Broken Pieces...

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult

:prologue:

"I didn't think it was possible to slip from a high so princess in a matter of days. After high school graduation, i did absolutely nothing but shop, party, shop and make useless of my life.... Until one day, my father died instantly from a heart attack, his multi million dollar corporation crack due to a major fraud scandal and my wonderful mother remarried just after two weeks of becoming a widow. Let's just say, that was the end of our mother and daughter relationship. And my so called friends ditch me because I had to sell my gucci, fendi, chane, etc items so I could have a roof over my head since our house was on foreclosure. Then there is or shall i say was my wonderful hi-so boyfriend , Billy, who dumped me as soon as he found out I got kicked off the rich and famous ladder. And there you have it, ladies and gentlemen, the beginning of my plain Jane life."

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Chapter One

Aum finished brushing his teeth when a smile creeps up to his wet lips after hearing the front door open. "Back for more already?" He mutter softly before hiding behind his room door of his penthouse suite. The second she walk in, he grab her tiny body with one hand and the other wrap around the nape of her neck before binding his lips on hers. Soft lips. Much softer then he had remembered. Hmm she smells different too and at that precise moment, he opens his eyes. Enlarged, he stare at this girl face who's not his lover that had just left. He releases her immediately clearly seeing she might just fall down. "Who the hell are you?" His voice alarmed.

OMG. What just happen?? Dazed, she try to maintain her posture but dear, her knees is about to cave in. "Let me ask you again...” He yank her arm, causing her to snap back to reality. "Who the hell are you?"

"I.. I..." Her heart’s beating out of control as she stares at his face. "Mrs. Naree sent me to clean this room."

Don't tell me, I just kissed the damn cleaning girl!! "Don't you know better to knock first!" he scolds.

"I did sir, but... but no one answered so I... I thought it was clear." She was trying very hard to contain her pounding heart from exploding. Her eyes break away from his face and stare down to the floor then.... her lips tremble. He's shirtless! With only a towel wrap around his hip! She frantically pull away and apologize repeatedly. "I will come back later sir." she utter quickly before turning around, and dashing out of there. Even when she heard him yell for her to stop, she didn't. The elevator would take too long so she choose the closest stairway. After running down three flights of stairs, she collapses on the fourth one gasping for air. No way is she going to run down 70+ flights of stairs and she forgot the cleaning supplies in his room! Stupid! Stupid! Ann screams at herself. Her trembling hand shoves her long bangs from her eyes while sweat continued to form across her forehead. For now, all she could is pray that he won't remember her while her fingers trace her lips.

--

The weather was perfect. It wasn't too hot and the breeze blowing off the ocean was just right. Aum ran his morning jog shirtless with a pair of shorts and a towel wrap around his neck. He stops and drink his bottle water staring at all the lovely ladies in the middle of the ocean. He smiles when he caught the European ladies attention. Oh man, they were to die for as his eyes watch the water glistening off their perfectly tan bodies and gorgeous hair soaking wet from the blue ocean. The thought of having them in his bed made him forget about the stupid earlier incident

After jogging, he went back to his room and exercise some more including bench press, weight lifting and cardio. Damn, it felt good. He flexes his chest muscles in the mirror and grin. Aum couldn't be happier with the way his body was growing. Before, he was disgusted with himself because he was so skinny and scrawny. "If you're not happy then do something about it." The quote he live by. He walk over to his balcony and stare across the blue sky then inhale the clean air deep into his lungs.

*beep*

Aum walk back to get his iphone off the table and see a text message:

**Come have dinner with me tonight. I promised your favorite**

He grins widely. What she meant they will be having naughty dinner in bed.

Aum dressed in his Kenneth Cole black suit with a royal blue shirt and a strip tie nearly tuck inside in his suit jacket. All ladies, guests or employees turned their heads as he stroll by heading to his office. As the owner, he greets and smiles politely regardless male or females.

Once inside his office, he sits down behind his desk as Sue, his assistant, walks in with his coffee.

"Good morning Mr. Aum." She smile cheerfully like every morning.

"Good morning Sue." He greeted back well aware how she stare at him is beyond regular boss and employee. "Is there something else you need?" He asked with a sweet smile. He still wonder why she is still single when she clearly is an attractive lady. And no, employees are off limit.

Yes, sir.... you… naked on my bed. "No." She shakes her head slowly, smiling still before leaving the room.

He chuckle and dive into work.

--

Ann walked by Mrs. Naree office going on her lunch break.

“Ann, come in here for a min!”

Her heart went to her throat. She turn back around to go to the office.

“Yes,” She said and stand in front of the desk.

Mrs. Naree break from her computer work. She nudge her black glasses up the bridge of her nose. “Did you finish cleaning the room I assigned to you this morning?”

She swallows the lump. “Umm, it was occupied when I got there.”

“Oh. really?” Mrs. Naree leans against her chair with a puzzle face. “Very well, make sure you clean it before your shift is over.”

Ann nods her head even though she did not understand why someone else can't do it. She really didn't want to step foot again in that suite. But since she just started this job… she really didn’t have a choice.

“I can’t stress enough how important this room have to be tidy daily.”

She smile nervously. “Yes Ma’am.”

Sigh. This time, the same scene will not repeat it self as Ann continue her walk to the break room. She will make sure of it!!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
nice. I like Rich guy, poor girl or vice versa kinda story. And Ann used to be rich, so this should be interesting. :D

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Aum sounds like a player!
I can so imagine him jogging shirtless!
What some hot body he's got (;​

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
you chose aum and ann ^^ woohoo =D
he kissed ann heehee....jogging shirtless :drool: reminds me of the beginning of JLR *HOTNESS*
love the first chapter =D

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
nice. I like Rich guy, poor girl or vice versa kinda story. And Ann used to be rich, so this should be interesting. :D
stay tune.. more interesting things to come....

Aum sounds like a player!
I can so imagine him jogging shirtless!
What some hot body he's got (;​
player?? I'm leaning toward womanizer more. :lol:

you chose aum and ann ^^ woohoo =D
he kissed ann heehee....jogging shirtless :drool: reminds me of the beginning of JLR *HOTNESS*
love the first chapter =D
thanks for loving the first chapter. I know.... when i type that shirtless scene, i thought back to JLR too.. except i made him more perverted in here. hehehe....

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Chapter Two

Ann reach into her small tote for keys to unlock the door to her apartment then reach to turn on the small lamp. Once inside, she aim straight for the refridgerator and takes out the left over sandwich and milk. She sit herself on the one piece mattress she used as her bed and couch. It was almost 11pm now as she hurryingly ate dinner and finish the milk straight from the carton since it was nearly empty anyway. Next was a much needed hot shower to relieve the aching muscles she had endure all day being on her feet and cleaning. It has been a long work week at this new job but well worth it since she could work more hours. Sigh. The job before was the washing dish girl.... god, she hated it but with no experiences and rent to pay. she wouldn't dare to complain.

Ann towel dry her hair and slip into her cotton pajamas before lying down on the bed. The blanket was close to her chin as her thoughts, once again, return. She didn't think she could survive in the real world without her maid and chaffeur but she did. And then there was her mother. She shouldn't be thinking about at her after what she had done but no matter, she's still her mom and she love her still. I hope you are well mother. Tears slip through the corner of eyes at the thought of her dad. She missed him dearly and if only, she had paid more attention to him when he was still alive. Memory lane surface as her mind drift to the late nights when she had came home at the wee hours in morning after a night full of hardcore partying. She could see the light from his office door proably working late as usual but she didn't dare to go in there. He will only scold her about her useless party ways. Perhaps she should have went in to see her dad, take his scolding then give him a good night kiss. Ann closed her eyes and force herself to sleep. There was no point in dwelling on what she can't change but instead, focus on living in the present. Tomorrow will be a repeat of today (note to self: minus the kissing part) and days before.

--

The sun rays was beginning to warm the day. Ah! Ann ran to the bus stop just in time to see the bus coming! Dammit, she woke up late as she made her way toward the back of the bus and locate an empty seat. Her long hair was messy but tied in a loose pony tail while her shoes were the wrongs ones. It will surely kill her feet later!! Blahhhh! What a crappy day already. Thank goodness, the hotel isn't too far from her apartment. Otherwise... sigh. She stare out the window while shoving her front bangs to the side in order to wipe the sweat from her forehead. Payday is in two days and boy is she glad. After rent money is put aside along with food as well, she will clearly have just enough to get a haircut. The bangs needed trim since it's close to covering her eyes now and her hair will need be shorter.

She got off her stop and continue to walk when Tai, the maintence guy, walk beside her. "Hi Ann." He said, looking jolly.

"Hi. You take this bus too?"

"Sure do, I see you all the time." He glance over and smile.

"Really?" She look confused. "How come I never see you on it?"

Tai open the door for her. "Perhaps because you always seem to stare at the floor."

Ann smile sheepishly. "I do not."

Both wish one another a good day and head over to their work area.

By noon, Ann had completed half of the rooms assigned to her but still, more need to be cleaned after lunch. She was in the middle of having lunch when another girl told her Mrs. Naree wanted to see her immediately.

--

Aum walk into his suite a little sore but his mind still feeding off last night lust. If it wasn't for his lover having business to attend, he would still be in her warm bed wrapped up in her lucious body. Sigh. He threw his suit jacket against the chair near the door and walk over to the kitchen for a nice cold bottle of water. As he glance around the place, something was quite different. He sniff the air and it smell like... orchids! DISGUSTING!!! His eyes immediately spot the clear vase containing the flowers on his dining table. His eyes engulf in rage and march on over, pick it up and throws it across the room hearing it hit the wall and shatter. "Who dare bring such thing into my place?" He roar with his hands roll up into hard fists and his heart pounding against his chest. What a great way to kill his mood and someone will pay for it!!

Fifteen minutes later, he heard a knock on the door. "It's not lock!" he yelled, sitting in a lazy position on his leather couch with a glass of grey goose in his hand. The tv was on but he paid no attention. All his focus went toward the person behind the door. His fingers grip the glass hard.

Ann turn the knob nervously with one hand while the other holding a dustpan and a tiny broom as Mrs. Naree had ordered. She didn't seem pleased despite Ann had told her she cleaned every square inch of the place. Her eyes peer through her long bangs and see him sitting on the couch unmoved by her presense.

"You missed a spot." he nudge his head toward the corner of the wall without taking his eyes off the TV.

Ann lower her head and hurry to the spot he mention. She gasp and slowly kneel at the orchids on the ground, broken glasses and water flowing. Her eyes sorrow thinking the orchids would help mend her mistake for showing up in his room without carefully checking it first. If she knew he didn't like them, she wouldn't have place them in the first place. But everyone likes orchid.

"I dont' have all day." he said roughly and gulp his drink. Even though it was too early, he didn't care.

Her hands gather the delicate orchids and place them to the side. She immediately sweep the broken glasses into the dust pan, then begin to wipe the water with the spare towel she had brought with her. She dump the broken glasses into the trash bin and gather the bag so she can toss it out in the dumpster. Ann replaced a new bag before gathering the orchids in her hand. She went to get her broom and dustpan before her legs begin to move toward the door in silence.

"I didn't say you can leave yet." He place his glass down and now turn his head toward the back of her body.

She stop and swallow. Was he going to fire her now? She didn't even hear him move when he simultenous appear in front of her, clamping her wrist in his hard hand. The hand holding the orchids.

"You again. Who gives you permission to bring such thing to my room?" He didn't give her a chance to speak. "so you think you're the boss now...doing anything you please." Aum could see her lips tremble but not her eyes. It was nearly covered in her hair.

"I'm sorry sir." She stutter and try to pull her wrist from his aggressive hold. He didn't appear to notice he was hurting her. "I swear it won't happen again." Who knew such gentle flowers can cause such anger.

Aum yank the flowers out of her hand and toss it away from them. "who told you can have it??"

Her eyes followed the flower then stare back at him. His eyes filled with bitterness.

"Do you even know who I am?"

She shakes her head, "no sir." Even though Mrs. Naree told her he's the CEO/owner but she never mention his name so therefore, she could pretend she doesn't know.

"I want your name." He ask angrily.

"Ann."

"Ann what?"

"Ann Thongprasom" He might as well fired her now to save her from facing Mrs. Naree who will probably fired her as soon as she get back downstairs.

He blink and shake his head a little to clear his ears in case he was hearing things. "Ann Thongprasom as in the daughter to the dead man, Mark Thongparsom?"

She lower her eyes hearing her father name and dead mention in the same sentence hurt.

"Answer me..." He shakes her a little.

"Yes sir." Her voice soft. It was like being hound by the reporters again wanting to know every details of her life after her father certain death. She lift her eyes to the sound of his roaring laughter. Why was he laughing???

"you have no idea who I am, do you?" he shakes his head a little and chuckle. Now his hand is even tighter around her little wrist.

"No sir." Her answer still the same. She had no clue who this man was in front of her. She had never met him in her entire life being.

"Well fate is cruel isn't it? Princess Ann is now Ann, the cleaning girl of my hotel... cleaning my very own private suite." he laugh again.

She flinch at the sound of being called princess. She had been one but now, she was a nobody. Ann pull her wrist again. "Go ahead and fired me but please do not insult me."

He release her wrist. "Go on, get out of my sight!" he yelled cruely. Upon hearing the door shut. He walk over to his couch and back to his lazy postion before reaching for the glass. Aum smile wickenly. "who would have thought princess ann would be in the palm of my hand easily..." He down his grey goose. She's the reason why he hated orchids with a passion.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am surprise that Ann is not so snobbish after becoming poor.

YES I can see Aum as a womanzier that a player.

The very first kiss of the first chapter reminded me of BBK, the part where Tay first kissed her and she melted. That was a powerful kiss. Heheheh!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i like ann's attitude, even when she lost the riches and benefits, she still works hard to help herself......i wonder what ann did to aum..and orchids...

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
ooo... wonder what ann did to make him hate orchids?? Perhaps she dissed him when she was a high so??

n_naruk

Aum is like so demanding towards Ann but yet he's the boss. Lolz. And I'm wondering as the rest of you gals. What did Ann do to Aum to have him hate orchids so much...​

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Chapter Three

Mrs. Naree had sent Ann home early due to her conflict with Mr.CEO. Instead of begging to stay and work more, she felt relieve. She was puzzle that Mrs. Naree didn't fired her the moment she showed up in her office. But no doubt, she will get fired. It was only a matter of time. The sun had begin to set as she quicken her walk pace toward her apartment. She was hoping to save enough and move the heck out of the area. There were always men standing at the corner in the dark hours and sometime would talk her or do stupid things to try and get her attention. At the time, it was a cheap place she could afford with the measly paid at her old job but with the new job, she can finally afford something a bit more decent. Actually, every break she had, she's been scouting the newspaper. She unlock the door and turn on the lamp when her hand reach quickly to clamp her mouth. The mattress was turned upside down, the small amount of books she had kept were scattered every where and the closet! She quickly ran and look for the tiny box she had kept her savings.. "Please..." She mutter while her fingers dig under the pile of clothes... "No!" she scream out. "It can't be... it's here.. it has to be here." But after 10 minutes or so, she knew it was gone. Her apartment had been robbed. Ann quickly lock the door and slump against the walls. How could fate be so cruel to me?!? She place her head between her knees and weep uncontrollably.

--

Aum sit himself comfortably in his office chair reviewing the folder Sue left on his desk. He sip his hot coffee and read every detail carefully. He knew his assistant will not like what he's about to do but oh wells.

Sue buzz into his phone. "She's here. Would you like me to send her in now?"

He grin. "Yes, send her in. Thanks." Within seconds, his door open and she enter into his realm. Would it be purely torture or purely pleasure? "Good morning Ann. Have a seat."

Ann watch his eyes stare at her intensely. Maybe he noticed her swollen eyes and puffy cheeks? She had been crying all night and didn't get much sleep. Surely, she didn't need to see him first thing in the morning. "Is there something you need from me sir?" Maybe he will fired after all.

"My my, being poor can make a person forget their manners. Don't I at least get a good morning back?"

She bite her bottom lips. "Sorry and good morning."

He smiled and takes another sip of coffee "You must be wondering why I called you into my office. Did Mrs. Naree mention anything?" He watch her shake her head as he lean toward his desk with his hands cross. "Very well." He exhale before continuing. " I would like to offer you a position as my assistant." He watch her motionless face. "The salary will definitely be more then what you are getting now as a cleaning girl. In addition, I will give you an early full week's pay so you can buy decent clothes with it before you officially start." Aum gets up from his chair and sit on the edge of the desk, staring at her with his mesmerizing eyes. "So what do you say? Accept my offering?"

Her brain froze. Wait a second. Wasn't he a big fat jerk last night and now he's offering me an upgrade job? "What's the catch?"

"Catch?" He raised his left eye brow and pretend to not understand.

"Yes...catch. Just because I'm poor now doesn't mean I'm brainless....sir."

He laugh. Didn't realize princess girl is this smart when she had clearly demonstrated herself a bimbo in her earlier youth. He shrug. "None. I know you're in need of money and I'm willing to help."

Ann eye him suspiciously. "But I don't have any experiences."

"Not a problem. I can have Sue train you." He walk back to his desk and lean against his chair. "She's excellent at what she does..."

"I can tell." she replied sarcastically. The lady looks at him like she's going to devour him alive. Ann shiver in her mind.

Aum was running out of patience with this bimbo. "You might as well accept this opportunity knowing not another will come by this easily. Beside, you can find another area to move to since the one you're living in now is consider very high on crimes..."

Was he the one who had her apartment ransack? "How do you know about my area unsafe?"

He pick up the manila folder. "Your address is here along with your social security, criminal check, etc. Do you think my company hired employees before properly checking their background?" He chuckle and aggravated at the same time. "I'm quite busy here young lady, will you accept or not?"

Her mind still trying to absorb the opportunity lay out in front of her. This man give her such an uneasy feeling but if she doesn't take it... she won't be able to move out. She desperately want, need more money. Perhaps, after one year of experiences working as his assistant...she can easily find another similar opportunity. "I accept. When do I start?"

Aum smile as he sat down on his chair. "Tomorrow. Don't worry about Ms. Naree, i will fill her in myself." He then buzz Sue in. She entered with her hips swaying gently to her left and right with her lips bright red.

"I've officially hired Ann as my new assistant." He watch Sue mouth drop open. "Can you take her out to one of our biggest malls and have her buy the necessary clothes to fit as my assistant?" He reach into his drawer, pull out the company credit card and slide it across the desk toward Sue.. "Charge everything." He glance up to both women and put on his million dollar smile.

Sue wanted to protest. If Ann, this girl, is hired as his assistant. Where did she fit now? "But boss..."

"Not now Sue.. I will talk to you later."

She did not like this "i will talk to you later" crap. "Her nose pointed in the air. 'OK. follow me Ann." She said, trying to calm her boiling blood. Ann gets up and follow, shutting the door after them.

He takes out his iphone and dial a number. Aum wanted to personally thank the man for making his plan come alive. His thoughts linger whether to make this plan a living hell or a guilty pleasure one. Maybe a little bit of both won't hurt.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
I am surprise that Ann is not so snobbish after becoming poor.

YES I can see Aum as a womanzier that a player.

The very first kiss of the first chapter reminded me of BBK, the part where Tay first kissed her and she melted. That was a powerful kiss. Heheheh!!!
uh huh... powerful it is... *faints* :lol:

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
i like ann's attitude, even when she lost the riches and benefits, she still works hard to help herself......i wonder what ann did to aum..and orchids...

ooo... wonder what ann did to make him hate orchids?? Perhaps she dissed him when she was a high so??

RR, Lome I'm wondering the same thing too! I bet she did something to him when she was rich.

Aum is like so demanding towards Ann but yet he's the boss. Lolz. And I'm wondering as the rest of you gals. What did Ann do to Aum to have him hate orchids so much...​
Soon you will find out why he hate orchids in the next chapter or so... ;)
I think I'm getting addicted to Aum and Ann. I'm updating everyday. :lol:

n_naruk

So Aum was behind the whole thing with Ann's place being robbed! He's so mean. But there's gots to be a reason to why he's being like that towards her right? Lolz. And now he's offerring her a position as his assisstant!​