Brenda Song

sambvang

sarNie Egg
It's cool to have one of our hmong people famous in the american industry. :D

I'm happy that her dad makes her speak hmong at home because she should never forget who she is and where she's from. It's okay to be americanized but you also have to remember your roots. ^_^

leek18

sarNie Adult
she say that she also went to sacramento hmong new year too and when was that? i hope that someday i will know her. anybody here related to brenda?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i think she hasn't been to sac new year for hecka long now.. i think she's talkin' about five-seven years ago.. i remember seeing her once.. :)

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
i LOVE watching Brenda on The Suite Life of Zach & Cody

its so great :D

don't worry hmong-hommies on sarn! someday if i ever make it there too-- i'll be sure to give shout outs to my fellow sarnie's here :rolleyes:

(i'm just playing around here ^_^ )

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
nkaujhmooblauj said:
the only time i ever saw her was like hella long ago when she was still a kid..
[post="95345"][/post]​

it'll be awesome if i ever get to see Brenda; but seeing her on the Disney Channel on Saturday monrings are FINE =P But come to think of it-- i think its pretty raw that she got to act with Lindsay Lohan on Get a Clue! --grrr..i'm jealous! haha =P

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
nkaujhmooblauj said:
let's just hope she isn't white washed
[post="95790"][/post]​
I DON'T THINK SHE'S WHITE WASHED.. I READ SOMETHING ABOUT HER THAT SHE SAYS THAT SHE HAS TO TALK HMONG EVERYDAY AT HOME BECAUSE HER DAD DOSN'T WANT HER TO LOSE HER HMONG.. I THINK THATS PRETTY COOL.. LIKE OMG.. I JUST SAW HER ON DISNET CHANNEL N BRENDA TALKED HMONG IN THERE.. IT WAS WEIRD TO HEAR HER TALK HMONG BUT SHE'S SAYS IT NICE AND PROPER.. IT WAS COOL BECAUSE SHE SHOWED THE THING U CARRY A BABY IN AND A "LA-SHAY" THAT HER MOM MADE.. IT WAS PRETTY COOL..

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
when i first saw her i knew forsure that she wasnt chinese because chinese people arent dark like her. btw i wanna see her talk in hmong! upload it!

slee00

sarNie Adult
Just my opinion: I dont think she is as proud to be "Hmong" as she claimed she was...If she is she would fight tooth and nail to kept the correct spelling of her last name!

::)&P((( My last name is YANG...NOT YOUNG! lol

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
is she the only hmong in hollywood?she's pretty though...

L

lalalek

lol....my niece told me that a few days ago....she was doing something on the disney channel and said something in hmong for once.....Has anyone seen that? <_< ....i dunno even if she is white wash or not, i still think that she is cool as hell..lol!!!! :D

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I'm so in love with her...I watch Zack and Cody everyday...haha...she acts so dumb and funny...I think she is so freaking PRETTY!!! I love love love her hair!!!

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
thanks chakrit! she spoke it too fast so i cant tell if she said it fluently or not. but at least she can speak it. but i wonder if she is hmong green or hmong white. she looks hmong white though.