Broken Pieces...

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
I feel bad for Ann that she has to endure his wrath, however.. my evil side is also liking it cause pay back's a bitch. I'm glad she finally knows who he is!!
It's like playing with fire except ann wasn't prepared to get burned. :lol:

Finally, I would have the creeps too if I was Ann. She is feeling pretty guilty.... Muahaha it means she did to it on purpose or else she wouldn't feel so guilty when she heard his name. Ahhh!!! This is getting me fired up!!!

lol, yes.. the fire start burning...!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Chinky I demand an update now! :D Where are you at!!!

Hehehe take your time, I was just joking around with you. But don't leave me hanging here.

pze

sarNie Adult
haha....this is good ...gotta agree with everyone i would like an update.....haha but take ur time...lolz...

its intense....

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Chapter Eight

The night was warm and loud music can be heard from outside. Long lines of people waited to enter as Henry lead them through the VIP line. He also reserved a VIP table right by the dance floor which seem to be occupied by a few girls.

They all seated themselves on the white plush. Aum noticed that every step Ann takes, all the men turn their heads... even Henry was taking noticed. Of course why wouldn't they look, she really fancy herself in those boots. Liquor and juice was well filled on the table. The bartender came around and started to mix the drink of their choice.

"What you think Aum, Ann?" ask Henry.

"Awesome place." reply Aum. "Definitely my style."

"Really nice." reply Ann.

The bartender hand them their drinks and Ann immediately drink it to ease the nerves she was feeling from Aum and Henry eyes. Especially Aum. Ever since she found out who he is, her nerves have been restless.

"Let me introduce you some of my single girl friends." Henry direct his eyes to the girls sitting next to him.

"This is Mindy, Kelly and Cindy."

Aum extend his hand and shook each of the girls hand. "Pleasure to meet you." My, the red hair girl is quite cute. I would love to have my lips are over her body.

Ann wave and smile but it didn't seem to wave their attention from Aum. Pointless to bother even say hi.

Henry excuse himself while taking two girls with him to the dance floor leaving the red hair, Cindy, behind.

Aum scoot over to start chatting and drinking. It didn't take too long for them to cuddle and whisper into each other ears. Ann felt like a human stick sitting there and trying so hard to avoid their lusting affections. Why did he make me come here? She drank some more and try to relax.

"Come on, let's dance." said Cindy while pulling Aum's arm to stand up.

"I don't know how...." he said with a grin.

"I'll teach you." she said with a mischievous smile. "I'll show you the moves nice and slow so you can follow."

He lick his lips, "i like that... nice and slow."

Ann stare at them dancing and quickly disappeared behind the crowd. I should just call a cab and go back to the hotel. As she's about to get up, Henry stop in front of her. "Don't tell me you're leaving already? Come, dance with me."

"But..." Before she could say no, she find herself mixed in the crowd with Henry holding her hands and telling her move to the beats. So she did and through the corner of her eyes, she saw Aum grinding with Cindy and their lips glued to each other. Gross. She ignored them and focus on Henry. He was a quite a dancer compare to the rest of the guys . The buzz from the drinks kicked in all the right places as her hips and legs move freely. After a few twirling and laughing, the next twirl, Henry grip her by the waist and pull her in so that her back was up against his chest. "Damn sweet cheeks, you sure can move those hips......" he whisper into her ears.

Ann heart stop. She tried to peel his arms from her body but it was useless. It only made him grip her even tighter. "Thanks , umm...Mr. Henry--"

He chuckle. "Please call me Henry. I thought Sue was hot, but you Ann,... you make my skin burn."

"Henry... please let me go." She felt his warm cheeks rubbing against her own and his lips moving toward her neck. Panic erupt in her veins and another split second, Aum stood in front of her. "Aum...." she whisper his name in a relief.

He stare at Henry and lean over, "Mind if I cut in?"

Henry smile and let go. "All yours."

Ann watch Henry walk off the dance floor and at the same time, she felt his arm circling around her waist and pulled her close. "Dance." He commanded, staring at her face without blinking.

[color="#0"]She wanted to say "thanks for the cut in" but found herself saying something else.[color="#0"]"Umm... I think I'll just sit down for now." She try to pull away but his hold was quite firm.
[/color]

"So you could go and keep Henry company?" He stare at her then to Henry who surrounded himself with beautiful ladies. "He doesn't need you at this moment ..." he move them to a dark secluded corner part of the dance floor. "..but i'm sure his bed will be open to you later tonight..." he pinned her to the cold wall. She swear she could his breath near her neck. "Aren't you glad I brought you the hooker boots?"

Her eyes enraged at his comment. "Is that what why you hired me so you can whore me to your clients???"

He chuckle, "no but if you want to include that as part of your duties.. you can..."

"Will I get a fat bonus for it??" I should slap him!!!!!

Man, she love rich men. "Absolutely... I'll even give you an early raise since I've never had an assistant perform such duty before."

"I will quit once we get back to the office...."

"haha!" He laughed in her face. "Ann, the quitter,... I already know you can't last in the real world....."

"I hate you!!!" she scream and shove him hard. She needed to get away from him, from this place...as she push through the crowd to find the nearest exit. Once outside, Ann stand near the curb with her hand in the air, hoping to catch an empty cab. Yes! One pull right in front and she got in. Her body tremble by the time she reached to the hotel room. She walk over to the couch and sat herself down. Her face hidden behind her hands as she weep silently.

The sound of the card clicking to unlock the door made Ann quickly wipe her tears. She look up to him entering with a girl in his arm.

"Who is she?" the girl whine to Aum as he laugh and kiss her on the lips.

"My assistant." He pull her to walk toward the bedroom. "but don't worry, we will have the room all to ourselves." And just like that, the door was shut.

---

Ann had been up since the break of dawn and couldn't wait for them to get up so she could get her things, shower and get ready for their 10 am appointment. Afterward, they will get back on the plane and fly home. Good grief, her body felt completely drained since she didn't get much sleep due to all the "noises" coming from the closed room.

[color="#0"]Finally the bedroom door open with Aum in his robe and the girl dressed. They headed for the door and she grab the opportunity to get her things before dashing to bathroom. "[color="#0"]Just a few more hours." she whisper to herself while stepping under the hot shower.[/color][/color]

[color="#0"]Aum heard the bathroom door shut and went back to bed to lay down. Sigh, relaxed, happy, and satisfy. [/color]

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Chinky I demand an update now! :D Where are you at!!!

Hehehe take your time, I was just joking around with you. But don't leave me hanging here.
haha, i finished the chapter eight a few days ago but couldn't decide if i should add an r scene or not... :p then i decided not too so aum can torture ann a bit more vice versa ann tortured aum a bit more ... who will cave in first?? heheheheh

haha....this is good ...gotta agree with everyone i would like an update.....haha but take ur time...lolz...

its intense....
glad you like it.hope you like the update!!

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for the update.....i want more....aum such an ass rite now but i can see where hes coming from too....

keep up the good work....

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thanks for the update. gosh aum totally misunderstands ann. ewww henry is sick.

hmmm who will cave in first? i think aum will. because if ann does, aum will think the worst of her, like just giving her body away or whatever.

Nattrakorn

sarNie Hatchling
:loool: aum is really naughty!! but wat i really wonder's that, will it be an :r-scene-pop-corn: or an :w-scene-pop-corn: in this series?? :loool:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Aum is so damn freaky grinding and humping! What a show :loool: Henry is a very sick man ahahahaha!!!

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
thanks for the update.....i want more....aum such an ass rite now but i can see where hes coming from too....

keep up the good work....
Thanks. he will only get worse.

woohoo ! i like the update hehe...update soon
soon it is... ^_^

thanks for the update. gosh aum totally misunderstands ann. ewww henry is sick.

hmmm who will cave in first? i think aum will. because if ann does, aum will think the worst of her, like just giving her body away or whatever.
i'm not sure about that... wait and see. :p

hehe.. I kinda like reading about Aum taunting Anne.. well.. it's only fair after what she did back then.
me too! i get tiny excitedd when he's agressive! :lol:

:loool: aum is really naughty!! but wat i really wonder's that, will it be an :r-scene-pop-corn: or an :w-scene-pop-corn: in this series?? :loool:
yesyesyes!

Aum is so damn freaky grinding and humping! What a show :loool: Henry is a very sick man ahahahaha!!!

HAHAH... i wonder how much will ann be able to stand his behavoir since clearly he doesn't care if she's in the room or not.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OMG. Aum's such a dick. <_< I wanted to strangle him.... slap him up a bit... put him in a headlock and kick him in the balls. LMAO. okay maybe not that... but I do wanna hurt him!!!

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Chapter Nine

Ann sat behind her desk located right outside of Aum office. She arrived extra early so she can get started on the paper work. By the time he gets in, he can review and sign off if needed to kick off the new hotel. I'm not going to quit. I'm going to prove to him that I can stand on my own two feet. She was grateful to remember how to use a computer especially utilizing her typing skills. It may not be the fastest but she was able to document things at a reasonable pace.

Aum stroll in to see her at the desk. "Good morning Ann, glad to see you haven't quit yet."

She glance from her computer monitor and give the biggest smile, "good morning boss.. I'll be right in with the files for you to review."

"Excellent." he said as he went inside his office with the door closed.

"Jerk." she murmurs.

Aum turned on his laptop and proceeds to check email. "Damn, i need to see her tonight....again." His lover had just sent him another cute picture of her in nothing but an apron.... Le sigh, she really work his lust to her fullest advantage. He quickly close her picture when a knock was heard and enter Ann.

She set his coffee (black with two spoon of sugar) on the desk along with completed files. "Please review and let me know of any changes." Ann turn around to leave but halt to his fingers wrapped her wrist.

"Wait..." He stare at her with a smile. "You are to have lunch with me daily."

She wrinkle her forehead while at the same time, try to free her wrist!! "Sue didn't mention anything about that to me."

"Really?" Aum pretended to be shock. Actually he just made up mandatory lunch in this split second. "Well now you know...."

"But... I'm entitled to spend my lunch hour alone..."

"Not as my assistant." He smirk and release her wrist. "I take my lunch at noon. Make sure you're ready because I don't like to wait."

"I'm busy today...can we do lunch tomorrow?"

He stare at her. "Busy with what?"

"Just busy..." Do I have to tell you EVERYTHING?

"If you can't tell me then no--"

Ann force herself.... "I'm checking out apartments."

"Ohh...." he released her wrist. "Very well then, you can go but you will have lunch with me when you return." He return his eyes back to the computer.

She stare at him in confusion then turn to leave. What is he trying to do?

---

By the time she come back back to the office, she was drench in sweat. The heat at noon was unbearable. How the heck did it get so hot? Ann wiped her forehead with a piece of tissue and twists the bottle cap to drink the cold water. Ah! Refreshing. The next second, she noticed a yellow post on her desk by the phone....

"Lunch will be at my suite. 1pm. Don't be late."

Sheesh, she rips up the post and threw it in the trash bin. He's retarded! While getting lost in her blaze thoughts about Aum, Sue appeared in her two piece red suit with red lipstick to match.

She smile with a pen and pad in hand. "So Ann how's the first day so far? I hope Boss didn't work you too hard because he's always been lenient with me..."

Ann smile back but bigger then Sue's. "Oh no, he just invited me to have lunch with him." She gets up and gather her purse and file. "Matter of fact, I don't want to be late because you know, he doesn't have much patience to begin with." She walk away feeling jolly...

"WHAT?!" She grab Ann arm to stop her from walking any further. "Are you speaking the truth? Because I swear--- "

Ann yank her arm out of Sue's grasp. "Don't.Touch.Me." Ann said with a firm tone. "Follow me if you want." She didn't feel comfortable being alone with him in his suite and know Sue would not pass the chance to see him.

They took the elevator to his floor and step out with Sue looking quite displeased. Ann smile and knocked. Her eyes look away when he answers the door shirtless.

"Sue….." His voice went silence. "Uh, what are you doing here?"

"I came to see for myself that you are indeed having lunch with her." He had to answer the door shirtless, didn't he. She was feeling her body sweating. I need a paper fan.

Damn her…just had to drag Sue in this. "Well, yes.. is there something you need?" She shouldn't need anything at this moment.

Ann cut in before Sue respond. "I invited Sue to have lunch with us. I hope you don't mind boss since she was or still your favorite assistant."

Aum tried not to glare at her. "But I didn't order extra food."

"No problem…" Ann replied. "She can have mine... I already ate something earlier." She lied. Sigh. Her hunger will hurt her later.

"Fine then." He step aside with a smile watching both ladies enter his suite. Let's see how Sue will save you. "Let me put a shirt on and I'll join you, Sue, at the table."

OMG. Gourmet lunch with sparkling water and deluxe dessert?? Are you kidding me?!! Sue walked over to the table and seated herself on comfortable chair. Ann went to the couch and continued her paper work, relieve she didn't have to face him. 15 minutes later, she walks over to the table… "Sorry for the interruption… I'm just going to head back to the office."

"Not yet, I need a word with you in private."

Sue glance back and forth between the two then her cell phone rings. Shit! She rolls her eyes. "I have to get back downstairs…" She looked at Ann with disgust. "Thanks boss for today's wonderful lunch."

Aum stood up and smile. "Anytime Sue." He watch Sue disappear behind the closed door before he roughly yank Ann's arm. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

What is this man problem!?!?!??! "I invited her to lunch… I thought you say it wasn't a problem."

"Yea, but that's only if I made that invitation myself!"

His other hand grip her other arm. Both squeeze tightly that it was hurting her. "Aum, please…" She begin to feel light headed.

"How many fucking time have I told you not to call me that?!!!" He yelled out. "IT'S BOSS."

She cried out in pain and before she could say another word, he kissed her hard on the lips. When he pull back, Ann felt her body limp. "I know you hate me …" she whisper before her world black out.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
how can you leave me like that.... =O at least ann is not giving up and is getting better...lol she's so smart to invite sue with her...
did she faint because of not eating? what will aum do next?

pze

sarNie Adult
tats what was running through my head too was she fainted maybe due to not eatting....hehe....im curious as to wat aums gonna do too....

update soon...

shachibasha

psychotic
wow even in fics and aum still have a power kiss that would make ann faint! omg thats so cool lol...wahh that was like so awesome... i wonder waht aums soing to do next 0.o cant wait for the next update...