Broken Pieces...

fun

Expired Sarnie
^^ what if the r scene turn willing? :lol:
who is the one to crave in first then... lmao... will it soften aum's heart and open up if ann does give her v-card to him... or will he even hate her more cause she was willing to give it to him. lmao... tough... :D

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Chapter Thirteen

[color="#0"]"I see you still got your sense of style." His eyes look up and down at her. "so who's the rich guy that took you here?"[/color]

[color="#0"]"No one." His stare was making her uncomfortable. MY GOD. What if Aum sees him??!!! "Let go! She push his hand away but Billie pull her back instantly and shove her up against the wall. "Oh there is someone Ann. Don't lie to me. No poor person can attend an event like this."[/color]

"You bast*rd!" I can't believed I loved you once !!

He laugh in her face. "Thanks. I've always been one but you choose not to see it."

She didn't know why she was trembling. Why her eyes were getting teary? Is it because she's starting to feel sorry for herself? "Let me go Billie." Ann lowered her head, fighting hard to contain her tears.

Billie cup her face and lift it up so her eyes were looking directly into his. "Gladly... but I want a good bye kiss."

Before she had time to protest, she felt his hard lips against her own.. NO! Then he force his tongue deep into her mouth. [color="#0"]She couldn't stop the tears as it made its way down her cold cheeks behind her closed eyes.[/color]

"Missed my kiss that much that it moved you to tears?" Billie grin in satisfaction.

Ann open her eyes and look to her left to see Aum standing in disbelief.

"Is that him Ann? Your new rich boyfriend?" Billie ask in low tone. "What's up? Ann was just telling me about you.. I'm Billie."

Aum walk toward them and didn't utter a single word when he grip the basta*d by the neck and punch him hard in the face. "I know who the F*ck you are!" His body pumping with hot blood flowing through his veins.

Billie stumble to the floor and spit out blood. "What the F...?!"

Ann quickly jump in front of Aum and hug him with all her strength to stop him from walking toward Billie again. "Don't .. please.... let's just go.." Ann plead against his neck.

Billie stood up and touch his bruise cheek. "Damn Ann, why don't you tell him, you're the one who came on to me..."

He direct his eyes from billie to ann as she tremble against him. "I didn't Aum, I swear..."

Billie roar out in great laughter. "Aum? as in the geek, Aum artichat, from high school???" He laugh again. "No wonder I didn't recognize you...You got a new set of eyeballs, some dentures and new skin... who's your plastic surgeon?"

Aum ball up his fists and shove Ann out the way. This time Billie prepare himself for a fist fight. He swing his right arm but missed. Aum duck and swing back with his left fist connecting to Billie's left cheek. Aum smile watching Billie fall down against the wall. He ain't so tough after all. He bend down and grip Billie by the collar, "I don't need a plastic surgeon but you might since your status is about to be booted off the rich and famous ladder. Weren't there news your father is putting his hotel chain up for sale to support his and yours gambling addiction?" Aum turn to laugh heartily. "Oh and you forgot to mention my new set of steel arms. You might want to look at yourself in the mirror afterward. I'm sure you will love my new signature mark on your face."

Billie grunt his teeth and tries to stand up. "Shut up!!! and what bout you? Still lusting over Ann when she's the one who played you like a fool!! No matter how many time you mask yourself with a new face, you're still the geek she toyed with...." Billie turn his eyes toward Annn and snorted, "she's worthless anyways, you can have my left over....."

He was about to punch Billie again but stop to Ann tugging his shirt. "Don't. He's not worth it...we have to get out of here....." His eyes could see the people making their way to the area and finally let go but not before he punch the wall missing Billie's head by an inch. "Come near her again, and I will have your p*nis chop off. We'll see who's worthless then."

Billie tremble as he watch both of them walk away. How the hell he got so strong and tough?! *ouch* he wince when he try to touch his battered cheeks.

--

The odometer hit the speed of 90 and the music blasting loudly while cruising along the highway. His anger haven't subsided yet. Why the hell was he defending her?!!?

"Please slow down." Ann demanded with her hands clenching the seatbelt.

"Why?! Are you afraid to die with me!" Aum shouted at the top of his lungs over the music and his foot step on the gas petal even more.

Where are the cops when you need them?!!! "Stop! Pull over!" She shouts back with tears streaming down her face.

He ignored her and kept driving with no real destination. Finally after 20 minutes or so, he parked in front of her house. "Get out!" Aum said harshly.

Ann swiftly open the door and ran to her front porch with bare feet hitting the pavement.. She dig for her keys inside the small purse with her shaky fingers. The tears wouldn't stop coming out. Dammit!!

He watch her fumble with the keys. I'm going to seek out the truth tonight... He open his door and got out. And then I'm going to rip the dress apart.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
yes aum beat up billie, but i don't think it's the end we will see of billie or is it? that last line gave me chills. what will aum do to ann? thanks for the great update.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
oh, man yr fic spices up BBK... though we have no R-turn to Willing scene in there but we hope we have it here... update soon

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
omg.....left us on a good spot.....

hurry up n update...u got my heart beating....
ohhh.. your heart was racing too? hehehe

ahhh whwat no! ha!thats what you get billie you SOB lol.update soon please!
Billie got a taste of his own medicine.

yes aum beat up billie, but i don't think it's the end we will see of billie or is it? that last line gave me chills. what will aum do to ann? thanks for the great update.
you're ewelcome and you're Right RR. That won't be the last of Billie. ^_^

oh, man yr fic spices up BBK... though we have no R-turn to Willing scene in there but we hope we have it here... update soon
I will try to update this weekend. Thanks for enjoying it!!

Nattrakorn

sarNie Hatchling
He watch her fumble with the keys. I'm going to seek out the truth tonight... He open his door and got out. And then I'm going to rip the dress apart.
Ahhhh!! n y did u stop right there??? pls pls update soon!!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Did Billy break up with her cause she is down on her luck or they broke up long before that? I wonder what Aum is going to do? :D

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg that was so good. thanks.. the last line is making me nervous for ann..
aum is so lusting over her..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Ohhhh Aum's wild side is coming to life! He's gonna rip her dress off!! Oooohhhh :eek: I can't wait. :D

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Chapter Fourteen

Ann walk through the doorway and turn around to shut the door when Aum appear in front of it. What is he doing?

"You have something to clean this?" Aum lift his hand and show his bruised knuckles.

GASP! "Yeaa, I do." She had totally forgotten about his injured hand!! "Come in..." she said softly and move to the side before turning on the light. He enters. "Have a seat at the couch."

Aum move to the couch and sit down.

"I'll be right back." Said Ann, before walking to the kitchen.

Aum eyes watch her movement then turn his attention to the house. Nice. She knew better not to touch or arrange anything. A few minutes later, Ann emerged with a bowl in hand and a clean white cloth. She sat down next to him but allow enough space between the two. She dipped the cloth into the warm water and twist it a bit to get rid of the access water. "May I?" she asks gently. Is this a good idea…? Maybe I shouldn't clean his bruise for him –

Aum lifted his hand toward her and she tenderly wipes it. "I'm not sure if I have any ointment." She said, trying to make small talk. Maybe it will get him to stop staring at her so hard. Her nerves were rattling under her skin. Breath Ann…. just breath… At least you could do is cleanse his wound.. after all he was defending you… but why?

"Why Ann?" he ask, breaking her thoughts and her eyes look right into his. He lift his free hand and caress her cheek.

"Why what?" She cringe at his touch. I know, you want to ask me why I was such a heartless bitch.

Aum pull back his hands and grip both of her arms to pull her closer to him. "You know darn well what I'm talking about. Why Ann? Why did you play me like a damn dog??" He tightens his grip.

"Ow… you're hurting me…" She cried out. "Please let me go Aum…"

His voice turned rigid. "Now you beg me to free you but did you think about my heart when you and your bastard boyfriend decide to play your fun game? HUH??!!"

Ann try hard to keep her tears from coming out. "I'm sorry…" she said in a whisper tone with her hear lower and eyes closed. "I didn't mean too."

"A little too late to apologize don't you think.…." He scream at her. "I don't even know why I defended you from him…"

She stare at him with her tearful eyes. "yea, why did you!? You should just let him have his way with me!"

His nose flared and his heart burning with wrath when he lean forward to kiss her.

"Don't!" She screams for him to stop which he did. "You wouldn't want Billie's left over would you? He already kissed me.. Remember? And if you happen to miss it... he happen to stuck his tongue in my mouth!"

His skin burn with such tormented rage and the sight of Billie near her made him want to punch that bastard all over again. Damn she knows just how to work his scorching tension!! "Are you worthless like he claimed you are Ann?"

"Does it matter?!" She turn her eyes away and stares down at the floor. "You already made up your mind .."

He chuckled. "You're right. It doesn't matter because it not going to change what I'm about to do!!"

She gaze at him with her shock eyes. What's that supposed to mean? Before she could ask, he kiss her hard. He force her lips to part with his tongue finding its way into her wet warm mouth. Aum…. The sound of soft moan slips from his lips in between the kisses while at the same time, pushing her to lay flat on the couch. He grinned when he felt her hands nugde hard against his chest. Nope, not going to happen…. I'm not going anywhere.

Oh lord, I can't breathe. His kisses were filled with want, needs, force, hunger…. Then she felt his hands slipped from her arms to her thighs in seconds. Don't--. The sound of ripping was heard. Noooo, not the split… instead of being half way above her leg, it was now all the way up to her hip. Ann finally breaks way from his mouth but only for him to fix his lips on her neck. "Why would you want something so unworthy?!" she ask, trembling from his touch. After he roughly rubbed his hard hands against her thighs, it was now on her breasts caressing and squeezing merciless.

"I told you I don't fucking care!" He found his lips back to her mouth. Aum moved one hand from her breast to the side of her head so she would stop moving so damn much!

There was no point of fighting him was there? Ann finally succumb to his wants and his raw kisses were making her weaker then ever... Her dress begins to fall apart after Aum found the zipper on the side. His rough hands yank the dress off leaving her nearly naked before his eyes.

His lips curl in pleasure when he pull the strapless bra off and the thong as well. Aum stand up to undress himself and watch as she curl herself in a fetus position. Payback is a bitch isn't Ann? Poor and a whore! He position his body in between her bended legs then lean down close to her face and ear. Aum whisper in seductive tone "I promised to be the best lover you ever had." .His one hand touch his man hood and place it near her entry while the other grip her neck. He lifted her head up before kissing her passionately once more. Next was going to change everything.. Something he wasn't prepared for.

Ann let out a soft cried while her nails dug into the skin of his biceps feeling the sharp pain in her womanhood. "Aum…." She bite her lips to keep from crying out anymore.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
whoa. aum didn't just leave after what ann said. i can't wait for the aftermath, what will aum want next after he already has her?