Bpee Kaew Nang Hong (Red Drama)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I think they'll use another RS pr'ek but no other RS pr'ek fits for Ae. Dan would be okay too,I guess.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Beam is so white. He doesn't go with the period type either.

Rainy_Reina

sarNie Egg
i wanna Num to play too.... If Dan play than Ae need to be replace...... I was thinking that RS should ask James to replace Num...... if it possible...... :( ;)

tinah

sarNie Coma
its confirm that Dan will be replacing Num. gosh, this is gonna be an odd pair but we'll see how it goes

mchou1985

sarNie Egg
Dan with Ae? No way..................................... Tooooooooooooooooo odd. Why can't it be some else? If Dan have to play in this lakorn, then I think they should replace Ae too or find someone else. If not then just let p'Num play.

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
Odd couple is it. Maybe it won't be that bad ... give this pairing a chance lolz

I do want Dan to pair off with other younger n'ek like tangmoe, Pat, Numfon or anyone that is younger than him or close to the same age. Not like Ae is way older, she's 25 but she just look mature.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Woopee....I'm so very happy that Num couldn't keep this lakorn. Ae is simply not the n'eng types. No good actors would be good with her.....sorry no offend...but this is my opinion.