BTS

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
What are your thoughts about BTS? I used to never like them but dang now I'm obsessed. My biases are the Kim line, but mainly RM.

[Left to Right]
RM (Kim Namjoon), Kim Taehyung, Park Jimin, Jeon Jungkook, Jin (Kim Seokjin), Suga (Min Yoongi), and J-Hope (Jung Hoseok)

Introduction Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu0IfBvZMRs

Some funny videos

Literally the videos i thought was so funny i became a fan.

Credits to all the owners

Last edited:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I'm not into them but I like some of their songs.
I'm slightly bias towards V because he was in Hwarang. (I'm more of a kdrama fanatic than kpop)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
BTS is one of my top five favorite K-Pop boy groups. My bias is Taegiseok (V, Suga, and J-hope), but mainly Suga. I'm so happy for them that they are getting all the love and support they deserve and worked for. But I liked them more when they weren't that famous internationally. I still Love them so much though.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
BTS is one of my top five favorite K-Pop boy groups. My bias is Taegiseok (V, Suga, and J-hope), but mainly Suga. I'm so happy for them that they are getting all the love and support they deserve and worked for. But I liked them more when they weren't that famous internationally. I still Love them so much though.
Why is it that you like them more when they were less popular? I wish i cared for them then, probably would've have a better chance to go to their concerts lol. But have you heard of the BTS universe? I never knew the MVs connected until now. :facepalm:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I just liked them more when they were less popular because now there is so many more fan-wars due to their popularity increasing. It gets kind of old and annoying, but either way I still love them. I knew the MV's connected in a way because I've seen many theory videos on YouTube.