Broken Pieces...

shachibasha

psychotic
this fic is addicting i always find myself coming back whenever someone replies hehe! i wonder what ann would think when she wakes up to find her on the bed instead of the couch!?

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Chapter Seventeen

Ugh. Stupid sun in my face again!! Ann pull the blanket to cover her face completely.

"Time to get up." Aum yank the cover roughly before letting it fall to the floor.

Ann open her eyes and sat up fast. Gasp! Bed?! And there he was...standing at the end of the bed.... Ekkkkk! She turn her head to the side. "Couldn't you at least wear some clothes?!!"

He chuckle quietly. "Chill out. I'm not even naked... but ....if you want..." His hands slip to edge of the towel wrap around his waist and slowly unwrap it.

"Stop! Don't!" She yelled with her hands covering her face. You crazy manic.

He meant to tease her and tuck the ends back. Surely, her face is probably red like a ripe tomato now. Aum walk to his bag to get his clothes which happen to be near her side of the bed. Ann scoot her body to the other side of teh bed with face staring at the wall. "I don't remember falling asleep on here. Did you bring me here?" Silence..."Did you n--" Ekkk! Gross! No he didn't just throw his wet towel at me! Ann used her thumb and index finger to pitch the towel and drop it on the floor.

"Shut up and get ready!" His patience's already wearing out. "If you make me late, you won't like what I'll do next."

Ann bit her bottom lip and hurry to gather her things before dashing to the bathroom. She didn't even want to think what he could possibly do next.

---

Ann listens attentively and wrote down every details of Aum boring speech. Okay, not speech but main ideas to cut down cost and to restructure divisions that were exceeding budgets. Blah blah blah, boringggg. Many times, she wanted to just scribble anything and everything on the note pad. After the meeting, Aum stick around to talk some more, however, he excused her.

The sun was scorching hot. By the time she arrives back to the resort, her body drench in sweats and stomach growling for food. Ann quickly strip off her suit and wore loose clothing then order room service. It didn't take them long to arrive with her food: steak, mash potato & gravy, sweet corn, sautéed string beans and fried ice cream for dessert! Yummmmy!

After her last lick of ice cream, she lean against the chair and breathe in and out slowly. Food coma. When was the last time I had something this delicious? Ann couldn't remember. Her eyes move to the big window and stare out at the ocean.

"How many times have I told you not to exceed the credit card limit?" Mr. T yelled at his daughter.

Ann whined. "My friends card doesn't have any limits. I don't understand why mine does..."

"Don't even bring up your leeching friends!" Mr. T waves his finger at her angrily. "You need to wake up. They are only using you."

"You don't know my friends. And NO, they are not using me..."

Mr. T chuckle. "You wait and see daughter. One day, if and when you become poor, let's see if your friends welcome you with open arms." He walks behind his desk and slide another credit card toward Ann. "This one doesn't have any limit. It simply won't go through once you hit it."

She stare at her dad in frustration on his restrictions. "Please daddy….." She plead, holding on to his arm.

"Take it or leave it. You wouldn't want to disappoint your so called friends when you go to the mall…"

"Fine, thank you…" she mumbles and lean in to give him a quick kiss on the cheek. She heard him sigh by the time she reach for the door and then... 'Your welcome angel face…'

Tears drip down her cheeks. Her dad was right. I never had any friends. All along, I was trying to fit in so I wouldn't feel so alone. If I have that life again, I would never take it for granted. She wipes the tears away and stand up. What she need is a nice cool bath to ease her mind. Ann bring her necessary clothing inside the room so she could change into if and when he returns. She securely locks the door. The cool water was now filling the tub quickly. She pours a few drop of the lavender soap and ohhhh, rose petals. "The house keeper must have left it… hmmm, I'm going to use some. I don't think he would notice a few is missing." Her hand turned off the water and sprinkled the rose petals before turning on the jet stream. "Oh, this is so exciting!" She swiftly unties her robe and dips her body in the bubbling water that is up to her shoulder. Heaven. Almost like spa treatment. She rests her eyes and focus on the jet stream hitting all of her tense muscles specially her feet and calves.

What would I give to have this every day?? Would anyone willing to accept me now? After what Aum did to me...... so tired now.....

....and why is the water so cold ?

It felt like minutes flew by and her hazy eyes open… only to stare into a pair of brown eyes filled with lust and desire. Aum was staring right back at her….

pze

sarNie Adult
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh cliff hanger again....

come back n update soon....

thanks for the update too...hehe...loving it so far...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Ooohhhh Round 2!!?! Round 2!!?! :lol: They're gonna do the deed, Am I right!??! :D

lilypha

sarNie Adult
i feel that also... last time 2 round and how's about this time???? aum is such a horny paybacker.... enough of forcing but he should turn to being nice and seducive.... oh other thing aum cant contol it as he said no to other girl last night for ann....

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh cliff hanger again....

come back n update soon....

thanks for the update too...hehe...loving it so far...
which part? the bed or the tub? :D

thank you :D the food she ordered sounds so good right now YUMMY! GASP aum was staring back at her, why did you stop there?? ahhh
cuz you're teasing me with all of aum hotness in your sig! :p

ahh cliff hanger! what will aum do?!
good question...what will he do??? hmmmm

Ooohhhh Round 2!!?! Round 2!!?! :lol: They're gonna do the deed, Am I right!??! :D
it actually round three! LOL! wait and see...

i feel that also... last time 2 round and how's about this time???? aum is such a horny paybacker.... enough of forcing but he should turn to being nice and seducive.... oh other thing aum cant contol it as he said no to other girl last night for ann....
you're right.... he should be nice, maybe ann will give in more willingly....

wow.. aum is really horny in this show.. remind me of sarn stories where aum can't leave prisana alone.. hahaha... :p
hahaha.. i love vampire aum! :wub:
Ahhh!! ann open her eyes n Aum stared back at her!!

how i wish to open my eyes n saw aum in front of me!! :p
don't we all wish?? :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
LMAO I don’t get nang ek. After already doing the deed, she sees everything already. But they get disgusted. And another LMAO, in the end they get together… seems like they won’t ever get disgusted again.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
right now I'm lusting over the steak and fried icecream.. ohh.. and Atichart too. lol

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Chapter Eighteen

He bend down and dip one finger lightly into the water making a circle. "Water is cold. I'm sure I can heat it up since I'm feeling quite hot and bother right now..."

"How did you get in?" she ask calmly and remain still. Any slight movement from her would cause a reaction from him. Right now isn't a good time to provoke him. Darn it! I must've doze off!

"Through the door of course." he reply with a faint smile. "Sleep does a body good... you look energize to play."

"I lock the door!" Her lips tremble. "Now tell me how you get in? And how long were you watching me?"

"Key.... and not long. I did knock but you didn't answer so I thought you gone crazy and commit suicide in my bathroom."

"But I didn't." Goosebumps now crawled all over her body. "So can you please leave so I can get dressed??"

Aum stand up and begin to unbutton his shirt.

"W--What are you doing?" Her eyes alarmed. "You want to take a bath right? . I can prepare it for you. Just let me get out and dressed first.

He smirk and finish the last set of buttons then proceed to take the bandages of his injured hand.

She reach behind her for the spare towel but it wasn't there!!!

"I move the towel. It's by the sink so I can have room to put my clothes." Aum toss his shirt to where Ann hand was at. Next, his fingers reach down to his pants zipper

Ann moved quickly and grab his wrist. The white bubbles covered her nicely. "Don't repeat what your about to do. I'm your employee and... you're my boss. "

He push her hand away and clutch her shoulders tightly. "So?"

"But it's wrong! So very wrong!"

"There is nothing wrong with a boss wanting to have some fun with his assistant." He laugh and and shove her back a little. His pants came off and so did his boxer.

Ann look away and hug her knees tightly. "I see, you must have slept with Sue and try to cover it up so it won't the the town gossip."

"Shut up!" He yelled coldly. "I never touch Sue!" She could feel him stepping into the cool water...

"Come here!" Aum said sternly, sitting across from her with his legs spread wide apart putting Ann in the middle. His eyes glisten with hunger. Last night was pure torture when he said no to the chick at the club. Now his manhood is stiff and hard, eager to get inside of her. His hands reach to turn the jet stream back on since it automatically shut off. The water is getting warmer now. "Or do you want me to drag you over here?"

She look at him with worries. Some how afraid to be in his arms....again.

He scoot his butt a little so he could easily reach for her. His hands grab both arms and yank her forward. "I don't like to be kept waiting."

"Oiye." Ann murmur when her side hit against his hard chest and stomach. She swallow a lump feeling it. He loop one arm around her waist and the other gently wrap around the nape of her neck. Her body gone rigid and eyes closed at the first touch of lips on her neck then turn into nibbles along the jawline area.

"Lavender... my favorite..." he mutter, kissing her shoulder now and his hand sliding down from neck, across the shoulder, down her arm and stop to play with her soft breas*. "Turn around and face me."

Ann open her eyes and did as he command. She stare him with so much vulnerability.

Aum wrap his strong arms around her waist and lift her up enough so her legs could part and straddle him. But he didn't put her back down yet, not until he was deep inside her..... oh.... he moan softly. Feel so darn good.

"Good?" he ask with a devilish smirk but didn't let her respond when he kiss her deeply, pushing his tongue in and feeling the sweetness of her mouth. Then his mouth glue to her boobs with his hands moving down until it was under her buttocks. Obviously she's a virgin so she wouldn't know anything about pleasing him... He laugh in his mind. But yet, he's glad she's pure for him... Your mine Ann....

Her lips gasp when he moved her up and down against his manhood. First it was slow then the speed quicken that she had to place her hands on his shoulder for support. The jetstream were adding friction to their bodies. After 15 minutes or so, Aum stand up... carrying her with him as he step out of the tub and walk back to bed where they finished off or more like he did.

----

By the time they woke up from their power nap, the afternoon was gone and now darkness sets in. Ann sit up, hugging onto the sheet and stare at Aum while he get dress.

"I will be having dinner with a few of my employees. You're free for the now until I return." He said without turning to look at her.

She watch him leave the room then heard the door shut. So this is the reason why he hired me. Brillant plan Aum. What better way to hurt me by ruining me to the fullest. Ann lean her head backward against the bedframe and swallow the sob in her throat. I'm now officially his assistant/whoore. And when he's done having his fun with me, he will toss me to the curb. Oh...dear.... what if i get pregnant?? Her hand clamp her mouth shut to stop from crying out then she touch her flat stomach. Doctor. She needed to see a doctor when they return. Then she will disappear. She can't and will not be his whore.

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Gosh Aum is a man whore. I love the story though. I wonder what will happen if Ann was pregnant and Aum found out

pze

sarNie Adult
^^^me too im wondering wat would happen too....

thanks for the update...keep it coming....its addicting