Brad and Angelina to Announce Their Affair

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
The rumor is going around that the 'Mr. and Mrs. Smith' co-stars will finally confess they are dating in an interview with the famous Barbara Walters.

Brad and Angelina had not gone public because they wanted to get the whole ‘Pitt Anistone’ divorce out of the way and not hurt ex-wife Jennifer's feelings.
Obviously most people already realize what's going on.

Brad has been seen with Angelina’s adopted children, Zahara and Maddox.
Brad is even said to have been seen with a bottle of baby milk sticking out of his back pocket.

We will be waiting anxiously for this hot interview …

Here the links to go read the comment on them.

http://www.waleg.com/celebrities/archives/001467.html

cecilia

Staff member
hot of the hottest..i can't wait for their interview..

btw..when is the interview?..tonight?..
bragelina rocks!

julie

sarNie Egg
cecilia said:
bragelina rocks!
[post="22489"][/post]​
bragenlina ? hahah. i haven't heard that one ! it's kutee . haha.

but yeahh i do think they make a good couple =]

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
hmmmm i prefer jennifer with him too... but i guess its over..... so rumor true?

kels

kitkat said:
they do? umm..i still prefer jennifer aniston.. they were the sweethearts of the america.
[post="22634"][/post]​
yeah...so sad. They were "the golden couple" of hollywood and well...guess some things aren't mean't to be. Nothing against Angelina, she IS superhot but I thought brad and jen just "fits".

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
yeah I agree. Brad and Jen did look good together. But I would preferr Angelina over Jen because Jen has gotten really skinny over the years.

Rakniran

Angelina is so wrong. i dont agree with someone tthat like to take other man away from their girl. They were still married ,when Angelina was flirting with Brat...That make Angelina a slut.I'm against that kind of peoples. Angelina is so wrong....Shame on her....

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I'm all for Brad and Angelina. Chinnifer can get over it! Talk about missing a sensitive chip, Brad is not the one on Vanity Fair and Opera, exploiting their relationship. Till this day, Brad and Angelina still are trying their best to avoid the media, just for Chinnifer's sake. Only until recently have they been spotted even touching (brad holding angie's arm), not even a picture of a kiss or any type of affection towards one another has been shown. And Chinnifer she has the nerve to say that Brad is the one missing a sensitive chip...oh...please...cry me a river would ya... :rolleyes:

I'm glad Brad finally has his life back. It's like he's reborn now since he's divorced from insecure Chinnifer. I believe him being with Angelina and her kids (Maddox and Zahara) gives him life. He could just be Brad instead of that golden boy..golden couple..crap everyone labeled him as. He can now have a partner to ride his bike with, Chinnifer would've never done it, it might mess up her hair. :rolleyes:

Angelina is more of a woman than Chinnifer can ever be. The woman does it all: ride bike, fly plane, raise two adopted kids, work for the united nation, and on top of all that, she still looks da bomb!

Not sure how long her and Brad will last, but they seem to have something the other one has been searching for.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree with you Kayla what you said.......Jen just want people to be on her side because they feel sorry for her.

K

KawaiiTennyo

i would cheat on anistone for jolie anyday!!! both brad and angelina are my most favorite celebrity .. goish they are HOT!! =P but i dont think angelina will keep brad .. she doesnt seem like a commited person..

Hiatus

Super Momo
KawaiiTennyo said:
i would cheat on anistone for jolie anyday!!! both brad and angelina are my most favorite celebrity .. goish they are HOT!! =P but i dont think angelina will keep brad .. she doesnt seem like a commited person..
[post="23116"][/post]​
I so agree hahahaha even though Jennifer Anniston seems down to earth and all... but Brad & Angelina omg hot couple

Bou

sarNie Adult
brad and angelina are a hot couple but....i thought him and jennifer aniston fit best...but now things are different and who ever ends up with each other i wish them good luck!

SARY

sarNie Egg
I think whenever Brad & Jennifer were together, they seem to be faking it for the cameras. I just one point I want to point out. Brad and supposedly Jennifer wanted kids, I wonder who didn't want to adopt? I think overall that was what makes or break a relationship. Because seriously if I cannot have kids, I will be adopting. My husband and I talk about these things, the what ifs that's how a loving relationship works(I think...hehehe) if we speak with each other about all issues be it good or bad. I just think ( my opinions) that Jennifer is not into the whole kids thing, it has been rumored that she "did not want to lose her figure" and she was "trying to have a kid for Brad" Not for herself? Come on. I cross my figures for Angelina & Brad. I may be biased but in Angelina's interview she stated that "My father cheated on my mother when they were married, I was not raised to be a homewrecker, with my experiences as a child in that environment, I know how devastating that is..." I believe her.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
It's not about who looks hot together and what not..

It's about who's more compatible with one another, and brad and angelina is definitely pulling in high ranking when it comes to compatibility.

Brad loves kids
Angie has kids

Brad is passionate when it comes to helping others around the globe
Angie is a part of the UNHCR Ambassador

Brad rides bike
Angie rides bike

Angie fly planes
Brad is learning how to fly planes

Yall get my drift here, right? B)

Like I said, Brad is finally a free man. Jen and Brad relationship was on the verge of destruction waaay before Angie came into the picture.

Oh one more thing..

Brad is hot a$$ hell
Angie is drop dead beautiful

S

sunflower

i guess i'm the only one who was heart broken when brad and jenn broke up... lol

i also think angelina is HOT... damn HOTT in Tomb Raiders.... but the problem was that when these two supposedly started to 'see' each other Brad was MARRIED to jenn... that really pissed me off.... i just thought that if angelina was not the cause of brad and jenn break up, brad could of had waited to get everything straightened out and divorce finalized before he started to hang out with angelina. even if it wasn't made official by brad nor angelina... the reporters has eyes and a camera that can deliver images of brad and angelina to the public! so brad and angelina did cross the line there in my point of view...

anywaise i hope them the best cause i think brad is HOT and angelina is also HOTT! :p