Broken Pieces...

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Hey he just can't keep his pant zip! It's Ann... he wanted it badly jk... yeah it was a turn off but I totally ignore it. There shouldn't have been so many R scenes, but you know I wonder which R did she get pregnant from :loool: . lmao
it's probably the first time, the rest were reinforcement!
i find myself not watching SB as many times as i did with JLR.
i was like hung over from JLR for months...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG. aum is so mean, but there is still that part of him that still loves her. man, he was really rough with her. thanks for the update.

shachibasha

psychotic
wow aum is one weird man i feel sorry for ann! you know they never should someone having a hickey in lakorns do they! i would really want to see that one day!

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
OMG. aum is so mean, but there is still that part of him that still loves her. man, he was really rough with her. thanks for the update.
i didn't realize how mean aum is until i went back and read that chapter again... man he is mean. :mellow:

omg thanks.. he doesnt seem sorry for what he had done..
a part of him do feel remorse but not enough...

wow aum is one weird man i feel sorry for ann! you know they never should someone having a hickey in lakorns do they! i would really want to see that one day!
im waiting for that day! hickey!!!!

damn aum, damn u!! he even worse than in BBK!!

though i love him!! lolzzz our sadistic p'ek!! :loool:
we sure do don't we? love our sadistic p'ek. Aum is cold on the outside but man, on the inside.. he's on fire.. you'll see. :p

yea... really pity ann... suffer so much... update more please.. hehe.. i want to see what aum want to do to ann... :p
He will soften up the next update. ^_^

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
ahh beach resort... round 2??

the man is a lunatic! And why the heck is he so angry still? He's the one who raped her; it's not like she raped him! gosh.. lol

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Chapter Sixteen

The ride was long and quiet. But as soon as the blue ocean and beautiful white sand came in view, Ann eyes light up. It's been so long since her last beach visit. Aum park the car and step out. She followed him up the steps with her small bag in hand. They will be staying for three days. Her body grew more nervous when he unlocks the door. What's the sleeping arrangement like this time? Hopefully it will be two beds in two rooms!

Aum set his bag by the chairs and notices the food he requested already on the dining table. He saunter toward the sliding door and step out onto the wooden deck which lead directly to the beach. His nose inhales the cool breeze from the ocean soothing his body and mind. It best explains why he brought many hotels residing along the beach front. Aum turn around and step back inside to see Ann sitting on the couch quietly. He grab his bag and went to the bathroom.

Ann scans the place. Beautiful. It even has a mini kitchen. She wanted to check out the bedroom but Aum appear again…. changed. He was now wearing dark denim jean with a red polo short sleeve shirt showing off his big arms.

"There's food on the table over there. Help yourself. I'm going to be out for awhile. Oh. There's only one bed. You can either sleep there or on the couch. Your choice." He wore his sunglasses and opens the door to leave.

Ann let out a big sigh. There isn't much to do today. Meeting is tomorrow. Her eyes glance over to the deck. She went to the bathroom and change into something more comfortable. A white fitted v neck shirt and matching Capri. And let's not forget the neck scarf to the hide hickey! Ugh! She gather a towel over her shoulder, takes a few sandwiches and bottle of water before heading out the beach. Despite being tired, Ann couldn't bare to stay inside.

She sat down after spreading the towel across the sand and her mouth begin to munch on the sandwiches… Her mind drifted just like the water disappearing behind the horizon. I don't know what to do anymore. Quitting shouldn't be an option since I can't get a better job then this. With very little money comes with very little choices and no support system... I never felt more alone then I do right now. Beside, he made it very clear I'm not allowed to quit or else, it would be my worst nightmare. Chills ran down my spines remembering his tone of voice saying that. He took my virginity, something I value just as much as my dignity. And now my life is in his hand also? Isn't it? She takes a drink of water trying to hold back the tears. It's a matter of karma. She had hurt him and now, he's returning the favor… only 100x worst.

--

Aum returned back to the room to retrieve a business card he left in his bag only to find Ann missing. His first thought, she wouldn't run off… especially after I warn her this morning. He strides out to the deck and spots her instantly. Her long hair moved lightly by the breeze while appearing to be in deep thoughts. What is she thinking? He removed himself from the deck once she turn her head and caught him staring at her. It doesn't matter what she's thinking, I won't let her walk away from me so easily.

Aum walk inside the restaurant and see his friends at the bar. "What's up guys?" He gave some hand shakes and some pats on the shoulders.

"Long time, no see buddy." Krit pass Aum a beer. "How've you been?"

"Great. Can't complain." Aum drinks his beer and eyes the place. "Excellent choice."

"Isn't it?" Mike reply next. "The girls are quite hot here."

"I can see." Aum watch a group of girls walk in. They follow the host to their table.

Rome pick up the buzzing round piece. "Our table is ready."

The guys catch up with each other lives over dinner and drinks. Aum only hang out with them whenever he's in town. HIs buddies were owners or part-owners of club, restaurant or real estate. After dinner, they head over to the club next door. The music was blazing and the disco ball hanging from the ceiling, spinning in the center of the dance floor. They reserve a VIP section in the dark corner. Each one of them scout out for that girl of the night. Soon, one by one disappear on the dance floor except for Aum. He was drinking more then usual with the loud music pumping through his body. While he watch the dance floor getting crowded by the seonds, one girl who's wearing a nice skimpy dress seize his attention. "Damn…" He mutters under his breath as he sip his tonic drink. He kept staring until he caught her attention then walks over and dance right behind her. "Want to sit down?" Aum asks, more like screaming into her ear.

She smile and followed him with her hand holding on to his. Once they were on the couch, he order another drink and one for the lady. "You come often?" He ask, the music now bearable where they were at.

"Sure do." She stare into his beautiful eyes. "You?"

He shake his head with a half smile. "I'm only in town for a few days." Their drinks arrive and he down his within minutes and place another one. Before he could ask for her name, her lips touch his. Nice and soft. What a pleasant surprise and his buzz were kicking in the right moment. Next, the light kisses turn into a full make out session. However, he realizes he never once touch her. It was all her doing…. all the touching from his cheeks, neck, shoulder then chest. "Let's go back to your place?" she asks in between the kisses.

"mmmm…" he mumble, intoxicated with her scent. Then abruptly, he pulled away like he was struck by lightening. "No…" he stated before he gets up and walk away. Aum stands in front of the club completely dazed of what just happened. He never says no. Never. Ever. But he did….

He unlocks the door as softly as he can. The lamp light was on in the living room. Aum walk in quietly and notice the dark bedroom . The door wasn't closed either. Couch. And there she was… sleeping. Ann had chosen the couch and left the bed to him. Sigh. He pinch the bridge of his nose and pace toward her. He bends down and stare. Before he could stop himself, his thumb reach out and touch her cheek bone.

After a hot shower and in his pajamas, Aum strolls back to Ann and gently lift her sleeping self into his arms. He position her on the bed and pulls the cover over them. I can't believe you're the reason why I said no.

Nattrakorn

sarNie Hatchling
haha!! he soften up!! n he say no to girl because of her !!! :wub:

but i dont think this the end of his revenge!!! :huh:

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for the update....he soften up thats for sure....but i wonder how long its gonna last....

fun

Expired Sarnie
That was sweet but it can’t make me stop hating him. Lol… But seems like the more I hate Aum, the harder I fall.

lakorns

sarNie Hatchling
i love love bbk... i love all the sweet moments... and now a fan fiction. i love the first two chapter so far... i got to catch up on soon!!!