or take you. ^^

THIS IS GETTING TOO EXCITING! YOU Can't STOP NOW! LmaoXD you have to upadate more.

Gosh you're torturing me! lol

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
^^^
Rofl. I'm sorry, I probably won't update for another day. I'm stuck on the story right now.

If I remember correctly, according to the novel or comments, 4th did take Ruoxi out of the records to fulfill her wish of leaving the palace/royal family. Thats why she couldn't find herself in history but saw herself in the painting in the museum. Anyways, I'll continue tomorrow since it's already past midnight.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
^^^
I dont know but whatever happens is gonna be interesting. I'm still going to continue adding on to chapter three

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Chapter 4: Deja Vu
"Woah. She's so pretty. But she's Luwu, what can I expect?" Zhang Xiao thinks to herself.

Zhang Xiao greets Luwu, "It's a pleasure to meet you Luwu."

Dazed, Zhang Xiao leaves Yin Xiang(13th) and Luwu to the bathroom.

"Where's she going?" Luwu asks curiously.

"I for one do not know where she's going. Sometimes she stares into space and does things as if she's in a different world." Yin Xiang(13th) replies.

Zhang Xiao reaches the bathroom and mutters to herself, "Seriously Heavens, are your plans to pleasure or torture me!? I've arrived back in this century for a few days and I already meet the incarnation of Fourth Prince. A few minutes after that, I meet Thirteenth and Huang Di, and a bunch of people after that! What's your intention!? Am I supposed to make the best out of it?" (Was that what 4th said to RX when she talked to him about why she tried to 'suicide'? My memory has gone bad.)

Just as she finished muttering to herself, the toilet flushes and a woman comes out of one of the stall. Zhang Xiao looks at the woman's movements and comments to herself,"Hmph, coming out of the bathroom with such grace and elegance."

The woman turns around and smiles at Zhang Xiao,"Hello, you must be Zhang Xiao."

"Y-y-y-yes, I'm Z-z-zhang Xiao. I-i-i-it's a p-p-p-pleasure to meet you R-r-r-ruolan." Zhang Xiao replies stuttering. "Oh my gosh, I'm making a fool out of myself in front of jie jie" she says to herself.

Zhang Xiao watches Ruolan walk out of the bathroom and sees her walk towards a man. "Who is jie jie with?" *gasp "No, what its the General(her past love)!"

****Continued from where I left off****

"Qing Shan(Ruolan's love), let's go." Ruolan says to the man.

"Omo, omo, omo. It must be the general! He looks just like the mainland actor Hu Ge(Kekeke, I just had to put Hu Ge as the general unless you guys have a better man)." says Zhang Xiao.

She walks out of the bathroom not watching where she's going and bumps into a man. She looks to see who it is and automatically says,"sorry Fourteenth prince."

With a raised eyebrow, Yin Ti(14th) replies,"Fourteenth prince? There's not Fourteenth prince around here Zhang Xiao."

"Oh, sorry. I was thinking of the princes and blurted out Fourteenth prince. Sorry Yin Ti." Zhang Xiao explains. "Stupid, stupid, stupid. This isn't the Qing dynasty anymore. Why are you still calling them by their titles?" she mutters to herself.

Confused, Yin Ti(14th) asks,"Sorry, what did you say?"

Zhang Xiao says carefully,"Ah, I was thinking out loud about work."

"Oh my gosh, how many times am I going to make a fool out of myself tonight?" Zhang Xiao says to herself as she walks away.

"Hmm, she must really be frustrated with her job."

Zhang Xiao leaves the celebration early to go to the pub; draining herself free of her worries.

Yin Xiang(13th) enters the pub and sits next to Zhang Xiao. Seeing that there are at least half a dozen of empty jars of Rice Wine, Yin Xiang(13th) says,"Zhang Xiao, what're you here for? You know it's a bad idea to get drunk in a pub all alone. Anyone can do anything to you."

Zhang Xiao replies,"Eh, I'm not drunk. Let me tell you a bit about myself. I traveled back to the Qing Dynasty on accident and met Emperor Kangxi and his sons. I befriended them, loved Yong Zheng, helped them, and served tea to Emperor Kangxi. I was so close to becoming his concubine but thanks to all the princes' help, I escaped and became a tea servant. Not only that, I'm the Death Seeking Thirteenth Sister." Crying on Yin Xiang's shoulder with her snot and tears all over his shoulder, Zhang Xiao finally knocks out.

"Huh, her alcohol capacity is good but what's all this nonsense she's talking about?" Yin Xiang(13th) asks confusingly. "Boss, jar of Rice Wine please."

"Yes sir."

After drinking to his hearts content, Yin Xiang(13th) lifts Zhang Xiao up and carries her to her apartment.

Unknowingly, Huang Di is waiting for Zhang Xiao outside of her apartment. "Hey you! What have you done to Zhang Xiao!? What the hell are you doing?"

Yin Xiang(13th) cooly replies to Huang Di,"I have done nothing to her. As her coworker, I'm just taking her home after a drink. No need to get so worked up about it."

"Y-y-you have the guts to drink with her and say that you did nothing to her!? Don't talk bullshit with me! As her boyfriend, I have the rights to question you about what happened to her."

"As far as I know, she already dumped you for the Fourth prince/Emperor Yong Zheng when she went to the Qing Dynasty." Yin Xiang purposely says.

"You expect me to believe that shit? It's impossible for her to fall in love with a man from history." Huang Di replies angrily.

"Even if she didn't dump you for Emperor Yong Zheng, I know for sure that you and her aren't dating. Now step away, I'm not wasting time with you when I could use this time to bring her in."

As Huang Di follows Yin Xiang(13th) into her home, Yin Xiang(13th) locks the door on Huang Di leaving him speechless.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
GAHH! I had good ideas for chapter 4 but I don't even know how to start the chapter!! :facepalm:

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Cool....but I didn't think that was going to be Ruo lan. LOLXD I thought it was going to be Ming Yue ge ge or something. LOLXD

Gosh it's hard for me to figure out who's who when they're named b/c i'm more use to just calling them by their numbers. hahahhaXD But coool. Keep me updated. ^^

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll think up of something. =)

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Cool....but I didn't think that was going to be Ruo lan. LOLXD I thought it was going to be Ming Yue ge ge or something. LOLXD

Gosh it's hard for me to figure out who's who when they're named b/c i'm more use to just calling them by their numbers. hahahhaXD But coool. Keep me updated. ^^

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll think up of something. =)
I was going to make it Ming Yu but then I figured since she already met Ming Yu for a few minutes with 14th and the others in chapter 3, I'd make it Ruolan.

Lol. I'll specially put the numbers in parantheses for you. xD

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
OMG i finally found a fanfic of Bu Bu Jing Xin sequel T^T .. i love this series so much that i cry at the end knowing i feel so empty wanting more for them to live happily ever after.. please do keep up the good work .. and i'll continue to silently lurking this thread =P

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
I was going to make it Ming Yu but then I figured since she already met Ming Yu for a few minutes with 14th and the others in chapter 3, I'd make it Ruolan.

Lol. I'll specially put the numbers in parantheses for you. xD
I was thinking you should make Ming Yu and her met in an unenjoyable way sort of, but sure whatever it's your story.

HEE HEE thanks. That'll be great cause I'd get confused here and there on who's who's. lOLXD

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
OMG i finally found a fanfic of Bu Bu Jing Xin sequel T^T .. i love this series so much that i cry at the end knowing i feel so empty wanting more for them to live happily ever after.. please do keep up the good work .. and i'll continue to silently lurking this thread =P
Glad you could find a fanfic of BBJX. I've been so sad with the ending that I had to make a fanfic for others and myself. Hope you continue to read my ff and enjoy it. :)

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
I was thinking you should make Ming Yu and her met in an unenjoyable way sort of, but sure whatever it's your story.

HEE HEE thanks. That'll be great cause I'd get confused here and there on who's who's. lOLXD
Lol. I was thinking of that again but then it'd be immature of Zhang Xiao to do that esp after all that she's been through as Ruoxi.

Haha, I was able to edit all the chapters and put their numbers there. I hope it doesn't annoy anyone though. xD

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. I was thinking of that again but then it'd be immature of Zhang Xiao to do that esp after all that she's been through as Ruoxi.

Haha, I was able to edit all the chapters and put their numbers there. I hope it doesn't annoy anyone though. xD
yea true. LOLXD

Thanks a bunch. Now it's easier for me b/c I won't have to figure out who's who.XD

Ekap

sarNie Egg
Thanks for the update,i will wait here patiently for your next chapter...
Poor zhang xiao met will almost all of people she knew from forbidden city just like that.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the update,i will wait here patiently for your next chapter...
Poor zhang xiao met will almost all of people she knew from forbidden city just like that.
I'm going to continue adding on to chapter 4 so look out for that cause I'm going to add on to the same post. Thanks for supporting me. :thumbsup:

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the update.

hahaha 13th is so cool like always!!! lolXD can't believe she got drunk and told him everything. lmaoXD But it's what they always do so hee hee. Hopefully he won't tell 4th anything. lmaoXD ^^

Keep me updated. ^^

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the update.

hahaha 13th is so cool like always!!! lolXD can't believe she got drunk and told him everything. lmaoXD But it's what they always do so hee hee. Hopefully he won't tell 4th anything. lmaoXD ^^

Keep me updated. ^^
Lol. I wanted that part to resemble their first time drinking together. xD Haha, even if he does, 4th won't believe it. Haha, 13th and Huang Di don't even believe it. Well, unless 4th suddenly regains his memory, he won't believe it. I think.. Anyways, Tangren(producer of bbjx?) is going to make a BBJX2 next year. Idk the specifics though. I'm stalking BBJX's forum on SPCNET to see if they have any news yet.