Broken Pieces...

fun

Expired Sarnie
men like to think their seeds are unstoppable. :rolleyes:
:loool: Not really... in lakorns pra ek believe nang ek is a whore when he basically raped her. Stupid, the child is freaking yours. And yes it only takes 1 time to get nang ek pregnant. The pra ek must be good at timing or something you know.

shachibasha

psychotic
haha yah thats so true the pra ek sleeps witht eh nangek only once and boom shes pregnant but if he sleeps with another women she dosent get pregnant?! funky lol

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
:loool: Not really... in lakorns pra ek believe nang ek is a whore when he basically raped her. Stupid, the child is freaking yours. And yes it only takes 1 time to get nang ek pregnant. The pra ek must be good at timing or something you know.

lmao. fun, are you suggesting aum and ann should go at it a few more rounds???!!! :loool: :loool:

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Chapter Twenty

She could see the light from his office. Unusually bright. Ann walk to the open door and see her dad sitting on the sofa chair reading his morning paper.

"Dad?" She mutter with a stun face. Next, she walked swiftly to where he was sitting at. She sat on the floor next to his feet and rest her cheek against his lap. "I've been a really bad girl." Her stomach quiver with sadness. "I didn't mean to hurt him dad. He won't stop--" Ann let the tears drip while feeling his hand pat her head gently.

"Stop what?" Mr. A ask.

"...hurting me." her heart ached tremendously. "I rather die then feel this way..." She weep silently. "Can you make him stop daddy?"

"I will..... just wait and see..."

Suddenly she felt a soft touch across her cheeks and that's when her eyes open. Aum pull back his hand and stare at her. "Why are you crying?"

Was I crying in my sleep? Ann wipe her eyes and realize she was in his suite on his bed. "Why you bring me here?" She scramble to sit up.

"Eat something first so you can take some medicine." He ignored her question.

Ann try to leave the bed but Aum stop her. He seize one of her arm and pull her back. Next, he position the pillow behind them and pull her to sit beside him. "Where do you think you're going?" His one arm secure her waist tightly. "You can't run from me... " he reach for the spoon and scoop a little of the hot rice soup on the near by table. He blows it a bit to cool it down. "open wide."

She turn her face away. "Who says I can't?"

"I say so now turn your face so I can feed you."

"I don't need your pity." her lips tremble. "Tell me what else you want from me so I can give it to you on a silver platter?!"

Aum drop the spoon back in the bowl and sigh. He wrap his other arm around Ann waist and pull her close to him. He kiss her shoulder and push the hair a little so he can see the side of her face. "You didn't tell me why you were crying in your sleep?"

"I wasn't crying..."

Aum lips curl in a soft smile. "Sure? cuz not only tears were falling from your eyes but you had snots in your nose too."

"I do not!" Ann quickly wipe her nose. She try to shove his arms away but he didn't move. Stiff like a log!

Aum smile and with his hand reach for the bowl of rice soup again. "Eat a little nah?"

"You need to take me back to my apartment."

"What for?" Aum place the blow back on the table. Sigh. So.Damn.Stubborn.

"What for? Uh.... I live there!"

"Not anymore... I have all your stuff moved to the suite next door."

Ann struggle out of his arms and jump off the bed. "You did what?!?!?!"

Aum jump out of the bed too and hug her hard. He enjoy watching her squirm in his embrace.. "Well it look like you wanted to move again so I helped. Don't I get a thank you?"

"How dare you?!! You have no right!" She did intend to move that day but then she fell ill in the middle night and hope it would go away by morning.

"I'll make a bargain with you. If you want to quit being my assistant, you can--"

She ask immediately. "What's the trade off?"

Aum whistle first then replied, "become my wife..... officially..."

"No way. You're joking right? Tell me you are joking."

"Do I look like I'm joking?" He pick her up and carry her back to bed. "Are you going to reject me again Ann?"

"Is this your next step in your sick game plan?! Sleeping with me isn't enough but you want to destroy my life completely!"

Rejected. He clutch her one arm roughly and grip her face closer to him. "Think whatever you want but I told you already, you can't run from me...ever." He release his hold and leaves the room.

---

Aum is a smart man. Even though I rejected his stupid proprosal (real or jokingly) but by moving me next door, he's able to keep his eyes on me at ALL times. I have no choice but to stayed in the darn suite and little did I know, his bedroom and mine is connected through a door. Unfortunately, it can only be locked on his side! I tried to move a dresser to block the entrance but it only fuel his madness that he had all the furniture removed from the bed room except for one stupid nightstand table. GRRR!

[color="#0"]It was probably midnight already when she suddenly awoke due to thirst. And yet again, she find herself wrapped up in his arms. Sigh. He come and leave as he please. Ann tried to remove his arms without waking him but he only tighten his hold. "Where are you going?" he mumble still asleep.[/color]

[color="#0"]"I'm thirsty..." she said softly. And again, attempt to move his arms but he pull back and got out of bed. What is he doing?

Aum return with a bottle of water in hand and gives it to her. "Drink." [/color]

[color="#0"]She did quickly and place it on the nearby table before lying back down. [/color][color="#0"]Aum climb back into bed but now he wasn't so sleepy anymore. Instantly, he roll on top of her. "Hot and heavy nookie always put me back in a deep sleep."[/color]

[color="#0"]Before Ann could respond, he kiss her deeply using his knees to part her thighs. He pull away from her lips with his hands reaching down to her pj waist band. "How many times do I have to repeat myself?? Sleep in the nude." :blush: [/color]

Nattrakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Ahhhhhhh!! great great update!! and he propose to her!!! though ann think her joking!!!

and "sleep in the nude" stupid stupid aum!!! lolzzzzz :loool:
LOL. I agree with Funnn!! go another round!! to be sure the seed is really planted! laugh.gif
[quote post='580049' date='Mar 6 2009, 10:59 PM']oh now that he move her next door.... i guess we're just wait and see.. :lol:[/quote]

hehe!!! so now u gonna make sure the seed is planted this time eh?

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for the update....

he proposed....hehe

this chapter was quite sexy....keep it coming...

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Ahhhhhhh!! great great update!! and he propose to her!!! though ann think her joking!!!
and "sleep in the nude" stupid stupid aum!!! lolzzzzz :loool:
hehe!!! so now u gonna make sure the seed is planted this time eh?
he's getting tired of stripping her clothes off all the time.... lol
i don't know, we'll have to wait and see.! :lol:

thanks for the update....
he proposed....hehe
this chapter was quite sexy....keep it coming...
yes, he proposed even though it wasn't romantic at all. :rolleyes: