Broken Pieces...

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't know but I was laughing while reading this update. Is that even something to laugh about lol... I don't think so but for some odd reason I was just laughing. I didn't know wether I should have been sad with Ann or not. As for Aum, I didn't know wether I should hate him or love him. As for Billie! I need a trash bag and a sharp object! :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol fun, that's alot of "should have'" there....
mixed emotions??
It was a part of Billie's plan is what I am senses or that Aum had people following her which would really upset me!

I was just like calm down Aum, you could possible give Ann a miscarriage. :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
one punch from you, and many punches from me. lol i dont think aum can handle my aggressiveness. i had never been in a fight before but i can assure that i do have a lot of strength! :lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I knew that Billie would do something like that when I was reading this, I beat Sue was the one taking the pictures or was the one who sent them to Aum. Awww I feel sad that Ann is being misunderstood, but also poor Aum, not wanting his heart to be broken again. thanks for the update

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg thanks.. i bet i noe who send those pics... sue.....
aum needs to trust her.. they already husband and wife.. gosh so mean to her
... yay ann is pregnant..

sulad

sarNie Adult
That was one HOT update.
Even though you're the writer, I just feel how you feel while writing this story.
Gosh, just so darn good.
Now you better come back soon and update.
I want more, I want more.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I had a feeling that Billie wasn't just saying goodbye... I bet he set it up all up. Poor Ann. And Aum was so rough with her.. she's 8 weeks pregnant!!

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
yea... i also think that billie and sue conspiring with each other to frame ann.. so pity ann... need to take in all aum's cold words... but hope he'll realize soon before it's too late...

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
LOL. true... now I want Ann to beat the crap out of him! :arrg:
I guess aum being vicious is too much for the heart to take. lol
maybe she should run away but then that is sooooo lakorn cliche. :loool:

I knew that Billie would do something like that when I was reading this, I beat Sue was the one taking the pictures or was the one who sent them to Aum. Awww I feel sad that Ann is being misunderstood, but also poor Aum, not wanting his heart to be broken again. thanks for the update
awww... RR, you're the only one who feel bad for Aum. His rage is all out of love for Ann though... Everyone else want to karate chop him. :lol:

That was one HOT update.
Even though you're the writer, I just feel how you feel while writing this story.
Gosh, just so darn good.
Now you better come back soon and update.
I want more, I want more.
Thanks girlie! If you can feel what I'm writing ...that's awesome because I was having such a tough time getting through that chapter.... I felt myself really really sad. I need to stop feeling so much for my characters. :lol:

pze

sarNie Adult
love the chap....although he was rough but i can see how much he loves ann....waiting to see how hes gonna find out that she pregnant

u sure left a cliff hanger though...hehe