Broken Pieces...

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Chapter Twenty-One

Ann arrived at her desk to see a vase full of long stem red roses. She find herself smiling. It's been a long time since someone gave her flowers. Could it be from him? Aum?? She sniffs one rose and read the card.

Hi Ann,

I am in town again this week. Please let me take you out to dinner tonight.

~Henry

Her smile fades just in time when Aum stroll in.

Aum arch an eyebrow at the roses. Who dare sent her red roses!? Before he could ask, Sue walks in.

"Oh my Ann, look what you have here..." Sue walk next to Aum and clamp her hands together. "Must be from your boyfriend huh??"

Oh how I love Sue for now! Ann smile happily. "Of course, he always knows when to cheer me up."

Aum roll up one of his fist then felt his heart hardened against his chest.

"Boss, I have something to talk to you about."

"Sure." he walks to his office with Sue right behind him.

Sigh. Ann sits down on the chair and breathes slowly. His hard stare was giving her a heart attack!! What is going on with Henry?? Can't he take no for an answer!?

15 minutes later, Sue and Aum walk back out and stop in front of Ann's desk. "Thanks boss, you're the best!" She vaguely glare at Ann with her chin pointed up in the air and walk out the door. Aum smile disappear as soon as the door shut after Sue. "Who sent you those flowers?"

Ann didn't move her eyes from the monitor. "It's none of your business. They were sent to me."

He could feel the adrenaline of wanting to squeeze the life out of those darn roses! His hands lay flat against the desk and lean his body in a little. "Let me ask you again, who sent it?"

This time she looks at him and felt tense. His eyes were cruel that she push herself way from the desk a bit. "What is it with you? It's only flowers. Can't you just leave it alone?"

His eyes went from staring at her face to the card next to the vase and quickly snatch it up to read it. "Tsk Tsk Henry."

She grits her teeth and sticks her hand out. "Give it back to me." Ann ordered.

"Don't feel like it." he tucks the card inside his suit jacket. "Tell Henry that Aum's assistants do not have dinner with clients. Oh and also, make sure you get rid of those flowers. I don't want to see them when I come back out or I will personally get rid of it myself." He chuckled and walk back into his office.

Her lung filled with fury. God, she wanted to scream out loud, 'I hate you Aum Artichart!!!'

---

Henry smile politely as he stand up and greet Ann at the table. "Nice to have you join me for dinner Ann."

"I'm glad to have come. You select a really great restaurant here." She smile politely back and sits across from Henry while eyeing the decor of the place.

"Thanks. Only the best for a wonderful lady like you."

Ann blush at his comment and picked up the menu.

They placed their order. Through out dinner, they chatted almost about everything. But for a brief moment, Ann wished it was Aum sitting across from her instead of Henry. Why? She did not know. Her eyes glance at her watch. It was getting late and she better get going before Aum return from his shopping with Sue.

Before she could tell him that it was time to leave, he reaches across the table for her hand and holds it lightly. "If you don't mind, I would like to see you again Ann."

Ann tried to pull back her hand but Henry didn't seem to want to let go. "I'm really flatter but I think we should keep it professional."

"Is it because of Aum?"

Her eyes pop open. "What? Why would you think that?"

Henry let go of Ann's hand and lean against the chair easily. "I see the way he looks at you. And it's not the way a boss looks at his assistant."

Why is my body feeling hot?! She forces a sweet smile. "I assure you, he has absolutely nothing to do with my life outside of the office."

"Very well." Henry rise up from his chair and so did Ann. "It was a pleasure to have dinner with you tonight." he extend his hand.

Ann except his hand and he kissed it lightly. Awkward. "Thank you for a wonderful time and have a safe trip back to Hong Kong."

They both bid good night with Ann leaving the restaurant and catching a cab back. What a relief to be out of Henry presence. Yet her stomach felt uneasy. The cab stopped in front of the hotel and she walked toward the private elevator. Once inside her suite, she turns on the living room light before walking toward her bedroom. She jumped with her hand clutching her throat at the sight of Aum in her bedroom... For a brief minute, she actually felt her lips curl into a smile but it fade quickly when he open his mouth.

"You defy me and went to see Henry tonight." He sat on the couch position at the end of the bed with one hand holding a glass of liquor. His shirt partially buttoned. How dare she!?? Aum was angry and glad at the same time that Henry text him how much he had enjoyed a lovely dinner with Ann.

"It was just dinner. Nothing happen." Ann quickly responds as her nerves twist and turn in her stomach. She didn't know why she was explaining herself to him. If he didn't pissed her off earlier, maybe she wouldn't have gone to see Henry....

"I don't care!" he yelled and gulps down the rest of his drink. He wipe his mouth as he place the glass down before standing up and walking toward her. "You always know how to make my heart burn, don't you?"

She didn't budge and stare at him with a sting to her heart. She felt his fingers caressing her cheeks. "Do I still hurt you? What I've endured from you...isn't that enough?"

Aum grin and slip one hand around her waist to pull her close to him while the other grip the back of neck. "You're fired now. Then you will marry me."

"You only want to win me right?" Her heart flood with bizarre feeling as she lay her hand on his beating heart. Why am I so emotional now?

He nod and chuckle at the same time before leaning in and nibble the bottom of Ann lips. He also lick her lips before making it a full kiss.

Ann slowly wraps her arms around his neck and proceeds to kiss him back with her eyes closed. You win Aum. You truly win. The tears slowly slip out the corner of her eyes.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
I super love yr fic now... please update soon... aum is so horny and yet lazy at the same time 'sleep in the nude'... please add some challenges for him for treating ann badly earlier...

gosh.. just tell her you love her already Aum. lol
yes, he just simply says 'i love you'... this really reminds me of the first confession part of JLR... just plain and blunt (not at beach scene) at the hospital...

fun

Expired Sarnie
At least Henry wasn't being an ass. Thank goodness, saved me a lot of heartache lol

pze

sarNie Adult
in deed aums jealous....gosh ur getting us more n more addicted.....keep it coming though...love it

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I should be studying for my psychology test tomorrow... but I couldn't stay away...!! LOL

Ahhhh Aum... You jealous horndog. :lol:

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
aum is jealous.. hahaha... looks like ann is falling in love with him without her knowing it.. haha.. can't wait for the next chapter...

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
thanks but I will never miss the reading ...
ah... you are quick. :D

thanks for the update. grr that henry, causing aum to misunderstand. i want marriage for them :D
how should the wedding be? :D or maybe they should just elope. :loool:

omg thanks..he is so jealous of her... .
Very... i think his jealousy is a bit vicious. lol.. he makes my heart jump.

At least Henry wasn't being an ass. Thank goodness, saved me a lot of heartache lol
Oh Fun, aum giving you a heartache is enough already! :lol:

in deed aums jealous....gosh ur getting us more n more addicted.....keep it coming though...love it
thanks for being addicted. :) will his jealousy calm once he make ann his officially?

I should be studying for my psychology test tomorrow... but I couldn't stay away...!! LOL

Ahhhh Aum... You jealous horndog. :lol:
good luck on your test noy! Such devoted sarnie! :lol:

aum is jealous.. hahaha... looks like ann is falling in love with him without her knowing it.. haha.. can't wait for the next chapter...
Yup, Ann is beginning to fall for him. :)
i will try to get the next chapter up soon.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
QUOTE (imaginarygur @ Mar 10 2009, 08:49 AM)

Yup, Ann is beginning to fall for him.
i will try to get the next chapter up soon.
who doesnt fall for horny yet sexy aum??? especially after his hard work on undressing her??? I still have 'sleep in nude' lingering in my head... gosh... i m so perverted now...

Nattrakorn

sarNie Hatchling
man!!! aum's proposal is not even a bit romantic!! kidda like forcing!!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
even after a surgery, I still managed to read your update. :D

can't believe Ann responded to the kiss. It's those bitter-sweet moments where you hate the guy, but you're so in love with him, and you just don't know why. Ahhh.....

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
how are u lome? I hope you are doing fine... yes this fanfic is really a good remedy...

hey lilypha... I'm doing okay.. I took some painkillers so I'm just relaxing trying to catch up on fics. Thanks for all your wishes and concern girls! you guys are the sweetest girls. :D

lilypha

sarNie Adult
hey lilypha... I'm doing okay.. I took some painkillers so I'm just relaxing trying to catch up on fics. Thanks for all your wishes and concern girls! you guys are the sweetest girls.
of course, I have to concern about our JLR sisters as I dont really want to be loner... cos I love reading and hear from you gals, and it makes my day... keep fit girl :p

lilypha

sarNie Adult
hey, chinkywinky please update soon as not lonely lome that needs it for remedy but me as well...cant wait ...