Broken Pieces...

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
who doesnt fall for horny yet sexy aum??? especially after his hard work on undressing her??? I still have 'sleep in nude' lingering in my head... gosh... i m so perverted now...
lol, that's what aum can do... make us crazy at times.

hey, chinkywinky please update soon as not lonely lome that needs it for remedy but me as well...cant wait ...
sorry for the long wait. I'm typing up the next chapter right now. ^_^

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
even after a surgery, I still managed to read your update. :D

can't believe Ann responded to the kiss. It's those bitter-sweet moments where you hate the guy, but you're so in love with him, and you just don't know why. Ahhh.....
thanks lome for reading! You took the words out of my mouth for what ann is feeling. hehe..
great to hear you are well from surgery. Take care of your sweet self!

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Chapter Twenty-Two

Aiya! I'm soooooo tired. I don't understand why Aum is dragging me to this stupid business trip when clearly he fired me last night! Sigh. And when I refused to get out of my bed, he carried me to the bathroom like a baby. He even threatened to take a shower for me if I didn't get ready like he asked. Grumpy old man… I didn't bother to ask where the heck we were going. I'm no longer his assistant!! Errr.

Ann slept through out the entire ride.

Aum shakes his head and nudges her to get up. "We're here."

She rub her eyes and open them. "Where are we?" All she sees is a wooden house and sun, shining brightly at her. Still groggy from her nap, she step out and follow him into the house. She aim straight for the couch and lie down immediately.

Aum went to her and sit down in the small area placing the back of his hand to her forehead. "Are you okay?"

She nod quickly and push his hand away. "I just need to sleep a little more."

He watch her nod off back to sleep and sigh before leaning down to kiss her on the head lightly.

"Beautiful…" She said softly and twirl around to take in the view of the blooming garden. "How did I get here??"

"Ann."

She stop and turn to the where the voice was coming from. "Dad?" She speedily walks to him and hug him tightly. "I missed you so much."

Mr. A pat his daughter head gently. "How's my angel face doing?"

Ann smile and pull away a little to look at his face. "I'm well dad. What about you?"

Mr. A smile warmly. "I'm fine but you sure you're well?"

She nod. "Yes. What's this place called? I've never seen anything like this..."

"It's called the Garden of Love."

"Garden of Love?"

He takes her hand and led them to a gazebo to sit down.

"Yes. Soon you will understand."

With that statement, he begins to fade away from her… "Daddy, wait… don't leave yet!"

"I'll always be near you sweetheart. Always."

"Dad!" Her scream startled herself to wake up and find Aum in front of her. She quickly sits up and touched her sweaty temple.

"Are you alright?" He asks with concern.

She nods, "yea."

He touches her forehead. No fever. "Are you well rested now?"

"Pretty much. Where are we and what time is it?" Ann looks out the window to see the sun still beaming.

"Good." Aum stands up and ignores the rest of her questions. "You should shower first and snack on something. My hair and make up people will be here shortly."

Ann stands up. "Why would there be a need for hair and make-up? I thought we're on a business trip."

Aum smiled and grabs her left hand. "Oh… I forgot to tell you. There's no business trip. Today is our wedding day."

Her stomach tied into a knot and pulls her hand back. "What? Now?!. I don't even have a dress!" She walks away to the window.

He laughs quietly. "Are you getting cold feet? No need to worry about anything. Just be beautiful." He leaves Ann alone and went to finish a few things.

---

I'm a bride today. The hair and make up people had left her alone to let Aum know she's done. Gosh, she couldn't stop staring at herself in the mirror. She looked……too….. perfect. (click dress). It still hasn't sink in that she's getting married today. Goodness, she pace over to the window and breathe the warm air into her lungs slowly. The butterflies in her stomach were getting worst by the seconds. She closed her eyes briefly reflecting on the dream she had earlier. I shouldn't cry. It would ruin my make up. But dad, how I wish you were here to walk me down the aisle. Her thoughts suddetnly interrupted.

"Miss, it's time to head down."

Aum waited nervously in his white tux with his hair gel back and hand clamped together. It would be a small ceremony. There's the photographer, groom, the bride and the priest under this beautiful gazebo surrounded by palm trees and flowers. (click here)

A second later, the marching aisle song played and Aum turn his head. His heart stop beating,… No words can describe how he felt as he watches his beautiful bride walked down the aisle with the sun setting at a perfect timing.

She beams for the camera while holding her orchid bouquet as she walks down to meet her groom. Oddly, the surrounding was very similar to her dream. Gazebo, flowers… is this what dad mean when he say Garden of love? By the time she reaches him, Aum was blissfully smiling away. His eyes light up with joy and look at her with so much love? Could it be?

The priest conducts his short welcome speech and proceeds to the vows.

The priests give Aum the rings (click here *the last pic to the top right have both sets of rings)

"Take Ann left hand. Aum, do you take Ann to be your wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part?"

He smile with his right hand holding her left hand. "I do." He said as he slip the rings on her left finger followed by a soft kiss.

Ann heart overflow with throbbing emotions as she watches him place the rings on her finger and the kiss…. She told herself she wouldn't cry but how much longer can she hold it in?

"Take Aum left hand. Ann, do you take Aum to be your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part?"

"I do." She takes the ring from the priest and slips it on Aum's left finger. She stares into his eyes and smile as he smile back at her. Dear, I'm falling for him and I don't know how to stop it...

"I now pronounce you as husband and wife. Aum, you may kiss the bride."

Aum lean in and cupped her face with his palms before kissing her passionately. And another kiss. And another one. He couldn't get enough of her sweet lips. Then the music came on for their first dance.

The priest offered to hold Ann's bouquet so they could dance to their first song as husband and wife.

Aum held her with one hand on the waist and the other one locking her fingers.. "You make me breathless right now."

"Why did you have to make this such a hush hush?" I'm the bride… don't I at least get a say in it?"

Aum lean his forehead forward, touching hers and smile sheepishly. "I want it to be a surprised. Tell me you don't like what you see right now."

She whispers softly. "I love it… it's beyond perfect."

He kissed her hand again and rests it against his chest. "You're perfect…"

Ann couldn't contain the blush creeping up on her cheeks. She lean her head against his chest and wonder why she's beginning to feel light headed. "You don't hate me anymore?"

"The more I hate you, the more my heart wants you." He whisper lightly and kiss her on the head as their body move softly to the music.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awwweeee..... that was cuteeee!! Sneaky... but cuteee :wub: I'm loving the kind Aum. hehe. I'm surprised Ann agreed to the wedding. LOL.

pze

sarNie Adult
hmmm light headed is that a sign......

cant wait......hehe....im trying to get used to the soft nice aum...lolz...

but really surprised that she said i do that quick...hehe...

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
hmmm light headed is that a sign......

cant wait......hehe....im trying to get used to the soft nice aum...lolz...

but really surprised that she said i do that quick...hehe...
ohh... noy just ask me to make aum vicious once more before he turn all good... lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awww. noy.. don't you realize ann is falling for him since the last chapter.... :p
wahhhh I LOVE YOUR MONKEY.
wahhh I know she is but she shouldn't! :lol:

:D my monkey likes to dance. hehe.

ohh... noy just ask me to make aum vicious once more before he turn all good... lol
ahhh you can make him vicious while he's married. muahaha....

have... uh.. henry try to get at Ann.... ohhhh :eek: & watch Aum explode. :D

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
WAAAAA.... they got married... hahaha... it's so obvious ann and aum is loving each other... :D can't stop smiling when reading it...