Broken Pieces...

fun

Expired Sarnie
Sue! Sue! Sue! I want to kill her. There are plenty of fishes in the sea for her damn sorry a$$! Erg! LOL cool it Fun! Well I can't wait to hear about plan B and hope it fails!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
YAY house hunting and the couple is super happy right now. Plan B, if that fails, will Sue have more plans then? I bet her favorite number is Billy.
thanks for the update.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
YAY house hunting and the couple is super happy right now. Plan B, if that fails, will Sue have more plans then? I bet her favorite number is Billy.
thanks for the update.
RR.. please stop poking in my head! :lol: j/k

hehehe.... :blush: It's so cheesy.... I can't write cheesy scenes.... :lol: makes me all giddy. hahah...
awwww i got noy giggling like a little girl. :p
i love cheesiness! I also realize how mushy the story have gotten. I guess it makes up for all the roughness at the beginning. ;)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. I love cheesiness too! but it makes me :blush: like crazy & then I start to laugh like a little girl. hahaha.

I guess I prefer the rough & tough kind of scene... :lol:

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
hahaha.. tough love it is cuz now you're melting like a puddle!
man, i hate him at the beginning too but now he turned me into a marshmallow!

hmmm.. im brainstorming for the next story but i can't seem to find the right title yet...
oh and you will hate him in there too! that's a guarantee.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oohhh ooohhhh ... ohhhh!!! HAHA. I can't wait to hate him even more! :loool:

I should update my fics... but I got a test to study for... :lmao: :( Plus... I feel like changing my characters in my fic License to Love. :lol:

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
ohhhh... i was about to ask when are you updating tainted love ... take your time...
not many are updating these days .. i guess everyone is busy with school and work..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. I'll have an update most likely tomorrow... if not wednesday :D
I started writing the scene... but then i got caught up over the weekend. :lol:
Something crazy will go down! muahaha.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
goody.. he finally knows she's pregnant.

wonder what plan B is...

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
at last aum found out about her pregnancy.. haha.. even know she loves him... hope he won't doubt her again.. or else both will end with a heartache...

wonder what is that evil sue going to do... really super wicked person.. sigh... but hope her plan will not make any harm to baby.. or else aff will be devastated...

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Chapter Twenty-Eight

[color="#0"]Aum could barely contain his happiness while siting in his office staring at the blank walls. In the beginning, he was angry and filled with hatred. He would do anything and everything to hurt her like she had done to him. Then slowly, he realized the more he hate he have, the more in love he had become. Oh Ann... What have you done to me? A laughing smile appeared on his face as he picked up his phone to check on the house they decided on. He had hired people to do some remodeling before officially moving it. Despite Ann protest saying the house is fine the way it is, he wanted nothing but perfection for her and their baby. He's adding a spa like room so Ann could relax when her belly gets bigger. Happy mommy equal happy baby. Also, orchids will be planted around house. Ah, Aum couldn't wait to have it completed. [/color]

Sue knock and enter his office. She had been observing how happy he's become in the last week or so. "Hello boss. you seem quite jolly these days...any good news to share?"

[color="#0"]Aum sit straight up with a wonderful smile. "I'm going to move out the suite once the house we purchase is done renovating. Oh and happy birthday... I owe you dinner tonight."[/color]

[color="#0"]"Aww boss, you don't have too. You seem to be pretty occupied these days. I don't want your wife to be jealous." [/color]

[color="#0"]He smile. "I already told Ann this morning and she's fine with it. Besides, she has nothing to be jealous off. She already have my heart." [/color]

[color="#0"]Sue place the files in front of him while her heart filled with tons of jealousy. "And you're buying a house huh? I thought you would never move out of your playboy mansion."[/color]

[color="#0"]"I didn't think so either but I'm in a different chapter of my life now. I'm a married man now Sue for goodness sake!" His heart filled with so much sweet love. "And married couples need a real home with a big yard, nice little garden and a big pool to swim in." I can't wait to hold the little one in my arms while sitting under the moon and stars.[/color]

Sue force a smile and place the folders on his desk. "Sounds great."

After work, Aum took her out to a nice italian restaurant. He always take her out on her birthday. Sigh. They shared a wonderful 3 course meal with a bottle of red wine.

"Boss, can I ask you something personal?" Sue twirl her wine in the glass.

"Sure.... if it's something I can answer."

"How do you know you're in love?"

Aum sip his wine before speaking. "Good question...."

Sue smile seductively, "well?"

"You know Sue. Love can only be felt and seen through the eye of that person who's in love. Words can't even define it."

Sue grit her teeth and lick her lips. "The love you have for Ann is that deep huh?"

"You can say that. She's my world....she's what makes it go round." Aum smile happily before drinking his wine again.

"And what happen if one day your world crumble into pieces?"

"It won't...."

Sue smile wickedly. 'How can you be so sure?"

Aum smirk. "and why would this be so important to you, Sue?"

She shrugs. "I only want to know what it feels like to be in love and the price that comes with it."

"Love..... is priceless. Remember that Sue."

After dinner, he dropped Sue off at her apartment before heading back to see his darling wife. He enter his suite and find the place dark and quiet. Hmmm, she must be sleeping so he softly walk to their bedroom and turn on the corner light. But to his suprirse, she isn'thome... No where would she go at this hour? Aum turn on the room light before getting hit with an unease feeling that erupt in the pit of his stomach. Immediately he notice her wedding rings on the top of a paper on the desk.

Aum-

Please file the divoce papers the minute you read this. I can't see myself spending an eternity with you. Don't bother to look for me. Good bye.

-Ann.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
hi gang, sorry for being MIA ... been busy with work all of last week and I attended the cherry blossom in Washington DC over the weekend. Hope you enjoy that short update. Story will be ending soon. thanks so much for reading and supporting. :)

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
i bet ann didn't sign that divorce paper or put the ring on top of there..... omg
thanks update more