Broken Pieces...

fun

Expired Sarnie
Same here, it was too obvious that rent was only $500. Ann is gullible. Ah! So she really didn't mean to hurt Aum, it was that she was way into something else. Ahahahaha!!! :lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i totally knew that the price for that house was too good to be true, aum was behind it all. GASP that is sooo mean to play aum like that, at least ann kind of felt bad, but that was so mean EVIL billie.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
remember Ann is spoil rich princess and billie knew her weakness.
oh don't worry, aum and billie will soon cross path and it won't be a pretty sight. :lol:

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Chapter Twelve

*Yawn* She has been drinking tea and coffee all day now. Last night was her first night sleeping at the new place and….well, it was weird. But then again, it takes her a few days to adjust to new surroundings. Since she have a spanky new place now, next on the agenda is to get a boyfriend. Or at least get someone to pretend to be her boyfriend. But who? Complication. Maybe a close guy friend would do the trick to get Aum to not cross the line ever again.

"Ann, come in my office." Aum speaks through the intercom.

Ann walks in and closes the door. She looks at him staring at her with caffiene eyes. "Yes."

"I see, you have updated your address in the company data."

"Yes." Keep it simple. Only yes or no the questions. No details needed.

Aum relax against his chair. "How's the new place? Had a good night sleep?"

"Good and yes."

One word answer huh Ann. He got up from his chair and walk toward her. Ann tried to hide her worry nerves and moved back a little in order to maintain a good amount distance between them.

Aum grin. "Don't tell me you are afraid of me now."

"I'm not but it's best for boss and employee to remain far from each other so there won't be any gossip."

He laughed. "Are you sure it's the gossip you are worry about?"

Ann smile. "Yes. If boss don't have anything else... I would like to get back to my work."

"I forgot to mention I have a very important assignment for you tonight. You can take off early if you like and go shopping." He takes out his unlimited American Express card from his wallet and hands it to her. "I don't care what you buy but make sure you look beyond excellent standing next to me at one of the biggest hotel industry dinner functions." Ann takes the card. "I will pick you up at 7pm in front of your apartment."

She smudges a smile and said, "No need to worry boss. I will be ready by 7pm on the dot." Ann turn around and leaves with a big smile. Shopping is her speciality.

--

Aum park his mercedez in front of Ann's place and step out. He really need to get her cellphone but then again for what? She's going to be glue to him at ALL times. He smirk and ring the door bell. Before he had the chance to ring it again, the door opens. "About time." The porch light was very bright as his eyes glide from the top of her head to the tip of her heels. Where did his heart go? He couldn't feel it beating...

Ann step out and quickly lock the door. "Shall we leave now?" She have on a big smile and pretty pleased with her dress choice. She couldn't pass up a long black Versace strapless dress with a split over the left leg. He might just kill her if he knew how much it had cost! But hey, he say she could buy anything! Ann giggle on the inside noticing the approval in his eyes.

He step to the side and gesture with his hand for Ann to walk first. Once they got to the car, Ann reach for the door but it was still lock. She turn around only to see him right behind her, so close that his chest rub against her arm. Aum unlocks and opens the door.

"Thanks." She said softly before getting in the seat.

Aum smile and walk around the car. She smell lovely.

Once they reach the convention center, the place is swamp with men in their finest suits and tuxs and women in gorgeous gowns and jewelries. Ann let out a big sigh. It's been a long time she have taken part in such big events. The last time was with her father in getting to know the people he worked with. Aum stick out his arm and she quickly loop her hand around it. They walk in together, side by side.

Aum grab two glasses of champagne when the waiter walk by and give one to Ann. Shortly, Henry and his date join them.

"Nice to see the both of you again..." said Henry with one hand wrapped around beautiful blond lady.

Ann politely smile then turned her eyes else where. This is awkward considered what happened in Hong Kong.

"Same here." Aum reply with his eyes fixed on Ann then back at Henry. "And your date is?"

"Oh, yes.. this is Adrianna."

"Nice to meet you." She extend her to Ann and Aum.

Both shakes Adrianna hand. They chatted briefly before Aum excuse himself to the bar and Adrianna to the ladies room, leaving Ann and Henry alone.

"Ann, I'm sorry about that night at the club."

"It's okay Mr. henry... I understand. You were under the influences." You were a freaking jerk!

He shake his head. "No no, the way I acted is unacceptable. Please allow me take you out to dinner to make up for it."

She try her best to keep her smile up with Henry but he was getting on her nerves. "Dinner is not necessary Mr. Henry. You didn't mean any harm." Geez, when is Aum coming back?

But Henry is persistant. Who dare say no to him? He takes out his business card from his inside pocket and place it in Ann's free hand. "I'm going to be in town all week unless you're seeing Aum all week...."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Ann question him with her eyes.

"Nothing.. so what do you say?"

Before she could respond, Aum returned.

Aum had been watching them from the bar area and down two shots because of it. He step away for a few minutes and she's already flirting with Henry. Tsk Tsk. He saw Henry placing his business card in Ann's hand. Why don't they just swamp tongues already?!! He down another shot before returing to them. Dinner is ready to be served. The group walk to their given table. Ann could sense Aum changing mood. Why? She didn't know.... She watch him eat his dinner and chat with the people at their table but he didn't even once glance at her. Dinner was done and the dance floor was open starting off with a slow slong.

Aum grab her hand and drag her to dance floor. He grip her waist firmly with one hand while the other one grab her hand in tight lock. "Are you enjoying yourself?" he ask roughly.

"Are you okay?" she ask, giving him a concern look.

Aum pulled her body in even closer. "of course, why wouldn't I be?"

"I don't know. You're acting strange." She tried to move back some but impossible! "We don't have to dance so close boss."

"But I want to." He replied with her ear next to his lips. "Did I tell you how hot you look in that dress? Makes me want to rip it apart."

Her heart begins pounding against her chest. Maybe this dress was a bad choice. She turn her face so she could look into his eyes to see if he's drunk or not. But all she could see was bitter coldness. "Are you drunk?"

"Am I?" he growl before attemping to kiss her again.

Ann quickly hide her face against his shoulder and felt his lips brush against her hair. "Don't...." Goodness, this is double dose of embarassment. A drunken boss who is making moves on her in public!! Ann, you better hurry up and find a boyfriend!! Suddenly, the music switch over to a fast song and Ann hastily pull away but not fast enough before Aum pull her back into his arms.

He wrap his strong arms around her tiny waist. "Not so fast, I'm quite enjoying myself here..."

"Well I'm not. Maybe we should leave before you do something to embarass the both of us." She try to peel his arms away but useless!!! Her breathing became heavy.

His eyes flare with anger remembering how she openly flirt with Henry. "I'm embarrassing YOU?? when i saw how you were throwing yourself at Henry... I guess his touch still burn your skin...."

Stop it! Her eyes stare at him with anger. "Yes... now release me so I can find him and ask him to take me home...." She said in a commanding tone of voice.

Aum clench his jaw and loosen his hold. He watch her walk away and smirk to allow her to think she's going home without him. No one is going to take you home Ann. No one except me. He followed her.

Ann kept walking down the quiet hall with her hand covering her chest to try and calm down her racing heart. Stupid Aum!!! You freaking jerk!!!! I'm not a whore darn it! She was too busy cursing in her mind when someone yank her arm and pull her behind a wall. "

"What a nice suprise to see Ms. Ann Thongprasom attending such a extravagance event again."

Her eyes shock and her voice nearly a whisper. "Billie..."

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh no BILLIE!!! Aum is going to misunderstand Ann. Oh no!!! *gasp* Poor Ann, Aum is such a dork, he cant even tell that Ann was annoyed by Henry. URG!!!

Thanks for the update.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ i totally agree fun....i think my heart was beating more than ann's lol so intense. how can aum totally misjudge the whole situation. BILLIE OMG ahhhhhhhhh!!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Damn that Billie came back!! where's Aum!!?! So he can kick some ass!!
I was thinking a good payback... Aum making Billie fall in love with him. lmao :loool:

Oh my god, I want to strangle Billie. It's all his FAULT that Aum is mistreating my poor Ann!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I was thinking a good payback... Aum making Billie fall in love with him. lmao :loool:

Oh my god, I want to strangle Billie. It's all his FAULT that Aum is mistreating my poor Ann!
that is soo hilarious. :loool: if that happened i would laugh non-stop, aum seducing billie =D

fun

Expired Sarnie
Why not? Hahahaha Aum should do that and use it to threaten him. Plus he won't recognized Aum... :lol:

Ooh my god... don't tell me that Ann will take back Billie so that Aum will distance himself from her. Oh no, I am so worried. Ann don't even think about it you'll make it worse. Ahahah I feel like I am watching a lakorn and yell at their stupidity... lol